Southern Perk

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Southern Perk...

Friends always have this certain place they always hangs out. Southern perk is definitely the hang out place for The Elites. It is popular place near their university. A Perfect place where you can hang out with your friends with very pleasant ambiance and very good foods.

It became more popular when Elites always hangs out here. They love the foods and the ambiance. And for some reasons they became the face of the Southern Perk.

If you can't find the Elites at the certain table at the cafeteria, you can find them at the Southern Perk especially at afternoon of Saturday.

Today is Saturday so...

Junmyeon came earlier than rest (as always). With Minseok and Kyungsoo, they are the early trio.

While he was waiting he's staff called him. They have a big problem regarding the security of their files at their computer at the council room.

This will be a big problem for them if someone hacked their files.

When Minseok came inside the Southern Perk, a big smile was painted on Junmyeon's face.

"Problem solved!"

Junmyeon grabs Minseok's wrist. Minseok is surprised by Junmyeon.

"What are you doing Junmyeon?"

"I need your help." Junmyeon answered without even looking at Minseok and continued walking.

When they are walking outside Luhan and Kyungsoo are in their way.

"Where are you going?" Kyungsoo asked.

"We have a little problem but I know Minseok can solve it. By the way I paid for anything you need there and don't wait for us. Promise we will have a quality time next time" Junmyeon said. "Bye..."

Luhan and Kyungsoo left at the Southern Park. They both look at each other.

"What happened to them?" Kyungsoo asked.

Luhan answers with shaking his shoulders.

 

 

 


"Chanyeol!? I really need to go. They are waiting for me. You can text me or call me later or sleep here tonight if that thing needs to be said in person" Baekhyun said while pushing Chanyeol to get away at the door way. Chanyeol is standing at the door way while his legs blocking the way.

Chanyeol really needs the help of his best friend. This is all about Jongin and Sehun.

Chanyeol and Jongin had a bet before the freshmen day. Chanyeol was really sure that Jongin and Sehun will be flop but after the performance the two became very popular at the university. When Jongin learned about Baekhyun and Kyungsoo know each other, when they're not flop at all he wants to have a double date with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. But Before that, the bet was running at the university if Chanyeol lose and it changed because of Kyungsoo. It's better than running on Chanyeol's thought.

Like Jongin, Sehun really wants to have a date "again" with Luhan. So, Sehun had a favor to ask to Chanyeol. Chanyeol really doesn't want to do it because this is Luhan what we are talking about. He wants to say NO but Sehun did many things for Chanyeol. In the end Chanyeol agreed for planning a date for Luhan.

"I really have a big favor Baek" Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hands. "I will do anything."

My hands...

Baekhyun blushed. It was weird because before when they are kids they always held their hands but he never felt this crazy things happening inside him but now it's a different story at all.

Our fingers are perfect for each other...

Baekhyun pulls his hand, "What favor?"

"This is about Luhan and Kyungsoo" Chanyeol changes his face from begging face to smiling face.

Why are you so cute when you are smiling? That dimple suddenly became so cute...

"Oh my God Chanyeol, I don't want to hear what favor it is" Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol and tried to go outside of the door. "This is going to be hard."

"I will do anything for you Baek..." Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun to stop him from walking.

Baekhyun thought his heart stops beating for a while. Chanyeol's warm hugs make Baekhyun very weak. Why do we have this height where my face always perfectly slams at his chest when he hugs me?

"Okay!" Baekhyun doesn't even heard what favor Chanyeol wants but he said okay just to take his body from Chanyeol's warm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter