Shady Past

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Students are now lining up on the quadrangle. This is an annual tradition of the students after finishing counting the votes. This will be the first time the president goes in front of school as an official President of the Council with his co-councils.

It has been one week after the first speech of both candidates. Now the the votes are counted and the president will stand up in front of the university students.

The president is now walking upstairs of the stage. The crowds cheer for the new elected president.

*coughs*

*coughs again*

*coughs louder*

Junnyeon is trying to get the attention of all the students. "What? Are you going to scream all day?" Junmyeon asked using the microphone with a wide smile. Everyone laughs.

Yes, Junmyeon won the battle. Actually it was a landslide vote. The majority votes for Team Junmyeon. It was expected though.

Junmyeon wipes his forehead. "First of all" everyone claps with the first phrase Junmyeon said, "Thank you for the very warm welcome. I'm so happy right now standing in front of you." He smiles shook his head in the right and in the left. "I really don't have a very important to say because the last time I went in front of you our deans got mad at me" He laughs.

Everyone laughs too.

"So for the first project of my council, be ready Freshmen, this is time for you to shine. The annual Freshmen day will be held next week so be ready for your talents. Seniors let's help freshmen to adjust here in our university. And for Freshmen this is for only formalities, actually you're here for almost one month but I really need to say this. WELCOME FRESHMEN!"

Everyone claps and cheers for their new President of the Student Council, Kim Junmyeon. Let's welcome the new era, Kim Junmyeon's era.

 

 

 


Yixing is preparing for school. He intended to not make it to the annual ceremony for president. He can't accept it that Junmyeon won the election and of course after what happened with him and the Elites, he is trying to avoid the group. He's not scared, he is just do precautions in case.

Yixing felt so humiliated after that incident with The Aphrodite's Visage "Luhan". He can't accept the fact that he looks so loser that day. He promise himself that he will take a revenge. A revenge that the Elites will never forget.

After finishing preparing everything he goes out of his room. "Mom, I will go now. I left money in my room buy some foods for you and dad!" Yixing shouted.

Before Yixing opens the door his mother calls him. Yixing turns around and looks at his mother, "Mom?"

"Get your money and use it for yourself Yixing, maybe you will need it in the future."

When you're the one listening to His Mom's voice, you know she is worried of her son. His Mom knows that Yixing have no time for himself because after school he needs to go to his night job.

"It's okay Mom. I have a lot here" Yixing gives a wide smile and kiss his mom after. "Don't worry about me Mom, worry about yourself and dad."

Yixing now goes to the doorway. "I will be late Mom, bye Mom."

When he's out he starting to be teary. He manages to smile everytime his mom asking about him but actually he's very tired of everything but he needs to be strong for his parents.

When he arrives at the school he's Vengeance Spirit is back. He knows that entering the university is like entering a war. But he promise himself that he will never raise a white flag. He will never surrender, that is the last word on his vocabulary.

Yixing starting to create some plans on how to put down Junmyeon's ing Era. He even thinks that before destroying Junmyeon, he must destroy the people around Junmyeon. Making list of people to destroy first are occupying Yixing's brain.

Yixing is really not on his normal state now. We can assume that maybe his body is in the university but he's not really there. Then, he's back on his body when something hit his head. He slowly touches the part where he felt something hit it. It is sticky. When he checks it, it is a crack egg smash on his head. He looks where it came from and it was from a group of people laughing at him.

"That's what you get from getting Luhan mad!" student shouted.

The group of people are fans of the Elites.

Yixing thought it was only one egg. After a while there's another egg and then there's another again. He almost can't count how many eggs did hit him.

Instead of running, Yixing walks out slowly even the eggs are looks so endlessly hitting him. "I will not surrender" he mumbles to himself.

When Yixing arrives at one of the corner of the building he thought it is the end of the hell. He feels there's something will happen. Everything on his surrounding starting to be silent. He looks upward and he saw a big pale of water with a long rope. He follows the trail of the rope and in the end of the rope there's a student standing.

"..." A word that was automatically out of his mouth.

The student smiles at him and pull the rope.

The water pour heavily on him. He's very wet, actually very wet is understatement on his state.

This time he really wants to cry but no; he's Yixing. One of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter