Hidden Emotions

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Baekhyun is checking all the uniforms of his classmates. He needs to figure out who's Sparks for Minseok. Kyungsoo is just looking at Baekhyun's weird acts.

When Baekhyun is too busy his classmates screams like a crazy fangirls. Kyungsoo checks what's happening while Baekhyun remains checking his classmates' uniforms.

"Baekhyun, I think you have a visitor" Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun is not looking to anyone and make him busy "Chanyeol? Just ignore him. I don't want to talk to him".

"It is not Chanyeol".

Then Baekhyun stands properly and looks at the group of people in the entrance of their room. Daehyun is standing there with bouquet of flowers.

"Can I talk to you Byun Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun pointed himself, "Me? Why?" Baekhyun is not stupid to not have an idea why Daehyun wants to talk to him. It's just that he's shy of these things. Where are Park Chanyeol if I need him?

Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo to get some help on how he will escape this situation. Surprisingly his friend acts like he is sleeping. you Do Kyungsoo!!!

Daehyun slowly walks at Baekhyun and gives the bouquet of flowers, "I want this to be official". Baekhyun take the flowers while biting his lips because he is so shy to the highest level, "I'm not expecting you to answer immediately but I want to date you Baekhyun".

Baekhyun smiles but the smile seems pushed and not so genuinely. Baekhyun sighs many times and doesn't know how to react.

"If you're thinking about Chanyeol, I asked him about this and he said that I can pursue you" Daehyun immediately said when he saw Baekhyun looks hesitating.

Baekhyun is surprised by what Daehyun said. He really wants this but when Chanyeol actually okay with the idea he doesn't know why he felt sad. Baekhyun you want this remember? Why are you feeling this?

Baekhyun's classmates shouting YES.

Baekhyun is not the type of ditching people in front of many people so he immediately hugs Daehyun like he agrees about what Daehyun said. "Let's talk about this later, okay?" Baekhyun whispered.

Everyone claps and screams.

Everyone thinks that Baekhyun said yes to Daehyun except for Kyungsoo. He knows that Baekhyun told Daehyun other thing and definitely not Yes.

"What are you doing?" Kyungsoo mouthed a words to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun just sighs.

Daehyun went outside of the room. The news spread very quickly to the university that Daehyun confessed with the Nation's Bestfriend.

When Baekhyun sits beside Kyungsoo, he looks so bothered.

"Don't worry I texted Luhan and the others that what ever news came about you was not true" Kyungsoo said. "You look so bothered".

"I'm not bothered about Luhan" Baekhyun rested his head on the table, "It's Chanyeol..."

"Chanyeol...?" Kyungsoo furrows his brow, "What's with Chanyeol?"

"I know I tell him that don't be so over protective of me but the thing that I'm bothered was the fact that he didn't tell me about Daehyun" Baekhyun said.

"Remember you doesn't want to talk to him" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. "Maybe he's just giving your personal space".

Baekhyun slapped by the realization that what he really wants. Does he really want his personal space or he wants Chanyeol protecting his personal space?

 

 

 

 

*lunch time...*

Luhan and Sehun are both walking at the corridor side by side. Everyone is looking at them and asking if there's something or what.

Luhan is back to his cold personality. Sehun is talking about everything under the sun but Luhan is ignoring him.

Sehun can't deny that even Luhan is being cold to him the fact that he is walking with Luhan makes him very happy. He's not expecting for another kiss to Luhan but he's hoping. Because after that kiss, Sehun had a lot of wet dreams.

"I will eat with my friends. If you want to be with me just eat with same table with us" Luhan said coldly.

Sehun nods while smiling. A happy kid is a happy kid.

Junmyeon and Myungsoo are sitting when they came.

Luhan then changes his mood to cold to smiling angel. Sehun is mesmerized by Luhan's smile.

"Guys this is Sehun, Baekhyun's best friend's friend. He's kinda pursuing me but don't worry we are not dating right Sehun?" Luhan said insensitively.

"Uhm... Yes..." Sehun then nods down and looks so sad. He thought after that kiss they are something but no.

"Luhan...?" Junmyeon said with the tone that telling Luhan that what he did was wrong.

"You can sit here" Minseok pointed a chair to Sehun.

Luhan rolls his eyes.

Jongin then taps Sehun's shoulder. "Hey buddy".

Sehun smiles on Jongin but the older knows that it was a forced smile. Jongin looks at Luhan asking what did the older do to Sehun.

Luhan stood, "Guys this is Jongin another friend of them" Luhan then immediately sits and face the other side where his eyes are avoiding Jongin's eyes.

"Where's my baby?" Jongin asked.

"Baby who?" Junmyeon asked.

"Kyungsoo..." Jongin smiled.

Junmyeon then looks at Minseok. The older shruggs his shoulder. They both don't know what's happening to everyone.

After a while, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo came too. Baekhyun puts the bouquet on the table.

"Sehun, Jongin what are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked.

The two are busy looking at the flowers even Junmyeon, Minseok and Luhan.

"Long story okay... Don't ask about it" Baekhyun said. "So, what are you doing here?"

"For my baby..." Jongin immediately sits on Kyungsoo's side. "I miss you baby".

"Baekhyun can you please tell Mister Kim that don't call me names" Kyungsoo said. "I have a name for God sake".

"Jongin..." Baekhyun warned Jongin.

"Sorry Baekhyun... I was just practicing" Jongin said.

"Practice?"

"When we become in a relationship" Jongin giggles. Kyungsoo only sighs.

"Where's Chanyeol anyway?" Baekhyun asked.

"He's sick" Sehun said.

"What? Why he didn't tell me about that? Is he okay? Did Chanyeol went to hospital to have a check up? That bastard!" Baekhyun sounds very worried.

"You're ignoring him so don't expect him to call you that he is sick" Kyungsoo said.

"He's just missing you!" Jongin said and Sehun nods and grins.

Baekhyun became speechless. Does he miss me?

After a while Daehyun came.—perfect timing.

"Baekhyun..."

Baekhyun pointed at the chair where no one is sitting, "Sit there..."

Minseok and Junmyeon look at each other again. "It was only one Saturday when we both didn't saw our friends and I feel that I lost a year of my life. What happened?" Junmyeon asked Minseok.

Minseok shrugged his shoulder again.

They both surprised by Daehyun-Baekhyun, Jongin-Kyungsoo and Sehun-Luhan thingy.

"Daehyun, it's not that I don't like you or what. It's just that we have an agreement to have boyfriend after college" Baekhyun said.

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter