Real or Not

The Fallen.

@Seungyeon's room

Hara and Jiyoung is in Seungyeon's room comforting her, Unnie look at yourself you have eyebags there I think you should sleep at Gyuri's bedroom first Jiyoung said to her unnie....You've been dreaming about that man with black wings for these past few days, we would even hear you scream at your sleep unnie we're worried about you Hara tols Seungyeon....Seungyeon just kep quiet as she herself didn't know why she had been having a bad dream and it seem as it's real....Nicole came in half awake what's going on? she ask...Gyuri also came in with a glass of water and she give it to Seungyeon...What is that dream anyway Gyuri ask Seungyeon.....

Well in my dream, I was sleeping then I would wake up and I would try to move but can't then I would saw this mirror and then I would see there someone with black wings and red,bloody eyes pressing on me it just keeps on pressing on me for a few minutes then I would wake up from my sleep but it just seem so real......I just can't forget aout it..

Unnie I also hear you screaming so I would go here and wake you up from your dream Hara told Seungyeon.....I think you should just sleep with me for a few nights until your ngihtmares stop Gyuri told Seungyeon...Seungyeon nodded then all of them went out....when all of them are out...a black shadow appeared on Seungyeon's room a smile crept in it's mouth...It's just the beginning,I will make you go crazy until the day that I will have the ring...Then it disappear....

 

The next morning

The girls are all ready to go to school, Jiyoung goes out to get the mail, she went inside Unnie the mails are here she shouted , Unnie the bills, Gyuri went to her...Hara unnie you also got mail!!! From who? Hara ask Jiyoung, no name...Hara opened the mail...

 

Dear Hara

Meet me at the schools Garden later afterschool I got something to show you

-Hyunah

 

Who is it Unnie ask Jiyoung....It's from Hyunah she told me to meet her at the garden today after school, Why? ask Jiyoung curiously...She said that she got something to show me, well we'll just find out what that something is later...

 

After School

Hara went to the garden just as she was told to, Hyunah-ah I'm here.....No one responded she tried calling her but it's busy...Then she heard a bark....she followed the barking and was lead to her dog.....What are you doind here?? Hara gets her dog and then looks around...who put you here? did you follow me??? she look around one last time and gets out of the place to met up with the others......