Commotion

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After sleeping with Chanyeol in same bed the whole night, Baekhyun got sick too. Actually it was kinda expected especially when the reason of sickness is viral infection. Being closed to each other makes them always sick in the same time. Always since they were young.

Baekhyun and Jongdae have their practice today but instead of practicing at the school, Baekhyun texted Jongdae to be in his house. Actually Baekhyun is okay now but he needs to have a rest said by the doctor. Jongdae agreed on it; he actually loves it so much.

They actually needs to have practice because exams will be next week and there's no time for them to have a practice.

When Jongdae came, Baekhyun's brother let him go inside and points Baekhyun's room.

Jongdae knocks, "Baekhyun?"

"Come in!" Baekhyun shouted.

Jongdae opens the door. He roams his eyes and first thing gets his attention was the picture frame where Minseok, Baekhyun and their other friends. He's kinda jealous of what friendship Baekhyun and the others have. In his existence, he only have Yixing. He also noticed Baekhyun and Chanyeol's photo.

The way Baekhyun smiled on the photo he's quite sure that Baekhyun likes Chanyeol. He's good at reading people's eyes especially on photos.

Baekhyun smiled on him, "Hey I'm here..." Baekhyun is facing the computer and looking for good songs, "I'm checking my playlist for good songs that we will sing on the second part of auditions".

Jongdae sits beside Baekhyun and checks the playlist, "You have a good taste with music".

Baekhyun smiles again. This time Baekhyun seems so quiet. That's why Jongdae observes Baekhyun. Jongdae grabs his phone and take a photo of Baekhyun.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked.

Jongdae doesn't reacts at first and observes the photo, "Uhm I don't want to sound that I know you well Baekhyun. But you know you're one of my favorite to take photos because you have the most genuine smile I saw in my entire life".

Baekhyun then rested his head with his two hands, what is Jongdae telling him quite interesting, "O-kay..."

"Now looking at your photo it seems like you have something in your heart that make you sad" Jongdae continued. "Uhm can I have a guess?"

Baekhyun smiles again, "Try it..." Baekhyun was kind of amazed by Jongdae's ability to read emotions through photos.

"Chanyeol?" Jongdae asked.

Baekhyun then slowly rested his face on the computer keyboard, "Luhan is right. I'm too obvious".

"You really like Chanyeol, am I right? You look good with each other Baekhyun".

Baekhyun looks at Jongdae. It's no point of saying that he don't like Chanyeol because he really really likes Chanyeol.

Baekhyun then noticed Jongdae's uniform. Oh my God the lace...

Jongdae saw how Baekhyun's eyes got wider than the usual.

"Your lace is kinda weird" Baekhyun said.

Jongdae points his lace, "This? My grandma is a sewer and she always do this to my uniforms sort of customized for me",

Sparks is Jongdae...

"Excuse me I'm going to the comfort room" Baekhyun stood.

Baekhyun immediately composed a text message.

To Minseok
Minseok can you send me Sparks number?

•••

From Minseok
Why?

Baekhyun thinks of good excuse.

To Minseok
Just in case I saw his uniform I'm gonna call his phone just in case it rings... Bingo! I saw Sparks. :)))

Minseok sends Sparks number. Baekhyun immediately checks Jongdae's number on his phone. Baekhyun is very surprised because Sparks and Jongdae's numbers are same.

He returns to his room as if he knows nothing.

Baekhyun smiles again to Jongdae. But this is Jongdae, if your eyes suddenly change he can see that.

"You looks so happy right now. What happened?" Jongdae asked. "Did Chanyeol called you or what?"

"Jongdae can I ask you personal questions?" Baekhyun asked without answering Jongdae's question.

Jongdae is hesitant to nod his head but he nods slowly.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Jongdae drops his jaw. What is this Baekhyun?

"Yah! I'm asking you Jongdae!"

Jongdae gulps, "You are so pretty Baekhyun. I'm sure there's a lot who likes you too. I'm not deserving to date a guy like you".

Baekhyun raises his brow, "Jongdae you deserve to date who you wanted to date but I'm asking you not because I want to date you!"

Jongdae rubs his nape, "I thought you're gonna confess to a guy like me". Jongdae laughs.

"What's wrong with you? You're degrading yourself. It's not impossible to like you, trust me" Baekhyun said.

Jongdae isn't expecting what Baekhyun is telling him. This is Baekhyun on his thought it's impossible for someone like Baekhyun compliments him like this.

"Now I will ask you again, do you have a boyfriend?" Baekhyun holds Jongdae both shoulders. "...or do you like someone?"

Jongdae gulps again. He isn't sure of what Baekhyun is planning.

"I don't have a boyfriend but I like someone else" Jongdae nervously said.

"Last question and I need you to be honest" Baekhyun sound so desperate now. "Do I know this guy?"

What the ? Does Baekhyun know about my feelings for Minseok?

Jongdae almost shut his eyes and hoping for the time to stops itself.

"Jongdae!"

Jongdae cursing on his head. I can't tell him...

"Yah! Answer me!!!" Baekhyun is shaking Jongdae's body.

Jongdae bites his lips.

"JONGDAE!!!"

"Yes! I really like Kim Minseok!" Jongdae spilled it. Why I did that???

Baekhyun quickly hugs Jongdae. Jongdae is literally surprised. "I'm so glad that you're Sparks!"

Jongdae then pushes Baekhyun not so hard just to make space between them, "How did you know that? Did Minseok knows about this?"

"After You left your uniform, I started to find you. Thanks God you have a weird lace on your uniform. And your number on your phone was the reason I confirmed that you are Sparks" Baekhyun smiles.

"Oh my God... Maybe Minseok is turned off after knowing that I'm sparks..." Jongdae burried his face on his hands.

"Don't worry I did not tell him but I will tell him later".

Jongdae grabs Baekhyun's both shoulders, "Baekhyun? No! I'm not yet ready".

"When will you be ready?"

"I don't know. I can't lose him right now. He's my inspiration for everything and exams are coming. I don't think I can make it if I lose him now".

Jongdae looks so sad. "And the audition..."

Baekhyun then smiles on Jongdae. He rests his head on his two palms, "I will help you to confess with Minseok and don't worry about Minseok he won't ditch you trust me".

Jongdae smiles widely after hearing this to Baekhyun. But he's nervous.

"So, let's find a song that perfect for you and Minseok" Baekhyun then looks at his playlist.

Baekhyun is definitely an angel in disguise.

 

 

 

 

The adviser of the special lessons for freshmen came in. Jongin and Sehun are quietly waiting for the announcement. The Prelim Exams are coming so this maybe have a connection.

"I checked your standing in your class and some of you are doing well while others are not" the adviser said.

Jongin rests his head on the table. Sehun looks at his best friend.

"I'm sure he was referring to me" Jongin said.

"I told you to concentrate now. This is college not high school anymore".

The adviser sits on the chair in front of the class, "I chose those students who are not doing well". The adviser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter