Love You (BW - 9)

Forever Till The End

FTTE Feb 2026

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

72.  LOVE YOU - (BYONG’S WEDDING – 9)

 

In the dining room we were met with another kind of chaos. In a corner table, all the women had surrounded Junsu and Yoochun and were firing non-stop questions at them. Junsu was looking highly distressed and totally lost. As we approached the group, a red-faced and scowling Yoochun pulled Junsu into his lap. Junsu immediately hid his face in Yoochun’s neck and wrapped his arms tightly around him. Yoochun pressed one hand to Junsu’s head, his hair to comfort him. His other arm, which was wrapped around Junsu’s waist, moved Junsu closer into the shelter of his body. Both boys remained silent, not answering any questions that were fired at them from all the sides.

We quickened our pace and without thought surrounded the two harassed boys, facing the shocked women. Leeteuk put up his hand to stop his wife in mid-sentence. When Soo fell silent, all of them stopped speaking. Sehun winked at Minx and she smiled as understanding dawned on her face. Puppy motioned to Sehun and together the young couple pulled Junsu and Yoochun away from the table.

Changmin who was busy stuffing his face with food, not bothering about the clamor around him, picked up his plate and juice to follow the two couples. A moment later, Puppy’s phone beeped with a message from Sehun that they were going to the bar with other couples. Leeteuk got all the women to sit down, Ji and Soo quickly pulled in chairs from other tables for imo, umma and Hyemi noona.

Sitting down, my mother asked Leeteuk, “Why is everyone upset with Junsu? He is after all holding hands with his boyfriend only.”

“No unnie, Yoochun is not Junsu’s boyfriend. Please try to remember that Junsu does not have any boyfriend. Yoochun is Yunho’s boyfriend,” imo patiently answered my mother.

“Then why were they holding hands?” My mother finally understood the problem.

“Oppa, why did you stop them from explaining?” Soo turned to her husband for answers. “Why did you permit them to go with Minx and Sehun? Minx said they are together now. How is that possible? My Junsu is a good boy. He is not a relationship-wrecker.”

“Calm down Soo,” Leeteuk smiled at his wife. “Stop worrying your pretty head. Junsu has not wrecked any relationship.” Kai and Amber approached the table with face-splitting smiles. They picked up the new couple’s food and drinks and left with a wink aimed at Puppy and me. I got reminded about Heechul and Kibum and messaged their phones to come quickly or miss the event. In a moment, they appeared with their husbands in tow.

The four of them were followed by DongHae, Hyukkie, Sunwoo hyung, Kris, Gina, Luhan and Xing. As our group shifted to make space for them, the guys arranged for more chairs and sat down. I messaged Sehun to make Junsu and Yoochun eat first and also call Joongie and Yunho to join them. Puppy and I wanted to be present in the room while the two new couples were taken care of, to make sure the promise-makers did not forget any important point or went overboard in their eagerness.

While the people settled themselves around the table, we saw Duckie and Byong load few plates with every food in the buffet and then direct two waiters to bring them and a glass of every juice available into the bar. Both of them were grinning in anticipation.

When everyone was seated, Leeteuk again raised his hand to silence them. He looked around at all the curious faces and smiled, “Congratulations! We have two new headaches from today. Or maybe I should say one new headache and one reason to smile.” Our family really loved drama and any opportunity was fully enjoyed by everyone.

“Stop talking in riddles Teukkie. Come to the point,” Uncle who was standing behind Siwon asked impatiently.

“Yes, what is so important as to pull me away from Kiwoo?” Sunwoo hyung was in a hurry to go back to his older son.

“Hurry up, I was in the middle of a final check of the activities planned for today for different groups,” Taemin tapped at his watch to indicate time was of essence for him.

“If you all keep talking, how will he explain?” DongHae pointed out a simple fact. Hyukkie nodded and put a hand on his husband’s shoulder.

Teukkie smiled indulgently at everyone, “First of all Soo, Junsu is not a relationship wrecker. We have raised him well. If he wanted, he could have done it years ago, but he didn’t. Yoochun and Yunho are his good friends. He would never do it to them. Yunho on his own broke up with Yoochun some time ago today. And that’s the reason for us to smile. Junsu is finally happy that Yoochun is his boyfriend in reality.”

“What happened all of a sudden? The two boys were together till last night. We did not even hear any fighting between them.” Ji who had the room closest to the teens was perplexed. She looked around the dining room for Chan Yeol, but did not find any sign of him. We didn’t tell her that he was in the bar with the others. Some things were not for her to know.

“Ah! That’s the headache part I was speaking of,” Teukkie frowned thinking of the reason for the breakup. He paused and looked at Puppy and me. But we remained silent. Some things he needed to learn to explain on his own.

Kibum got annoyed, “These pauses are killing me.”

“Stop building more suspense. God Soo, how do you live with him?” Heechul was equally annoyed and even more vocal.

“Hush!” Siwon commanded the two. They made a face at him but went silent.

“You see, Joongie’s plan had unexpected side effects. I was approached today morning by both the Jung brothers, seeking my permission to court our Jaejoong with a desire to marry him later,” Leeteuk paused again. This time no one interrupted him. There were loud gasps from every one. Sunwoo hyung even pulled up a chair to sit down.

“He is only fourteen,” imo was the first to speak.

“Changmin is just entering his teens, if I remember right,” Hyukkie pointed out.

“What did Joongie do last night?” DongHae wanted to know.

“I hope you broke their faces,” Luhan cracked his knuckles. Xing put her hand over his to calm him down.

“Is Joongie going to have two husbands?” Taemin asked with a wicked grin. He was whacked by Heechul and Uncle sitting next to him.

“No, my Joongie is a good boy,” Soo wailed in distress. Imo patted her back.

“What does being a good boy have to do with having two husbands?” Taemin appeared fixated on the idea of a three-way relationship.

“Send the Jung brothers packing home,” Siwon slapped the table in front of him. Yifan and Luhan nodded in agreement.

“Get your mind out of the gutter,” Kibum scowled at my bratty brother.

“Taemin has finally succeeded in corrupting the children,” Yifan frowned at Taemin and Kibum.

“Don’t look at me. I had nothing to do with Jung brothers’ ersions,” Taemin defended himself. “I am a happily married, one-man guy. You can confirm with my Kitty.” Taemin stood up and leaned across Heechul to kiss Kibum on his cheek. Kibum turned his head and kissed Taemin on his lips.

“Yah! Stop it you two. We are talking about Joongie here. You can kiss all you want later,” Heechul put his hands on Taemin’s chest and pushed him back into his chair.

“Teukkie, what did you tell them?” It was Sunwoo hyung who brought the discussion back to Leeteuk.

“Changmin retracted his offer after Joongie informed both of them that he wants to have six children. Yunho was reminded by Yoochun that they were together. Both happily decided to break up. Yoochun asked my permission to date Junsu and I gave it. So, don’t harass the two,” Teukkie paused again.

Heechul and Hyukkie pulled their own hair at that point. Everyone’s frustration at Leeteuk’s dramatic pauses was visible.

“Leeteuk, I swear that if you don’t tell us the whole thing without pausing, I am going to pack you in a suitcase and send you to Antarctica,” Yifan stood up and wagged a finger at the offending man. DongHae seconded him by standing up as well and glowering at poor Teukkie.

“What? I am pausing not for effect but to gather my thoughts and take a deep breath. I am highly agitated and keeping myself calm with a lot of difficulty,” Teukkie defended himself with a red face and another pause.

“Puppy you tell us what happened. From the looks of it, you know everything. Start talking now,” Uncle turned to face us.

Taking in everyone’s impatient mood and Leeteuk’s slow pace of narration, Puppy nodded and began speaking with care to not spill too much information, “Joongie accepted Yunho’s proposal by making it clear that he is not going to become Yunho’s wife and Yunho will have to bear at least three of their six children. Both realized that they care too much for each other and it is out of the range of their being best friends. After a few arguments where Joongie kicked and punched Yunho to get his point across, both realized what they feel is love. And I got our Joongie to promise excellence in academics in return for our permission to date Yunho. Yunho has promised to behave himself and not distract Joongie from his studies.” Puppy finally paused for breath and beamed at every one. “Congratulations! We have two new boyfriends to bully over now.”

“We don’t bully anyone,” Heechul wagged a finger at Puppy.

“Oh god, Joongie has a boyfriend!” Soo shrieked. Her high-pitched words made it impossible to know whether she was happy or worried.

“Oh no, Joongie has a boyfriend,” Uncle’s words were clearly dismayed.

“Tell Yunho to keep his hands to himself,” DongHae stood up in agitation. His threat was overlapped by Siwon’s, “Yunho had better not touch Joongie or I will rearrange his face.”

“Where is Yeollie? He was with Hyukkie oppa a few minutes ago? I want him to dig into Yunho’s family background,” Jiyeon’s eyes searched for Beagle again.

“That report will be in my mailbox by the day’s end. I have people already working on it,” Puppy winked at Ji.

In all the agitation, it was my mother who was the epitome of happiness. She smiled to herself and then beamed at us, “My Joongie has a boyfriend. Yunho is exactly what he needs.” Three of us groaned, but her next words distracted everyone. “Jinki, give me money to buy couple hanboks for the four of them. I want to gift them something in blessing. May god always keep them in love and smiling.”

“Umma you don’t need to buy them couple hanboks right now. Do it for Chuseok or Seollal. Tae hyung will give you the money,” Kibum pouted at his mother-in-law.

“No, I want Jinki to give me the money. Tae will make me cut corners and economize,” umma did not mince words about Taemin’s miserliness when it came to her shopping.

“We need to confirm with appa first. Imo what do you think?” Kibum diverted from the topic under discussion, as Taemin flushed in embarrassment.

“I think red and blue will suit Joongie and Yunho,” imo was happy to think about shopping again.

“Why not let Ashe and Carmen create their hanboks?” Heechul offered.

With them distracted, Puppy and I discreetly left the table. Outside the dining room, seeing no one around, Puppy gave me a quick kiss before we made our way to the bar which was the most private place at that time of the day. Smiling in happiness, I really hoped the new couples found love as strong as ours.

In the bar all was silent. The four teenagers were finishing their breakfast at one side of a large round table. The others were seated near them, watching them eat and discussing silently through group messages on their phones. Changmin was still eating, concentrating on his plate, sitting between Amber and Beagle. Beagle and Sehun were sitting almost opposite the four teens. Puppy and I brushed our fingers over Sehun’s shoulders as we seated ourselves on another table. We wanted our participation to be minimal.

Joongie stopped eating and pushed his plate away, “I can’t eat any more with all of you watching me like hawks.”

Yunho pulled him to sit in his lap and put a forkful of fruit near his mouth, “Open up baby, you need to eat to keep up your strength to face them.”

Kai cleared his throat and glared at Yunho, “Joongie, sit in your chair and finish up your food.”

Jaejoong was made of sterner material. He glared back at Kai and hissed, “I am not a kid for you to order about. I am not moving from my boyfriend’s lap.”

Amber pulled out her gun and aimed it at Yunho’s head, “Yes you will Joongie or I will shoot him. Your choice baby.” At her determined grin, Joongie scowled but did as they wanted. Once Joongie began eating again in his own chair, Amber put her gun down. Only to turn and aim it at Changmin when he began cackling with glee. The young boy gulped in fear and put his hands over his mouth to silence himself.

Yoochun whose hand was slowly creeping towards Junsu’s on the table, hurriedly put his hand back in his lap. He looked fearfully at Kai and Amber and then back at his empty plate.

In another few minutes the four boys’ breakfast was over and Minx moved their empty plates and glasses to another table. Sehun looked at Beagle and asked, “You are the oldest, do you want to begin?”

Chan Yeol smiled and shook his head, “You are the most experienced, you take the lead.”

Sehun nodded and faced the four boys and smiled at them, “Congratulations at your new found love. But there are rules to be followed.”

“Without breaking them,” Kai emphasized.

“If you wish to attend your coming-of-age party,” Amber put her hand on the gun that lay on the table in front of her.

“First Junsu and Yoochun,” Duckie turned everyone’s attention to them.

“You can hold hands,” Byong laid the first rule.

“But if you kiss, I will put the Interpol after Yoochun,” Beagle provided weight to the rule.

“Yoochun, you can kiss Junsu when he is 20,” Minx made the time clear to the couple.

“But that is four years away. This is barbaric,” Joongie spoke on Junsu’s behalf. Yunho looked at everyone’s stern faces and held his silence.

Yoochun quickly covered Junsu’s hands on the table with his and turned to face him a little. Junsu gave him a small nod and Yoochun faced the others. He gave a clear nod, “We accept.”

“You can hug each other, but no improper touching,” Sehun laid down the next rule. “If I find you both doing anything more than holding hands and hugging till Junsu is 20, I will castrate Yoochun. Am I understood clearly?” Puppy smiled in pride and winked at me. Our son-in-law had learned well from us.

Yoochun shivered and looked at their hands where Junsu was trying to move his hand away. He kept a firm grip on Junsu’s hand and spoke in a low voice, “I understand.”

“I will not allow you to treat Chun and Xia this way,” Joongie stood up and faced Sehun.

“Sit down Joongie, if you want your dating rights to continue. In this room what we say goes,” Beagle smiled as he warned his nephew.

“But imobu this is unfair,” Joongie would not easily back off.

They ignored Joongie and faced Junsu and Yoochun again, leaving Joongie to pout and watch. Duckie was the one to speak next, “Both of you will continue to score well in academics and get into the best colleges wherever you want to study. Yoochun, we want you to get the highest scores in school as well as college.” Both boys were silent for a few moments considering the point, then gave a small nod.

“Speak up, we can’t hear,” Amber commanded and the boys immediately obeyed with “yes” in meek voices.

Kai picked up next, “You can date as much as you want, but keep the other rules in mind.”

That brought a smile to the new couple’s face. Junsu bounced happily in his chair and looked at Kai for confirmation, “Really hyung? We can go on as many dates as we want? You will not stop us?”

Kai smiled indulgently at his apparent joy, “No one will stop you. But you must keep up your grades and Yoochun must get his high scores.”

Joongie again sprung up from his chair, “This is unfair. Why should I be an honor student while Xia has to just get good marks and admission in a good college?” Yunho pulled on Joongie’s arm and whispered in his ear. Joongie pouted and stage whispered, “It is still unfair.”

Byong grinned at Joongie and spoke to Yoochun again, “Keep our Junsu always smiling and happy. If he sheds even one tear because of you, I will tear you apart.”

“Oh moron I love you so much. I should have recorded this moment,” Duckie enthusiastically hugged Byong and kissed his check loudly.

Byong turned and kissed her lips briefly before grinning at her, “Don’t I always keep you smiling sweetheart? Why should my brother deserve any less in love?” Duckie nodded and they both faced the new couple again.

Minx stared at Yoochun, “I didn’t hear your response loverboy.”

Yoochun responded immediately, “Of course I will love him forever and try to keep him happy with my love. I care very deeply for him.”

“Oh yeah, we know how deeply,” Amber snorted. “Till yesterday you were Yunho’s boyfriend, and today suddenly you are professing to love our Junsu. Oh yes, we definitely believe you.” Her fingers played with the gun, making it rotate on the table.

“Hon, are you sure the safety is on in your gun? I don’t want you to accidently shoot Yoochun. Joongie may never forgive you for killing his baby’s boyfriend,” Kai put his hand over Amber’s restless fingers.

“You should be more worried about us hyung. I don’t want to die before my wedding night. I have waited many years for it,” Byong made a face at Kai. Duckie punched his shoulder and giggled.

Sehun laughed with her, “Byongie, it will be worth the wait. Trust me. It will definitely be worth it.” He winked at Minx making her blush. Puppy tried to ignore the two.

“I also want to marry along with hyung and noona. Yunho says we can,” Joongie stood up once again and refused to listen to Yunho’s mute pulling on his arm to make him sit. Amber picked up her gun and silently aimed it at Yunho’s head again. Joongie gave one horrified squeak and sat down without delay.

I tried not to laugh loudly and bit Puppy’s shoulder in a bid to control myself. Puppy whispered with a silent laugh, “Yeobo, this is classic. I wish we had recorded this.”

Kai turned his attention back to Junsu and Yoochun, “You didn’t answer us Yoochun. Where was this great love before today?”

“Oh yes, I am quite eager to know how you will continue to maintain your love this time? How can we be sure you won’t leave our Junsu for another boy after a few years?” Beagle tapped his fingers on the table impatiently.

Yoochun squirmed uncomfortably in his chair and looked at Junsu for support, who looked at his family and somehow managed to squeak, “Please stop it. My Chunnie is not a playboy. I have gotten his love after waiting for most of my life. Please don’t drive him away from me. I won’t be able to live without him this time.” And he burst into uncontrolled sobs.

Joongie and Sehun both rushed to Junsu, as everyone stood up to go as well. But Yoochun was the quickest and pulled the sobbing boy into his arms, patting his back in comfort. Beagle looked at us and when Puppy shook his head, he motioned everyone to sit down again.

Yoochun picked up a distraught Junsu to pull him into his lap and embraced him tightly. Junsu hid his face in Yoochun’s neck as he continued to sob. Yoochun began rocking him and comforting him in a low soothing voice, “There, there, don’t cry my love. I am not going anywhere. No one can drive me away from you. I was stupid before. But I know my heart better now. I love you. Don’t listen to anyone telling you differently. I will always love you. You are the only one for me. Please love, don’t shed any more tears. It is hurting me deep in my heart. The sight of you crying is making it difficult for me to breathe.”

Junsu looked into Yoochun’s eyes at that and rubbed a hand over Yoochun’s heart. Yoochun in turn, wiped his tears away and hugged him tighter. “There, you look so much more handsome without tears. For how long have you loved me?”

“For as long as I can remember,” Junsu whispered in embarrassment, tucking his red face in Yoochun’s neck again.

“Why did you never say anything? Why did you not tell me that you loved me?” Yoochun was shocked to hear the truth.

“First I felt shy. And then you were already dating Yunho. I didn’t want to burden you with my confession,” Junsu spoke into Yoochun’s neck.

Joongie hissed from his seat, “If you break his heart again, I swear Chun, I will kill you.”

“I won’t Joongie,” Yoochun answered resolutely without moving his head away from Junsu’s. His cheek kept rubbing over Junsu’s hair. “He is too precious to be hurt by anyone, least of all me. I will make up to him for all the years he had to stand aside and watch me with Yunho. I swear there will be no one else but him for me. You know me Joongie. You know me well. You know I speak the truth. I never knew he loved me. I always wanted him to be happy. I have always done my best to keep him smiling. And he always smiled even when I went on dates with Yunho. Why didn’t you tell me the truth Joongie? Why did you let him suffer silently all these years?”

“He wouldn’t let me Chun. He kept assuring me he would tell you himself. And you were already with Yunho by the time I realized he didn’t have it in him to confess to you,” Joongie rubbed his older brother’s back lovingly, “I have done my best to bring the two of you together during this wedding. I couldn’t let my baby’s heart break anymore.”

“Thank you Joongie. Trust me. His heart is safe with me. I won’t let him be sad anymore. I will take good care of him. I promise. Please believe me,” Yoochun looked up and stared at Joongie, trying to make him understand the sincerity of his words.

Joongie nodded and smiled, “I do Chun. I always knew you loved him too, but didn’t know your own heart. I am glad you two have finally found each other’s love.”

Everyone around the table smiled in satisfaction. All it took was Junsu’s tears to let them know that he was safe with Yoochun. They looked at each other and then at Jaejoong and Yunho. The older boy poked Joongie’s arm to let him know his attention was needed elsewhere. When Joongie looked at him, Yunho pointed at the older group with his eyes. Joongie looked at his older relatives and scowled.

“Oh baby brother-in-law, don’t even for a moment think you look ferocious. I have changed enough diapers of yours to know you well,” Amber crowed in delight. Kai laughed with her.

“Yes, Joongie you look like a cute cub. An adorable, pretty baby tiger,” Duckie further. Her comment elicited laughter from round the table.

“I am not pretty. I am a boy. I am handsome,” Joongie hissed.

Yunho rubbed his hand over Joongie’s thigh and whispered loudly, “They are right. You look really adorable baby.”

Beagle banged the table and ordered harshly, “Take your hand off his thigh, right now. You will not touch Joongie in any way improperly. Do you understand me Jung Yunho?”

Yunho immediately snatched his hand away from Joongie and sat up straight. He looked frightened when he faced Beagle and nodded. When Joongie moved to protest, Amber picked up her gun and aimed it at Yunho’s head again. Joongie sat back silently. Everyone was silent for a few minutes. Yoochun continued to pat Junsu’s back to keep him calm in his lap.

It was Kai who broke the silence, “We know you have Puppy appa’s permission to kiss and date. But that is all. Don’t think that means you can make out or do more. You will not behave improperly with Joongie at any time, till he comes-of-age.”

“That’s unfair,” Joongie shot up from his chair and wagged his finger at others around the table. “Puppy appa said till I am eighteen. You can’t make it twenty. Yunho and I will have on my eighteenth birthday. I have decided and you cannot change my mind.”

Amber calmly got up and walked to stand in front of Yunho. She put her gun dead center on his forehead and stared at speechless Joongie, “Tell us again what we can or can’t do to change your mind.”

Joongie gulped and sat down, “I accept. No till I am twenty.” He refused to look at Amber and stared at Kai who had made the condition.

“Not just , but no making out also,” Duckie wanted everything clearly spelled out.

Joongie hissed at her and nodded, “Alright you heartless people whom I am ashamed to call my relatives. No making out also.”

“Joongie you will continue to be an honor student in school. Yunho, you will move up your grades to at least in the top 10,” Kai laid down the next rule.

Joongie wanted to protest but Amber had not moved her gun away from Yunho’s forehead. He simply nodded his head. Yunho did not even dare to move his head and very slowly spoke, “I accept all your terms. Please move this gun away before you accidentally shoot me. If you want I will give it to you in writing. Whatever you say, I will agree to.”

When Amber sat back in her seat next to Kai and put the gun on the table again with a satisfied smirk, Yunho spoke more firmly, “I am agreeing to all your conditions not out of fear but because I have realized today the depth of my feelings for Joongie. It’s because I want him in my life that I accept what you want me to. Let me see if I got it all.” Yunho brought his hands up on the table and began raising his fingers to count.

“One, you want me to be in top 10 in class’ grade list. Two, you want Joongie to be an honor student. Three, you want us to not make out or get intimate till Joongie is 20 years old. Four, you want us to have good careers so we can afford to have six children. Five, Joongie and I can kiss and date whenever we want. Six, I must always keep him happy. Seven, I must always love him. Eight, I must never hurt him. Nine, all of you and the others elsewhere in the resort are a package deal with Joongie. Ten, each and every one of his family will help to break my every bone if I don’t keep any of my promises.” After he finished his counting, Yunho looked everyone in the eyes, including Puppy and me.

Having made bold eye contact with all of us, Yunho picked up Joongie and put him in his lap and wrapped both his arms around him. We watched silently for their next move. We were not disappointed. Yunho growled out, “I accept it all. You know what? My humble apologies for the disrespect, but all of you are really stupid. I accept because I love him.”

At his words the entire room exploded in laughter, except for Junsu and Yoochun. Beagle, Kai and Amber banged the table as they laughed. Byong toppled off his chair. Duckie bent down to help him up. Changmin choked on his juice. That boy really had surrounded himself with many plates and glasses of food and drink. Junsu and Yoochun were lost in their own world, not bothered about what was happening around them. Joongie poked his tongue out at every one, as he sat securely in Yunho’s arms.

When laughter had died down a little, Amber got up and hugged Joongie and Yunho. Straightening up, she flicked Joongie’s forehead and announced, “I like Yunho. He is the right person to tame our Joongie.”

“I am not a wild animal noona,” Joongie hissed at her.

“You are definitely sounding like one, baby bro,” Kai pulled his wife back into his arms.

“I don’t think we will need to punish either of them. They are punishment enough for each other. Do you know Joongie threatened to sterilize Yunho with his knee for calling him fat,” Sehun doubled up in laughter as he remembered the earlier bickering of the boys. “And Yunho does not know when to stay silent, just like our Joongie. He called Joongie stupid.”

“Don’t make fun of my Yun. I will put cameras in all your rooms here,” Joongie threatened.

“Just try it brat. Your mother will paddle your bum red,” Kai snorted.

“Better still. I just got a message from imo-halmeoni to send them to the clothes store of the resort so they can be measured for couple hanboks for the wedding. I will tell her to cancel the plans,” Amber waved her phone in the air.

Joongie immediately left Yunho’s lap and began jumping around, “Couple hanboks! Wow! Halmeoni is getting us couple hanboks. Get up Yunho, we must go to the shop before these evil people make her change her mind.”

“Remember to thank all the grandmothers for the idea,” I reminded Joongie as he sped out of the room, pulling Yunho, Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun with him.

“How will they find clothes suitable enough for the wedding ceremony?” Amber wondered aloud. “I know the resort shop does not stock hanboks. Tuxedoes maybe.”

“Unnie you are forgetting about your cousins. Leave it to them to sort it out,” Duckie pulled up Byong and kissed him soundly before completing her thought. “I say we celebrate today for accomplishing our first ‘Promise’ mission.”

“Yes, a Bachelor’s party tonight,” Kai winked at Byong.

“Oh no, not just with Byongie. We girls want in too,” Amber protested.

“I always wanted to visit Jeju Loveland,” Minx winked at Sehun.

“Sure Minnie, we will go there today,” Sehun hugged his wife and smiled wickedly at her.

“Byong and Duckie can’t go there,” Beagle firmly announced.

The two in question were quick to protest. Byong did it for both, “Come on gomobu, we are going to be married in a few days. Maybe you and Ji noona should stay here. You are after all too old fashioned to view the displays there.”

“Say that to Soo noona and Teukkie hyung. Ji and I are entering our prime,” Beagle mock punched Byong’s shoulder.

“If we leave Jae-Mizui behind, I will never hear the end of her whining,” Duckie reminded Beagle.

Minx and Sehun sat down and began drawing up a list. Sehun asked, “Do you think we should include Yesung hyung and Jeysee unnie? How about Kiwoo hyung? He definitely needs a trip there to loosen him up a little. God, he is so uptight!”

“I think Yesung oppa is too innocent and sweet to be corrupted by a visit there. But, it will be interesting to see his face go all red on seeing the exhibits,” Amber made everyone laugh with her observation.

“Kiwoo oppa may never recover from the shock of the displays there,” Duckie chuckled on imagining the older man’s reactions.

“We can’t take Ashe and Carmen because Hae appa will skin me alive for corrupting his nieces,” Kai shuddered at the thought of his father-in-law’s reaction.

“Let’s take the kids of our international guests. Yifan hyung’s boys will be upset if we leave them out,” Beagle suggested.

“Same goes for Luhan uncle’s sons,” Kai added.

“You are forgetting their wives and Yifan uncle’s daughter and her husband,” Amber reminded.

“Let me ask Robert and Donald also,” Sehun added their names.

“Why don’t we message all of them and call them here. Whoever wants to go we can add their names to the list and then book the tickets,” Beagle took out his digipad to check their current activities. “Amber and Kai use this to find out where they are and send someone to call them all here.”

Puppy took my hand and pulled me out of the bar. We left the youngsters to plan their own activities to celebrate the success of their ‘scare-Yoochun-and-Yunho’ mission. As we went to find Leeteuk to reassure him, Puppy whispered, “Yeobo remember our first trip to that sculpture land?” I couldn’t help chuckling at the memory of the laughter that we’d tried hard to control through most of the exhibits on view and how much Heechul and Siwon had blushed on seeing the displays.

Before we joined our friends in the dining room, Puppy messaged Beagle to assemble only like-minded people for their trip. He also reminded Beagle to get Kai and Amber to arrange the transport plus tickets and add the amount to the wedding tab. We knew Taemin and the young couple had carefully arranged daily activities for different groups keeping their ages and interests in mind.

After breakfast, one group would head to the resort’s golf course to relax and bond over the greens. The ladies had been booked for various spa therapies. The bar was to open around lunch and remain open till dawn. Young kids had a posse of nannies to entertain them in the indoor kiddie pool and play area. There were tennis courts, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, billiards and cards room, trips for sightseeing, or simple strolls through the resort’s many landscaped gardens. There were even movies arranged in a specially set up mini theater inside the resort.

As I thought of it, my fingers typed a message to Taemin to thank him for making the wedding a memorable experience not only for us, but for all our guests as well. I received a simple two-word response from him.

Love you