This is my destiny

The Fallen.

                                                   

Seungyeon's PoV

 

Everyone march up and the war started,everywhere I look all I can see is dark against light.....I shouldn't be distracted right now. Then someone charge at me and did the same...

 

Gyuri's PoV

 

I saw Hara back away,I run up to her and she draw her sword and I draw mine. Hara this doesn't have to be like this..You know how things are going to end right???Yunho already saw this coming and this is not going to end the way you wanted it to be,so please just stop it...Don't let evil conquer you please!!!I know your there Hara please!!!!She push me hard and the girls run to me..

 

Please Unnie!!!Comeback!!!!Jiyoung beg...

 

I don't want us to fight you Hara,That is the last thing I wanted to do my whole life,Seungyeon said..

 

Stop!!!I'm not the Hara you know before...That Hara is now dead,over and done...This is the new Hara

 

Then you leave us no choice Nicole said and run to her

 

No please!!Stop Unnie!!!Jiyoung beg....I don't want to see my unnies fight!!Gyuri unnie do something,Jiyoung is now crying at Seungyeon's arm....

 

Ahhhh!!!!!

 

Someone scream and the three of us both look up and saw Nicole falling to the ground.....NO!!!!!

 

Everything becomes black and the last thing we knew,we're now fighting Hara together,she was outnumbered by the three of us and Nicole was lying on the floor,unconscious....All I can hear is the sound of swords and us unconsciously fighting back at Hara....Before we can struck Hara by the sword she disappears....Right,Left she's not there......

 

Unnie help!we heard Nicole and look back at her,Hara was pointing a sword right at her....

 

No!!please Hara stop....Gyuri beg.....This is not the way!!!

 

This is the only way!!!Hara shouts back,making us startled......This is the only way for you to kill me!!!

So kill me now!!!!just like what Yunho saw....

 

All of us we're confused....

 

I thought that I can still change destiny,I can still change my fate...I tried unnie,I tried....But destiny will never change no matter what you do...Everything will happen,I will be killed by you,and that will be the end for me,I know it's hard to accept but that is the only way...I'm not conquered by that evil spirit yet unnie,I am still conscious,but I already figured out what is going to happen to me and I tried changing it....but even if I tried I can't do it.....You will be put into a situation where you will have no choice but to kill me....

 

Hara disappears.....