Circus part 2

The Fallen.

 

@the food booths

 

Nocchi is buying some foods when she saw some familiar faces, she called one of them…..JAEJOONG!!!!....the guy looks at Nocchi and a smile appears on he’s face…Jaejoong went to Nocchi…what are you doing in here???are you alone?? Jaejoong ask Nocchi….No I’m with my friends….Jaejoong just nod at her answer…Nocchi thought for a second…Hey maybe you five should come with us, it’ll be fun….Jaejoong ask the others if they are okay with the idea and luckily everyone agreed to Nocchi…but are they ok with us going with them???Eunhyuk ask Nocchi…I know they won’t mind having more company, everyone was glad with what she said….

 

@the bench near the Coaster….

Everyone was drinking water….That was FUN!!!!!! Jiyoung exclaimed…I know right I think we should go to the Spooky house next I think everyone will be terrified there GD said jokingly…Nicole answered GD    I don’t think so I’m not scared of ghost or anything at all after all we are ange….Seungyeon covered Nicole’s mouth so that she cannot continue her sentence….What are you saying Nicole ask Hyunah…Nothing!!!!Gyuri exclaimed…she was just saying that she’s not afraid of ghost or any king because she’s BRAVE….oohhh well then let’s try it out then GD said eagerly..only a sigh came out of Gyuri and the four other girls.....If you’re going to the Spooky House we might as well join you… The girls and GD look to behind to see who was the one speaking and to their surprise it was Kazuya the veterinarian…What are you doing here????Gyuri was delighted of Kazuya’s presence…Well my workers told me that this circus is fun and I should go and have a break from work, they told me that I should  have fun for once in a while….THEN YOU DON’T MIND US JOINING TOO RIGHT???Everyone was surprised to hear another voice and they saw Nocchi with Eunhyuk, Onew, Junhyung, Jaejoong and Thunder with her…