First Kiss (BW - 6)

Forever Till The End

FTTE 2026 Feb

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

69. FIRST KISS (BYONG’S WEDDING - 6)

 

I was right to worry about the Park brothers.

Let me rephrase that. I should have worried about the Jung brothers.

If first night of the wedding celebrations was any indication, Jung brothers were in serious trouble in the form of Park brothers. Maybe I should say, one Park brother.

Jaejoong.

Just that one name should be enough to let everyone know what happened that night. But, for the sake of clarity, I would elaborate and narrate what Sehun and Minx told me.

As expected, Jaejoong changed his set of new pajamas with Junsu for his old ratty ones because he felt Junsu had a greater need for them. But he ended up with a problem on his hands because Junsu wore baggy ones and had broader shoulders than him. I am jumping ahead in my explanations.

During the dinner party, which was yet another buffet, all the kids and teenagers were guided towards fruit punch. But Jaejoong made up his mind and procured champagne not only for him but the other four also. By the end of dinner, all five of them were just not sober.

A drunken Junsu was a clingy Junsu. He attached himself to Yoochun and refused to let go of the other boy’s arm, even to eat his favorite dessert. Yoochun had to feed it to him. Junsu entertained Yoochun and the younger Oh couple with his entire array of cute faces and blushes. His face kept going from pink to red to pink again, not to mention all the other shades in between.

With tipsy Yoochun’s attention diverted from him, a drunken Yunho spent the rest of the dinner with a pout. Sehun laughed every time his eyes fell on the boy’s face whose lower lip was all out and eyes were opened wide in bewilderment to see his boyfriend feeding spoonful after spoonful to Junsu who insisted on sitting in his boyfriend’s lap. That meant Sehun laughed all through the dinner, because in his words, “Ummappa, there was no greater entertainment than those five boys last night.”

While 16-year-old Yunho pouted his way through dinner and dessert, 13-year-old Changmin became cuter by the minute. When Yunho, who was completely out of his senses after four glasses of champagne and jealousy, tried to kiss Yoochun he ended up with Junsu’s hand on his face firmly pushing him away. Yoochun did not even blink an eye and continued feeding another spoonful of dessert to Junsu who was by then sitting in his lap, while telling Yunho, “Keep your lips to yourself in Jeju, Yunho.”

That made Changmin split up in laughter and he toppled onto Jaejoong who had been silently observing the entire drama of two boyfriends and one wannabe boyfriend. Jaejoong’s only advice to Changmin was to stop laughing and help him decide, “Do you think the three of them will end up sharing a room tonight?”

“Yunho hyung does not share. You ought to know that by now Joongie,” Changmin continued laughing.

“I am your hyung. Don’t call me by my name,” Jaejoong hit Changmin on his shoulder.

“You call the other three by their names when they are two years older to you. I am only a year younger to you. You are Joongie,” Changmin hit Jaejoong right back.

Jaejoong again twisted the younger boy’s ear. However, instead of conceding defeat, Changmin started to cry in pain. A repentant Joongie began mothering the weeping boy who was completely ignored by his older brother because of his absorption in the antics of his boyfriend and their friend Junsu. When Changmin wouldn’t stop crying, Joongie took his face in his hands and began kissing all over his face. All over meant exactly that. After starting with forehead, eyes and cheeks, Joongie ended his mothering by kissing Changmin on his lips.

The shocked and drunken boy stopped crying for a second only to begin again for a different reason, “You stole my first kiss. I was saving it for my girlfriend. Now you have to be my girlfriend.”

“Eh? I just kissed you to make you stop with your crying. Do you know how ridiculous it is for a boy your age to cry like a small baby? Here, you can have your first kiss back,” Jaejoong, who was just as drunk as the other four, put his words into effect and gave back Changmin’s first kiss by touching their lips together once more.

“You stole my second kiss also. I was saving it for my wife. Now, you have to marry me,” Changmin clearly was not in his senses and began shaking Jaejoong by his shoulders.

 Joongie took hold of Changmin’s shoulders in turn and began to shake the younger boy just as hard, “I am going to be no one’s wife. I will not marry a brat like you. I returned your first kiss. Stop shaking me you idiot.”

Changmin was undeterred, “You are the one who is an idiot. We shared our first and second kisses. You have to marry me.” He turned to his older brother and appealed, “Hyung, Joongie stole my first kiss. Tell him that he has to marry me now.”

Yunho tore his eyes away from his boyfriend and Junsu to look at the younger boys shaking each other and arguing. He finished the champagne glass he was holding and stared from Jaejoong and Junsu and then Jaejoong again, “If he stole your first kiss then I think it was his first kiss too. You have had your first kiss at 13. I am 16, and have spent years with a boyfriend but how come I have not had my first kiss?”

Jaejoong let go of Changmin and walked unsteadily to hug his upset friend. He patted the older boy’s head in consolation, “There, there Yunho. Don’t feel bad. There is nothing great about first kiss actually. It would be better if you and Yoochun practice separately so you know exactly what you are doing when you kiss each other.”

Yunho wrapped his arms around Jaejoong’s waist and put his head on Joongie’s chest as he sought the younger boy’s warmth to console his jealous mind, “Yoochun is my boyfriend. How come he has never fed me any food like he is feeding Junsu? I am so sad Joongie.” Yunho’s lower lip out even more in distress.

Jaejoong placed a motherly kiss on the upset boy’s hair, “Don’t be sad Yunho. You cannot have it your way. Yoochun will feed you also if you sit in his lap.”

Yunho pulled away a little and looked up at Joongie, “But I am the man here. He has to sit in my lap and feed me.” He moved and pulled Joongie to sit in his lap and continued to pout, “See, this is the way it is supposed to be. My lap is made to be sitting upon. Just see how well you fit in it. Why can’t Yoochun see that whenever I try to make him sit on me like you are sitting?” Both looked down to check their position again where Jaejoong was seated sideways on Yunho’s thighs.

Changmin got up and came to them, “Yunho hyung, stop whining about Yoochun hyung. I have told you so many times before that he is not a girl. Maybe you should take Joongie as your boyfriend. He is pretty enough to pass off as a girl. But you can’t have him. He is going to be my girl friend. He stole my first kiss. Wait, he is going to be my wife because he took my second kiss also.”

Jaejoong, who was just as drunk as the other boys, wrapped his arms around Changmin’s waist as the youngest boy towered over him, “Aww Changminnie, Joongie hyung is sorry for taking your kisses. I was only trying to help you to stop crying. Umma would kiss my lips when I wouldn’t stop crying as a baby. You will grow up and then find a nice girl to marry and share lots of kisses with.”

“No, I had decided to marry the girl who I shared my first and second kiss with. You have to marry me. I will talk to your parents tomorrow and ask for your hand in marriage,” Changmin began to look around the room for Jaejoong’s parents.

Yunho in the meantime had put his chin on Jaejoong’s shoulder and his face was all but buried in the younger boy’s neck. He kept his arms wrapped around Jaejoong’s waist and spoke with difficulty, “You can marry Joongie if you will allow him to sit in my lap like this when we eat. Do you know how good it feels to have him in my lap? I want to feed him.”

Changmin pulled his older brother’s hair in an attempt to get his face away from Jaejoong’s neck, “Why should my wife sit in your lap? Let him go hyung. I want him to sit in my lap.”

Jaejoong looked at both the brothers, well more like at Changmin because Yunho’s face was still buried in his neck. With a burst of strength, he pushed both away and ran out of the room. Yunho and Changmin were immobile only for a few seconds before chasing after the running boy.

Yoochun and Junsu sat lost in their own world. Junsu was drunkenly chattering non-stop and Yoochun hung to his every word. There was no more dessert to be fed and Yoochun had both his arms wrapped around Junsu’s waist to keep him from falling down as he waved his hands around while talking.

Sehun and Minx waited half hour before following the three boys to their room only to find them asleep. In the same bed. With Jaejoong in the middle. Yunho’s face was still buried in Jaejoong’s neck with the cheek resting on Joongie’s bare shoulder. Bare because Junsu’s oversized pajamas hung loose on the slim boy’s frame and exposed both his shoulders. Changmin’s face was buried in Jaejoong’s back. Even in sleep, Jung brothers refused to let go of Jaejoong. Both had their arms wrapped around him.

And Jaejoong? His arms were wrapped around Yunho and his lips were pressed to Yunho’s cheek. Trouble had stirred in Jung brothers’ lives.

Trouble whose name was Jaejoong.