chapter 12

The Fallen.

Gyuri was reading a magazine in her room when suddenly something popped into her head....What is bugging Hara that day?.....I dint got the chance to ask her that....Gyuri seat up and goes straight to hara's room....knock knock....who is it? hara ask.....It's me Gyuri unnie......oh come in unnie....what is it unnie? Hara was listening to music while reading her books...I was just wondering before we go to the clinic there's a question that keeps bugging you right? Gyuri said

oh about that....Hara close the door so that nobosy can hear it...well unnie I was just wondering now that where not in our angel world now are we still considered to be angels still or are we human now?Hara ask.....What's with the sudden question Hara? I'm just worried unnie hara responded.....For me I think we're still angels but without wings and we're not living with others angels...so yeah, don't worry Hara when we find where those humans we are looking for we will go back to the angel world and everythings going to be just the way it is ok??Gyuri ask...Hara suddenly looks at the ring in her finger then suddenly she remembered something....unnie this ring already glowed once..no twice i think...it glowed that means something right??Hara asking Gyuri....If it already glowed then we must have met or encountered the humans....oh my gosh..I cant believe this we gotta tell the others about this... Gyuri pulled Hara and rush downstairs...

 

Everyone we dpne it!!!Gyuri said....did what unnie?Jiyoung exclaimed.........we already encountered the humans we're looking for...really Seungyeon said in happiness.....but do you know who they are??Seungyeon ask Hara.... I kinda dont know but I think it's from school when the ring glowed hara replied seungyeon with curiousness in her eyes....so that means that someine from our school is the human we're looking for?? ask Nicole......That can be possible right??Gyuri said.....

Saturday morning

hey I cannot go to work I still cant walk seungyeon exclaimed to the others....well that's ok unnie we'll cover for you right?Nicole said...Gyuri unnie can we??

Sure just dont mess around ok?? Gyuri said to the donsaengs....the girls bid their goodbyes to seungyeon as they went to work with gyuri...

 

the manager arrives at the store and saw Nicole,Hara and jiyoung with Gyuri.....Gyuri exclaimes the manager....the Rainbow also arrives....Where is seungyeon the manager ask Gyuri..sir Seungyeon is kinda injured for now so I brought some people that will cover for her shift today gyuri replied the manager...well then that's fine with me as long as they will work hard ok?the manager said to Gyuri...The Rainbow introduces themselves to the KARA dongsaengs and had a longchat together...

When the shop opened customers started going in and the Kara girls started doing their jobs...

AN: Nicole will be with woori and jaekyung in the kitchen because Nicole likes to cook...Hara and Jiyoung will be waitresses with Gyuri and the other Rainbow unnies

While the girls are preparing Seungyeon comes in the restaurant making all the girls look at her...Gyuri ran to her...Why are you here Seungyeonnie??Im bored in the house I wanna work too you know seungyeon pouted..I started to like this job too...The manager walks out of his office and was surprised to see Seungyeon...what are you doind here?? the manager ask...I wanna work sir Seungyeon said....well then if you want to work you'll be the cashier of this restaurant can you do that? the manager ask Seungyeon...I will do my best sir seungyeon replied...ok then back to work the manager said...

Jiyoungie Jaekyung called Jiyoung...order no.24 give it to that cutie over there please...Jiyoungie looked and walk in the table..here's your order sir...thank you! uhmm where's the cake? the boy ask Jiyoung...ohh there's a cake oh wait Jiyoung paniced and ran to Jaekyung...unnie the customer also ordered cake  jiyoung exclaimed, well it's not on the order list kindly ask him if what cake did he ordered, Jaekyung said...ok unnie....Jiyoung ran to the custome...uhmm sir what cake did you ordered sir? I ordered a strawberry cake said the customer...ok strawberry cake got it I'll be right back....Unnie he wants a starwberry cake...here you go Nicole said...Jiyoung gets it and goes to the customer....I'm so sorry if your cake is late..I'm kinda new here...oh it's ok....I'm kinda new in these town too and I heard that this is a nice place to have a cup of coffee and I think they're right about that my name is Lee Taemin and you are? My name is Jiyoung, Kang jiyoung....nice to meet you Jiyoung.... Jiyoung walks away when her unnie called her...Nice meeting you sir Jiyoung said to Taemin...The KARA and Rainbow girls work hard until they're shift is finally over....The manager congratulates them for their great work....

 

Before going back to work the girls decided to roam the village and stops by at a petshop...The girls like pets especially dogs since they have dogs in the angel world...

Unnie they're so cute I want to buy one unnie Jiyoung exclaimed and the others started asking Gyuri if they can buy puppies...

Gyuri said no but the girls pleaded and finally Gyuri said yes to them....the girls started picking their own puppies...

Gyuri, I do miss my old puppy:(

 gyuri's puppy-    seungyeon's puppy-  Nicole's puppies

Hara's puppy-   Jiyoung's puppy-

 

Unnie we like it...The KARA dongsaengs thank Seungyeon and Gyuri for their Puppies.....they're really good in picking puppies the veterinarian said my name is Kamenashi Kazuya the owner of this shop and are you going to adopt the puppies already? Gyuri answered him We really like them and yes we're going to adopt them now....Well okay just come here in the counter and we'll talk about things you should do to the puppies and you can call me Kazuya for short....Gyuri went to the counter and talked to the veterinarian while the other KARA is playing with their dogs...After a couple of minutes Gyuri and the veterinarian goes to the girls...

We're adopting them!!! Gyuri exclaimed the girls are happy.....If your puppies are feeling a little sick just call me or go straight here and I will work it out ok?

We will the KARA girls exclaimed....The girls payed the bills and went back home....

The girls also bought different houses for their pet matching with their room

Gyuri's dog house-

Seungyeon's dog house-

Nicole's dog house-(imagine there are two of these sice Nicole has two puppies)

Hara's dog house-

Jiyoung's dog house-

 

 

The KARA girls are so happy to see new family members in their house

 

 

ok that's all:))) I hope you like the dogs and the story and this is the picture of the new characters.

- Taemin

- Kazuya