When??

The Fallen.

Junhyung's PoV:

 

Seeing you like this hurts me so much....Not being energetic and all.....I just can't believe this.....I was supposed to protect you that's what I promise myself but...I cannot do anything...Nothing..... Please wake up! Wake up! Please tell me those words.....those words that can make me calm.....those voice....those eyes....those hands that always touches mine.....I miss them, it's been one week since that tragedy.....I look up and.....

 

Please don't be sad....Everything will be alright now.......I heard it, I saw it everything that I have dreamt of for a week...I finally saw it her beautiful face that always makes me feel alright, those hands that touch me and those words that always calms the raging sea inside me....I finally heard it, saw it.....

HARA!!!!I hug her.....HARA!!FINALLY!!! I've been waiting for you, to wake up I told her.....I heard a small laugh....

 

Hara's PoV:

 

I don't want to wake up yet, I was in a dreamland...and you know what?? I ask him....what?? he answers back....I don't want to wake up yet because you were there with me, happy and enjoying ourselves...away from all this mess...just us together....my expression changed.....I really thought I will never see you again, knowing if your alright...If your hurt...I was supposed to know all of that...but then when that earthquake struck us I was so afraid...not seeing your face, not knowing everything...I was so afraid....I was so afraid of losing you I said all of that to him.....I hug him tightly....and cried.

 

Hara! I'm ok, nothing happened to me...your the one that was supposed to be worried about....I was really worried about you...seeing you there just there in bed not a single life coming out from your fragile body....I was so scared...so scared....I would never want to lose you again.....My heart aches so much seeing her being worried about me,crying about me....I don't want to see it, I can't.....I don't know how to calm her down....She knows how to calm me down but her...I know nothing.....I cupped her face into my hands and kissed her gently....it feels like time stopped right in front of us....she responded back to my kiss.....after that I hug her tightly.....

 

Seungyeon's PoV:

 

ommo!!!! We saw it!!! Everything that happened.....all of us are smiling......not just because Hara's Ok but because they finally confessed to each other...We always know about their secret love to each other...We keep giving them opportunities to tell each other but....This earthquake is a blessing in disguise to them.....We just peek there like we are watching a TV show.....I look up to Onew as he look at the new born couple....I wonder if I can confess my love to him too.....I wonder.....

 

Eunhyuk's PoV:

 

Finally these two.....It's so shocking yet so predictable......I already saw how Junhyung was worried sick because of Hara....He can;t even calm down when he heard the news to Seungyeon about Hara's condition.....But I also want that to happen to us.....I had always prayed for that for a very long time now