Think-Feel-Speak

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


One week after the riot hang out. Everyone is getting closer in each other. In the university, if this certain table of Elites were filled by only five person this time they are filled by eleven person. The Elites don't mind the new surroundings they are now moving as long as everyone is happy it's okay to the whole gang. And as long a the five original members are still there.

Although Baekhyun is kind of ignoring his best friend Chanyeol while the taller just let his best friend. If someone knows how Baekhyun cools his head, it would always Chanyeol. The taller knows how the smaller handle his anger. They are not boyfriends but Chanyeol understands why Baekhyun is mad. Kyungsoo is Baekhyun's friend and maybe the smaller thought that Chanyeol took advantage of the situation. But he wasn't took advantage, it was all misunderstandings.

Kyungsoo knows what he did. Junmyeon and Minseok told him every detail of what happened that night. It was so embarrassing for him but the least he can do for Jongin is to act like nothing happened because actually the younger is doing this too. Wait? Why is he worried about the younger? Ever since he met Jongin, he knew that Jongin is attractive but he isn't expecting that he will be this caring about the younger's feelings. Or maybe he is too kind to always consider the younger's feelings. Nevertheless, he is attracted to Jongin's physical features nothing more nothing less; in his thought.

Minseok and Jongdae's first week of being more than friends and less than lovers is heaven. They are the happiest. They talked like they were only friends but when there was no one looking at them the exchange of sweet words are be heard on their lips. It is better than talking and texting only in their mobile phones.

If there's a drastic change, the most drastic would be Junmyeon and Yixing's relationship. Althought Yixing is harsh on Junmyeon sometimes, they act like civil this time. Junmyeon knows that it will take time for Yixing to consider him as friend but it's okay than making a stupid argument everytime they saw each other. Junmyeon slowly knowing everything about Yixing and vise versa.

Yifan is more than happy to meet this group of people especially Baekhyun. But this time he decided to not sit on his new found friends. He knows that everyone there is single but it seems that everyone got their own partner and he is very jealous; especially with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. So, that day he decided to not go in the certain place in the cafeteria. He doesn't want another day of ranting about how unfair faith is.

Everyone looks happy on that certain table; Literally happy. They laughed each other. Play together. But there is someone who's acting weird the whole week. It's Luhan. He's not ing anyone. He never frowns or rolls his eyes. He remains silent. The only guy that he choose to talk to is Sehun. And obviously he is avoiding Minseok. When the latter sits besides him, Luhan will go far from the older.

"Baekhyun, is it just me or Luhan is avoiding me?" Minseok whispered. He is trying to avoid Luhan's eyes while talking to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun raises his brow while analyzing the situation, "Actually he's acting weird these days". Baekhyun observes Luhan while the older is silently looking at his foods, "Don't worry maybe he has his period" Baekhyun giggles. "Red days you know".

"I hope so" Minseok replied sadly. He is hoping that this is the day of the month when Luhan is not in the mood.

Everyone is so busy chatting and eating their foods. They don't even notice the commotion near them. Until Yixing realizes that something is happening.

"Junmyeon look at your constituents" Yixing pointed the group of people near them.

When Junmyeon turns his head a guy is heading on their way. Junmyeon is sure he knows this guy walking near them. A guy with blonde hair, tanned skin and those noticeable black circles in his eyes. He definitely knows this guy. He ing knows this guy.

"What is he doing here?" Junmyeon mumbled.

When the guy came near of Junmyeon and his friends, it is the exact time Luhan stands up. The guy and Luhan almost bumped to each other. But Luhan immediately stops from walking when he notice the guy. He decided to continue walking when the guy blocks him from walking.

"Oh?"

The first word came out of the guy. Luhan just gazes the guy and silently observes. Sehun is standing at Luhan's back and waiting for the latter's reaction. Because to be honest both Luhan and the guy have this scary aura. Luhan is sure he don't know this guy.

"The Luhan is here" the guy said while smirking.

Everyone in the table almost drops their jaw. This is going to be a war. Luhan will definitely going to destroy this guy.

"Lets go Sehun" Luhan turned his head to Sehun as if the guy never said anything towards him. He's not interested anyways.

"Wait... Are you scared?" the guy pushed Luhan in his chest. Luhan looks at his chest with a blank face

"Zitao! Stop it!" Junmyeon commanded.

Luhan slowly looks at Zitao again. Surprisingly he isn't frowning or raising his brow to Zitao. His face is very blank. "I have no time for you, I'm sorry" Luhan walked out and Sehun immediately follows him. Sehun bows on the guy before leaving.

Baekhyun looks at his friends, "That's weird".

Zitao remains standing and Junmyeon immediately grabs Zitao's arm. "What are you doing here?" Junmyeon's face is full of confusion. He looks so bothered.

Zitao rolls his eyes, "I will be studying here next sem. I just checked the profiles of the students here". Zitao looks around, "And you are quite famous here couz..."

Junmyeon sighs. He looks so bothered after hearing this to Zitao. He slowly turns his body to everyone and pulls Zitao near him, "Guys, this is my cousin Huang Zitao. He's half chinese" Junmyeon said. He slowly turns his head to Zitao and waited for the other to introduce himself.

Zitao just rolls his eyes after seeing Junmyeon's friends. A sudden knuckles on his head happened.

"Ouch" Zitao touches the part of his head that Junmyeon knuckled. "What was that for?"

"Have your parents teached you the proper way of introducing yourself to others? You can bow on them or say something like Nice to meet you all. You bastard!" Junmyeon bit his lips because of annoyance. Junmyeon turns his head again to his friends, "I'm sorry for his attitude. He raised in the mountain where Good manners and right conduct don't exist".

Zitao then gives everyone a lazy face, "Hi I'm Huang Zitao. Nice to ing meet all of you" there's no stain of excitement on how Zitao introduce himself then he bows his head exaggerately. "Is that okay my couz?" Again Zitao rolls his eyes. "And by the way I was raised in the city".

 

 

 


After the special class for freshmen, Kyungsoo is walking at the hallway. He doesn't want to admit that he's hoping that Jongin is following him like the younger always do. He intended to walk very slowly and stops in a while hoping that Jongin taps his shoulder. But he's asking himself, is that normal to hope that the younger follows him even he hurts the latter? Why would he act like a boyfriend? Is he in love? Kyungsoo is confuse of everything on his mind. But one thing is for sure, he is now worried about Jongin's feeling. Because now he admits it that he cares for the younger.

Because of thinking deeply he didn't notice that Jongin is walking besides him. And he accidentally mumbles what is he thinking that time after sighing very deeply, "Hmmm... Jongin..." His shoulder shruggs down.

"Yes?" Jongin reacted.

Kyungsoo almost falls from standing. He didn't expect that Jongin is around. And he is cursing his mouth to spill what is his on mind. Jongin is very amuse of Kyungsoo's eyes. It is bigger than usual.

"Why are you look so surprised Kyungsoo?" Jongin asked. He isn't sure of Kyungsoo's reaction becauae to be honest he always follows Kyungsoo after class so no point to be surprised.

"No..." Kyungsoo waved his hands trying to empazised that he isn't surprise that Jongin is now following him "I was just thinking of something..."

Jongin smirks. This makes him giggles inside because if Kyungsoo is really thinking why did he mentioned his name. "Oh? Thinking of me?"

Kyungsoo slaps the reality that he mentions the younger's name. He messed up. He doesn't want to admit that he thinks the younger. It was like admitting that he likes the latter. Wait? Thinking isn't equivalent to liking. He is really over analyzing again and again.

Kyungsoo gulps. He thinks of a good excuse but he isn't the type of good in confronting.

Jongin bends his body. His face gets nearer to Kyungsoo. They are inch far from each other. Kyungsoo feels the warm air from Jongin's mouth. It's addicting.—NO.

"Don't worry Kyungsoo. I'm thinking of you always..."

So, this is why Kyungsoo hates himself. When his friends teasing him it's easy for him to nags his friend. But when Jongin is teasing him, he was like stoned by Medusa. And he wants to curse his blood running on his face that making him red. He tells his mind hundred times that he is only attracted on Jongin's physical features but he will never like the younger.

When Kyungsoo is starting to open his mouth Jongin touches the smaller's lips. Jongin knows that Kyungsoo is starting to like him the way he acted but he doesn't want to spoil everything. So...

"Remember the date?" Jongin asked.

Kyungsoo nods his head.

"Make your schedule free on Sunday" Jongin smirked, "You promised me..." This time Jongin's tone is like a seven years old kid. Before he turns around he pouted cutely then smile genuinely. Not his usual smirk, a smile that made his eyes like a crescent moon.

Kyungsoo wants to react but Jongin walks out fast. Until now Kyungsoo is frozen. When Jongin is out of his sight, he feels like something unblocks his air passage. He starting to breath properly.

"It wont harm me..." Kyungsoo mumbled. But actually he really likes the idea he is just in denial.

And he is happy because after what he did on Chanyeol last weekends, Jongin doesn't mind and acts like nothing happened. Because to be honest on Jongin's mind, he accepts even the darkest side of Kyungsoo and actually that was a total turn on. That dark side of Kyungsoo is very anticipated by Jongin in the future.

Again Kyungsoo is starting to overly annalyzed everything when he saw two familiar faces.

Jongdae is sitting with Minseok. Minseok is obviously laughing with Jongdae's joke. It wasn't surprising for Kyungsoo but the way Jongdae wraps his arm on Minseok's shoulder and the way Jongdae whispers on Minseok's ear was very surprising.

"Don't over annalyze Kyungsoo..." He murmured to himself. "DO NOT..."

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun is alone s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter