New Era of Elites

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*freshmen day*

"Are you ready Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo planned to go to the freshmen day. Baekhyun wants to watch Jongin and Sehun's performance. While Kyungsoo is being one of the student teachers; They needs to watch it. It's sort of a must in their job supporting freshmen.

Kyungsoo's apartment is five blocks away from Baekhyun's house. He lives there when they started college because it is near to their school. While Baekhyun have an apartment nearer to the school but Baekhyun always choose to stay at his home with his parents. Even their house is near their school, his parents rented an apartment for him that is much nearer than their school. Baekhyun is just too attached with his mother that he can't live a week alone without her.

"Does Chanyeol busy?" Kyungsoo was sure that Chanyeol must be the one accompaies Baekhyun going to the freshmen day.

"Chanyeol's friends are going to perform there so they need Chanyeol's moral support" Baekhyun beams. "Where are the others?"

"Junmyeon is busy, President thing. While Luhan and Minseok are busy with their hobby" Kyungsoo set his books on the shelf.

Baekhyun raises his brow, "They're back with their hobby? Why they didn't tell me about that?" Baekhyun grabs the book that Kyungsoo set on his shelf.

Kyungsoo laughs, "You know why? They sick of your discordant cheer when you're in the court." Then Kyungsoo slaps Baekhyun's hand, "Stop touching my book."

"Blah blah blah" Baekhyun answered while shaking his head weirdly. He looks at his hand, "Ouchy..."

Kyungsoo decides to turns around. "Ouchy your face."

Kyungsoo is walking out of his door when he realized something, "Baek? How did you enter inside of my apartment again? I locked it."

Baekhyun smiles. A smile that Kyungsoo always hated to see.

"What the you broke my door knob again?" Kyungsoo knuckles Baekhyun's head.

"Ouch! I'm Sorry" Baekhyun giggles while rubbing his head. "You're being so physical everyday".

It always happens from Minseok, Luhan and Kyungsoo's door knob. Baekhyun is always excited to the point that he always broke his friends' doors except for Junmyeon. Junmyeon have a very large gate and lot of guards before you reach his door way. So, Baekhyun can't destroy his door.

Being Byun Baekhyun is the exact definitin of happy and always excited.

 

 

 

 

Goaaaaaal!!!

"Yeah Luhan we won!" Minseok said.

"Of course, we're the b-e-s-t."

Minseok and Luhan are good at playing soccer. They were always playing at the court near their apartment. Lot's of guys play their for their hobby. Like in their university, they are quite popular at the court.

"So, where are we gonna go after this?" Luhan asked. Luhan is wiping his face with his towel.

Minseok is now busy texting. When Luhan look at his friend, Minseok smiles like an idiot.

Luhan sighs. He is annoyed by Minseok. "Such a girlie..." Luhan rolls his eyes and then he throws the towel on Minseok's face.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm asking you where are we going after this?" Luhan said with more emphasis then he rolls his eyes after.

"Uhm... Let's watch the freshmen day. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are there!" Minseok suggested with wide grim on his lips.

"You want to go there because of Baekhyun and Kyungsoo or because of that guy you always texting?"

Minseok blushes. He isn't into surprised confrontation where Luhan is best at.

"Uhm... Uh... No... Uhm..." Minseok really wants to deny it to Luhan. But yes Sparks is the reason why he wants to go to the freshmen day. "Junmyeon is there too. He is one who planned the whole event" Minseok lied a little about the real reason

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter