Revelation

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The exam week ended... at last!

Junmyeon plans to have an outing on a resort for his friends and as usual that is his treat. Even though Luhan, Minseok, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo would say no they will just kidnap by Junmyeon's body guard and in the end they will end up in the resort. So when they learned about the plans, they said YES.

Baekhyun is observing everyone. They are all bothered except him of course. Chanyeol and him are back to being best friend. There's no way he gets bothered. First, he observes Minseok. The whole time they are in the car Minseok wasn't checking his cellphone. It wasn't the usual Minseok because from the very first time he met Sparks he always using his phone. Baekhyun is cursing Jongdae in his head for being so slow.

Second, he changes his gaze to Luhan. The older's eyes are swollen and he's very silent the whole ride. He's not ing anyone. He just roams his eyes outside. Baekhyun really wants to ask why but this is Luhan. Luhan always never wants to talk about his problem so it's better to wait for the older to open up.

Then he secretly looks at Kyungsoo's phone. Usually, in this situation Kyungsoo is reading a book or using his application on the phone where he has his dowloaded novels. In short he is just reading the whole ride. But now Kyungsoo is looking at the internet and his on the school site. Baekhyun then trying to think if Kyungsoo got a failing grades but he is very sure that Kyungsoo is again number one on the standing. So he's asking himself why Kyungsoo is checking the school site.

Lastly Junmyeon, the guy is very happy. His lips are almost on his ears.

"We are here!" Junmyeon shouted.

Everyone goes out of the car. The beautiful resort is on their sight. Junmyeon tells them that the resort is their new resort that their family bought it. He just want them to use it first.

One of the guards goes near them, "Young Master Kim, your other guest are in the villa".

"Thank you" Junmyeon replied. Junmyeon turns his head to his friends, "Lets go! They are waiting for us".

The four are frowning. They have this Who-is-your-guest-face.

"Oh c'mon what's with your faces guys? You won't know it if you wouldn't follow me" Junmyeon smiles. "Lets go!"

 

 

 

 

"That bastard! I'm going to kill him and after that I will kill him again" Yixing stomps the floor. He kicks the chairs around him too. "Why would he kidnap us? He won't get any money to my family" Yixing motions his body like this will be the last motion he will do in his life.

Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun are watching Yixing. Unlike Yixing, Jongdae and Yifan these three go here without forcing. Junmyeon tells them about the outing and they agreed to go. Of course they will, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Luham will be here anytime soon.

"Yixing can you please shut up?" Yifan said coldly. "Jongdae can you knock him? He is so annoying".

Jongdae pulls Yixing's sleeve. He tries to stop his friend. He can't even say a single word. He is thinking about his voice. If he talks a lot, others going to know that he is DJ Sparks.

"I WILL KILL HIM!!!"

When Yixing shouted it is the exact time that the Elites come inside of the villa. The five seems like very surprise. Everyone inside the villa look at Junmyeon.

Junmyeon grins at Yixing, "Sorry this is too sudden".

Yixing really wants to kill Junmyeon but when he saw the smile from the latter's lips, everything melts into heart beats. There's something on that smile that cure all the madness. He hates it that he admires that smile. He in' hate it.

Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun go near to Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Luhan respectively. Minseok just roam his eyes and he notices Jongdae who's avoiding his eyes.

"What are you doing here Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked. "Don't tell me Junmyeon kidnaps all of you?"

"No. He invited us" Chanyeol beams.

"Oh..."

Jongin and Kyungsoo are both waiting for each other to talk but they both seem not comfortable talking. Kyungsoo knows that Jongin failed one exam. Kyungsoo knows how the boy works very hard to pass all the exams.

"Just enjoy the day Mister Kim" Kyungsoo gives the latter a contented smile.

"I will" Jongin said lazily.

Sehun will say something when Luhan looks at him. Luhan is with his usual looks, Not the weak and scared face that Sehun saw last week.

"Don't worry about me" Luhan said coldly. He knows what the younger is thinking.

"But..."

Luhan rolls his eyes. In that case Sehun is not worried. Luhan is back and he doesn't care if it is the scary Luhan. He just doesn't want the Luhan he saw last week.

Yifan hugs Jongdae while looking at Baekhyun, "What do you think about Chanyeol and Baekhyun?"

Minseok sees the two. Jongdae also notices that Minseok is looking at them.

"Yah!" Jongdae mumbled. "It's gross! And trust me don't be jealous on that two because you will never have a chance, there's no point of making yourself jealous". Jongdae said it with very low voice. "And please don't hug me in public. I don't want them to think that we are a thing. That's the last thing I want to shout on the top of the world".

"Okay... Okay... I'm offended" Yifan replied.

"Wow. Does offended is really on your dictionary?" Jongdae giggles.

 

 

 

 

They all learned that they will stay there in three days. They will just have fun. They are all tired that day that's why after dinner they dispersed. They go to their respective rooms except for Jongdae who received a text message from Baekhyun. Baekhyun told him to meet him somewhere.

"Three days Jongdae! Do you know how long three days is? What if they heard your voice?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes I know. I will tell him now that I'm Sparks but I don't know how. I want it to be special. Help me Baekhyun" Jongdae said. He rubs his face on his palm. He doesn't know how to tell Minseok that he is Sparks. But there's two reason why he has this urge to tell the latter that he is Sparks. First, three days of him and Minseok in one place is too much. Last, the messages from Minseok on his cell phone lessen. Again, he doesn't want to lose Minseok. If Minseok won't like him then at least he saves their friendship from sinking.

"Wait for my text... Okay?" Baekhyun tapped Jongdae's shoulder. The brunet runs.

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon thought that all his friends are in their respective rooms. He goes to Baekhyun's room and opens it. He calls the younger but the brunet doesn't reacts. After learning that Baekhyun isn't in his room he checks all the rooms. Everyone isn't in their rooms except for Minseok who's staring at the ceiling.

"Minseok?" Junmyeon called.

The older bends his body and looks at Junmyeon. He actually not sure why he is looking at the ceiling. Is he thinking? But when he is thinking of what he is thinking he just get blank answers from his brain. He's so blank.

"Yes?" He asked weakly.

Junmyeon notices Minseok being absent minded. He knows if the older is having a problem or what. But being an absent minded for Minseok is surely he's not having a problem. It is the day of the month that Minseok is longing for his parent. It usually happens always to Minseok especially when he missed something or someone. Then it will converted to missing his parents.

It's better to leave Minseok alone in this time.

"Nothing..." Junmyeon replied. "I will leave you there. If you need something just ask the helpers here".

"Don't mind me... I'm totally okay, thanks for the concern Junmyeon".

Junmyeon closes the door silently. When he turns around he almost falls from the floor when Baekhyun and Chanyeol surprisingly comes out of his back.

"What the..."

"Junmyeon I need your help" Baekhyun said.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is standing in front of Jongin's room. He is hesitant to knocks and checks the younger situation. He is worried because Jongin really did his best to study and yet he failed in one exam.

*knocks

No one is responding. So...

*knocks

Kyungsoo feels a sudden nervousness. What if Jongin did something terrible. He quickly grabs the knob and opens the door. He immediately walks inside of the room. Surpisingly, Jongin is lying on the bed while his right hand is on the floor. The tanned guy is only looking at floor.

"Jongin? Are you alright?" Kyungsoo asked.

Jongin can't face Kyungsoo. He actually wants to pass all his exams for Kyungsoo. They do everything and yet he failed. And what Jongin hurt the most is the fact that it was only one exam. He can do it better but it happened.

Kyungsoo sits on the corner of the bed.

"Do you know why I won't allow someone to persue me?" Kyungsoo opened to Jongin out of the blue.

Jongin looks at Kyungsoo. The older waited for the younger to responds. Jongin then sits and puts his head on his knees.

"What do you think Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter