Rule #10

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minseok is sobbing very hard on the yellow carpet of Junmyeon's literally big and extravagant room. The tears from Minseok's eyes are falling in the carpet. He almost shouts in pain while pulling the carpet. 

"It hurts. I can't take it anymore" Minseok cried.

Kyungsoo rubs Minseok's back to make him feel more lightly. While Luhan is rolling his eyes in annoyance and Baekhyun holds his arms while shaking his head telling him to be more sensitive. Junmyeon's roam his eyes somewhere hoping to get good words to tell Minseok and make him feel better.

"Everything's gonna be alright Minseok" Kyungsoo repeatedly whispered on Minseok's ear while his hand continuedly rubbing the baozi's back.

"I hate him!" Minseok looks at Kyungsoo. He slowly burried his face again to the carpet. "Why did he left me?"

"Maybe he has a reason Minseok" Junmyeon said. "You should talk to him and ask him why."

"Junmyeon is right" Kyungsoo said while trying to pull Minseok. He slowly hugs the older and puts Minseok head to his shoulder to make the older more comfortable.

Baekhyun remains silent because he know that in this matter Kyungsoo and Junmyeon knows the best word to comfort their friend. And he is watching Luhan because he knows and all of the gods know that Luhan will say something that maybe Minseok's heart will be break more.

"If he left you, that is his lost! Don't cry for him, he's not deserving at all" Luhan said while rolling his eyes. Junmyeon and Kyungsoo look at Luhan in unison trying to convey a message from his mind that this is not the perfect timing. Luhan gets it but he is not the type of person to make things gentle and soft. "What? What I told him is true!" Luhan rolled his eyes again.

Baekhyun changes his gaze from time to time. When his eyes catches Luhan's eyes the older will just rolled his eyes. He knows that Luhan is sometimes harsh but he has a point. Some things are must be cruel to make it us understand much better. But again he remains silent.

"I can't lose him..." Minseok cried again harder.

Kyungsoo sighs. "Baekhyun and Luhan can you get us an ice cream?"

"Great I have ice cream on the ref" Junmyeon said.

"Okay" Baekhyun stands and pulls Luhan's arm, "Let's go." Baekhyun knows what Kyungsoo is telling him. Luhan is not helping at all and he's in charge of Luhan.

"Is the ice cream heavy? I don't get it why we need to get that, you can bring that alone Baekhyun" Luhan said and again his eyes are rolling.

"LUHAN!!!" Baekhyun shouted. Junmyeon smiles on Baekhyun. Junmyeon and Kyungsoo know that in times like this, Baekhyun is the only one who can level Luhan's stubborness.

"Okay!?" Luhan immediately stand and kick the air. "He can't learn his lesson if you always make it this way" Luhan mumbles and walks out the door.

Baekhyun nods his head to Kyungsoo and Junmyeon reassuring that he will take care of Luhan. The two smile on the brunet. When Baekhyun is out of the room he runs and wrap his shoulder to Luhan.

"You know Luhan I really get your point but we're talking about Minseok here" Baekhyun said. "You know this is hard for him."

"I don't want to explain Baekhyun because in the end the majority will win and you know who's the majority this time" Luhan said and his signature rolling eyes again.

Baekhyun bites his lips and trying to convince Luhan that Junmyeon and Kyungsoo know what they are doing but this is Luhan, the stubborn one. "Luhan..." Baekhyun sounds desperate in every syllable.

"Baekhyun" Luhan furrows his brows and look at Baekhyun fiercely. "Can you please stop! I don't want to hear anything because I really want to kill that guy who left Minseok! I don't want to see anyone of you cry."

Baekhyun smiles and slowly hugs Luhan, "I know you're just worried."

"Stop it Baekhyun, disgusting!"

But Baekhyun didn't stop to hug Luhan. He hugs the older tighter. This is what Baekhyun really knows about Luhan, he must be the most mean and most insensitive out of them but he cares a lot. Especially with Minseok, Junm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter