Precautions

The Fallen.

 

@KARA'S house

The girls are all watching TV when suddenly,Hey unnie, when I was looking for you,I felt like someone is watching me then when I look back I saw no one Jiyoung said to the unnies, Me too said Seungyeon when I was on my way to the library I felt like someone is following me but I just ignored it since I thought I was hallucinating.

Gyuri unnie who do you think it is? Nicole ask Gyuri, well I was with Hara the whole time and we never felt like someone is following us or watching us but I guess we should take precautions starting from now..Unnie Hyunah also invited me to the mall tonight can I come unnie? Hara pleaded Gyuri....You could come but you should be home before 11pm, it's dangerous ok? And also watch out maybe someone might follow you ok? I will be careful unnie,Hara started calling Hyunah....

 

After 2 hours

knock knock...coming Jiyoung said...Hyunah unnie what are you doing here? Jiyoung ask Hyunah.I'm here to get Hara where is she? Hyunah ask..Just wait unnie and come in...Ok hyunah said she also called GD to come inside....Hello my name is G-Dragon I'm Hyunah and Hara's friend...

Hara's clothes:     Hyunah's clothes:   G-dragon's clothes:

 

Seems like we're ready to go, GD said.....Let's go,bye Gyuri unnie,seungyeon unnie,nicole and Jiyoung I'll be back by 11pm ok? Hara said...Be careful Gyuri replied....

Hara went inside GD's car, they drove off to the mall

After a couple of minutes.....Were here, lets go shopping Hyunah said in excitement.....Let's go to the movie first GD said to hyunah, no we should shop first Hyunah said....Let's go eat first I'm really hungry already since I didn't eat anything Hara said to both Hyunah and GD...Sure said Hyunah, let's go....Hara went to different stores to but foods, after they're finished They started going to the movies on their way there......I nedd to go to the bathroom first I'll just see you guys at the ticket store ok? Hara said to GD and Hyunah and went to the bathroom.......Hara was alone in the bathroom when she's washing her hands the light started going on and off then all the lights turn off making Hara nervous then BANG, someone hit Hara on the shoulder making her drop on the floor...Who is that!!!!Hara shouted....Then someone tried to take the ring in her fingers but since the lights are all out she cannot see who it is, Hara struggled to fight then she heard someone is going to enter the bathroom then the person started running away the light started going on...Hara find herself in the middle of the bathroom,then Hyunah enters and run to Hara's side.....Are you ok? we heard someone scream and I was worried so I run here as fast as I could...I'm fine Hyunah no need to worry just had a bruise in my shoulder Hara replied....What happened Hara? Hyunah ask....I don't know the lights started going off and then someone hit me in the shoulder and it's trying to get the ring off my finger Hara explained to Hyunah....Let's just go home Hara it's already late and we'll just watch a movie next time ok? Hyunah said worriedly...Ok...The two went outside the bathroom and saw GD with a worried face...What happened? GD ask Hara, are you ok, are you hurt do we need to go to the hospital? GD ask Hara.... No need GD I'm fine let's just go home I'm already tired and we still need to work tomorrow at the cafeteria I need some energy......GD just nod his head and started patting Hara's head...It's ok...GD and Hyunah drove Hara home....See you tomorrow  Hara, we'll go to the cafeteria ok? Hara nods and started going inside the house....Hara saw Gyuri and Seungyeon cleaning the table...So did you have fun Hara? Seungyeon ask....Yeah, I'm just going to bed unnie, we need the energy for tomorrow at work..Good night unnie...Gyuri and Seungeon replied Ok Goodnight Hara....Hara didn't told the unnies what happened to her at the bathroom because she dont want the others to worry about her.

Step it up now oh oh oh
*lalalalalalalalalalalala
lalalalalalalalalalalala
neom-eojijin anh-eul geoya seulpeum-a annyeong
chinhaejiji anh-eul geoya nunmul-a annyeong.......Gyuri's phone started ringing....Hello? Unnie it's Hyunah...ohh Hyunah why are you calling did Hara forget something? No unnie, I know Hara didn't tell you this but Hara was attacked in the bathroom...Ehh?? Gyuri said.. What is it Gyuri? Seungyeon said, Gyuri sign her to come close, Gyuri turns on the speaker to her phone...While she was in the bathroom she told me that the lights started going on and off then all of a sudden it turned off then someone attacked her trying to get the ring ,Unnie I'm just worried about Hara so I called dont be mad at Hara just because she doesnt tell you this because she dont want you to worry, I know Hara, she keeps everything on her own..Please take care of Hara please unnie...Hyunah said to Gyuri...We'll do the best that I could ok Hyunah? Ok thank you unnie, Gyuri bid goodbye to Hyunah...Seungyeon what do we do now someone's attacking us? But why? I dont know Gyuri but someone might want the ring...But who and why? Maybe they want the power that the ring has, maybe fallen angels like us, maybe they heard about us having the ring and wanting it's powers...We don't know anything yet but I'm sure of one thing...They want the ring...Just sleep Gyuri we just have to be careful starting now and might as well keep track of the dongsaengs..Ok let's just go to bed. We got work tomorrow..

 

Morning 

Wake up everyone we got work to do!!!!Gyuri shouted at the girls.....AHH unnie do we really need to come today? Jiyoung said...Your'e the one who volunteered to work there and it will make our salary higher if you are there, Seungyeon said....The girls ate their breakfast and started getting ready for work.....Yah we're going to be late if you dont hurry up Seungyeon said to the other girls....I'm done!!!! they started replying to Seungyeon.... They started going down...Gyuri looks at Hara and saw that she's a little bit off herself and goes to Seungyeon...She's a little off today it's like she lost all her energy Gyuri whispers to Seungyeon....Let's just keep watching them...

 

@The cafeteria

As they expected many customers still go to the store, They have to work hard everytime they go to work....

 

Nicole's PoV:

Jaekyung unnie and Woori unnie, I'm trying this new dish that I created, I work hard on doing it....Can you serve it in one of the customers and let them try if they would like it...What happens if they do like it? Jaekyung ask Nicole....We'll have a new dish in the menu unnie, Nicole said...Ok but ask the manager first and we'll have a taste testing with the customers...Nicole was excited......