Bitsy Brainiac

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my God Kyungsoo, thank you so much for helping you're the best" Junmyeon putting all his books on Kyungsoo's front. Junmyeon really needs the help of Kyungsoo because he will be starting to be busy this week.

"It's okay Junmyeon, you can count on me in this one" Kyungsoo compiled the books. "I will read all this and I'll make sure that before the end of the week I will give all the reviewers you need. I will make it very simple for you" Kyungsoo puts his hand on Junmyeon's shoulder, "Just do your best and be the president of the student council this year."

"Thank you very much Kyungsoo" Junmyeon almost thank all the supreme being to have Kyungsoo as his friend.

In terms of school works or school related things, Kyungsoo excels a lot. He's been the Valedictorian when they graduated elementary and high school. He won lots of award since he's very young from spelling bee, quiz bee, everything related to academics. He's a scholar since kid.

Kyungsoo make sure that he's grades are high. He studies a lot. When they entered college the professors saw how Kyungsoo do very well in class. He's been the professors favorite, always.

In their first year in the university, Kyungsoo beat all the seniors in a academic competition. All students are amazed of him, even his small but his definitely terrible. So, everyone named him as "Bitsy Brainiac" or small but very intelligent.

Being Friends with Baekhyun and Luhan and being with extra ordinary intelligence, he is one of the popular student in the university. 

But being intelligent is not being everything. Maybe he's academic ability excels a lot but like the nerds everywhere he have weaknesses. He's lack of experience on everything. Kyungsoo is more in theoritical but he's scared of trying. Like in his theory of success, he assumed that guys are destruction in his studies even his not even trying to fall for anyone. 

Kyungsoo believes more in theory than experiencing the said situation. If he reads an article that saying that the ratio of something is bigger than something. He definitely choose to do the bigger ratio than the smaller. And because of being calculated all of his moves, he never been failed or rejected.

"Okay I will go now Junmyeon, in my calculation I will finish this at exactly 9PM on Friday so you can get the reviewer this Saturday" Kyungsoo said while flipping the pages of the book.

"Don't push yourself Kyungsoo, it's okay to me" Junmyeon said.

"No, I promise Junmyeon" Kyungsoo smiles. "I will go now; I will check on Minseok."

"Okay... Thank you again Kyungsoo. Just say hi to Minseok from me, tell him that I'm sorry I'm so busy right now."

"I will Junmyeon" Kyungsoo went out of the student council meeting room.

Before leaving the university, Kyungsoo went to Minseok's classmates to gather some information of they have studied. Kyungsoo knows that even Minseok is going on every class he have, he's not paying attention. He also cooked some foods for Minseok.

 

 

 

 

When Kyungsoo came in Minseok's apartment, the whole apartment is dark. He opened the front door, Kyungsoo have the spare keys of Minseok, Baekhyun and Luhan's apartment. He opened the lights and enters Minseok's room. Minseok is sitting at the corner of his room while his face burries on his lap and arms around his knees.

"I know you haven't eaten anything so I bring you some foods to eat" Kyungsoo put the foods on the table beside Minseok's bed. "I also copied some of your lectures, I know you haven't write anything and you haven't pay attention. If you need help on your study I will help you Minseok."

"Okay, thank you" Minseok murmurs.

Kyungsoo sits beside Minseok, "I heard you have a research paper this coming week. I know you're not in the mood to do it so I decided to make it for you but only this time Minseok."

"..."

Kyungsoo wraps his arms on Minseok's tummy and rest his head on Minseok's shoulder. "Let's eat Minseok."

"I'm not in the mood Kyungsoo." Minseok doesn't move even a bit.

"Minseok..."

"..."

"Do you want me to call Luhan or Baekhyun? You know what they can do if you won't eat anything today."

Minseok slowly looks at Kyungsoo and smile a little bit. "Okay let's eat..."

Kyungsoo immediately smile after hearing this to Minseok. 

Kyungsoo has been the mother figure on their group. He tries to check if Luhan, Minseok, Junmyeon and Baekhyun are doing well on class. Check if they didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter