Fallin In Love

The Fallen.

 

Everyone was so surprised of Nocchi bringing more company….You don’t mind us joining do you Gyuri??Eunhyuk ask….Gyuri thought for a while and look at the other members…I really don’t mind having more company but you should ask the others….Eunhyuk looks at the other members ,do you mind joining us??Eunhyuk smiled looking at the members….Seungyeon blurted out I don’t mind don’t worry about me, I don’t mind either as long as Gyuri unnie is with it it’s fine with me Jiyoung said explaining…..Ohhhhhh, we would like more company right Hyunah ,GD and Kazuya???Nicole said..Right Hyunah replied…Everyone looked at Hara…..Fine they can go, Hara said weakly…..The five boys smiled widely…..

 

AN: Everyone started going to many rides in the circus, they have lots of fun….Until it is time to go…

 

I’ll see you guys again at school….Everyone bid their goodbyes to one another…

 

@The Kingkas House

That was fun!!!Eunhyuk exclaimed while he was seating in the couch, Oh yeah I see you checking Gyuri out, Thunder said jokingly…But unfortunately you cannot capture all the girls heart, Gyuri seems to be liking that veterinarian more, Onew teasingly said to Eunhyuk…Eunhyuk looks at Junhyung how about you Junhyung I thought your girl Hara is on you, seems like GD is making his move faster than you are, Junhyung just keep silent…All I know is Seungyeon is nice and very talented Onew said while eating his chicken, not to mention smart too Thunder said adding Onew’s description for Seungyeon….

The guys just keep on chatting….

@Eunhyuk’s bedroom…

“I just can’t believe it why didn’t Gyuri like me,I can melt all the girl’s heart but Gyuri, she’s a lot more tougher than I thought I like her.”

@Onew’s Bedroom

“Seungyeon’s the kind of person that rushes things easily but she’s smart and she seems very protective of her dongsaengs…Onew said calculating Seungyeon’s traits.”

@Jaejoong’s Bedroom

“Why didn’t I see that Nicole’s really cute,she’s so clumsy yet in a cute way…She’s very energetic…*Sighs* Am I liking her now??”

@Thunder’s Bedroom

“I like Jiyoung, she’s so childish ,cute and so friendly..I’ve never been so comfortable with a girl before, she’s the first time….”

@Junhyung’s Bedroom

“Now I know that I have a rival now, GD….And how can Hara be so innocent to not see my feelings is she really that heartless….No no Junhyung you can’t give up on her easily…Work Hard…..Everything will pay off if you work hard enough….”