If We Fall in Love

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi to all our listeners here at your favorite radio station, 36.5 Overdose Radio. Now is the day... We chose the new djs here at our radio, are you all excited? I know you're excited especially our schoolmates out there.

Yixing is walking inside of the coffee shop. He is surprised by the sound playing at the background. Usually it was always a classic song playing. They are playing the radio station of my university?

"Surprised?" Yifan asked.

"Sort of? Why they decided to play it?" Yixing grabs his apron.

Yifan points Junmyeon using his lips. He's telling that Junmyeon is the reason of the sudden changes in the coffee shop.

"You know, this coffee shop became so happy with Junmyeon's presence. I remember I almost quit working here but Junmyeon seems like making everything here so light and his friends make this coffee shop relevant to our university" Yifan said. "Take note he doesn't need the money he will take here but he seems to do the best he can be".

Yixing doesn't reacts at all. He just observes Junmyeon while happily getting the orders. He's cute... NO!

Junmyeon walks near Yixing and Yifan.

"Back to work guys" Junmyeon said jokingly while clapping his hands.

"Why did you requested for our radio station here?" Yixing asked like he was so annoyed by the idea.

Junmyeon opens his arms and turns around, "Look around you Yixing, everyone is almost our schoolmates. So, it will help to boost our customers" Junmyeon answered. "And there will be a new DJ and everyone is waiting for them". Minseok came inside after a while, "Wait my friend is here".

Yixing just stares at Junmyeon. Yifan notices it how Yixing stares on Junmyeon's face. It's very different from the first time.

"Are you changing your heart for Junmyeon" Yifan giggled.

Yixing eyes got wide, "OF COURSE NOT! GROSSSSSSS!!!" While shouting he almost chokes.

"Funny Yixing Funny" Yifan laughed. "Have you heard the saying that the more you hate the more you love?"

Yixing blushes. "And it's not true!"

Yifan laughs so hard.

Yixing take the tray and acts like he was doing something. What if that is true?—NO!

 

 

 

 

"Strawberry flavor for two please" Luhan ordered.

Sehun is clapping on his mind. He grins like there's no tomorrow. Luhan buys him a bubble tea again.

"I ordered Strawberry I hope you would like that. If I remember you like any flavor" Luhan said plainly.

This make Sehun giggles inside him. So, it's not true that Luhan acts like he's not interested because hearing this thing to Luhan makes him very happy.

"I would love anything especially things from you" Sehun replied. Luhan sees how Sehun looks so happy in simple things.

Luhan rolls his eyes.

They sit in the corner where they always sitting. The routine is repeated. Sehun talks a lot and Luhan is looking outside. This time Sehun is more excited telling stories knowing that Luhan was always really listening.

Luhan then motions his hand to stop Sehun from talking. But Sehun continues talking that's why Luhan put his fingers on Sehun's lips.

"Why?" Sehun asked. He is blushing. He just kissed Luhan's finger. He's going crazy because of this.

"Listen to the radio..."

36.5 Overdose radio are also heard at the bubble tea shop. Baekhyun texted everyone to listen in that particular station.

Sehun immediately opens his diary application on his phone. I kissed Luhan's finger.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is looking at the door for almost twenty minutes. This is Jongin's apartment. Kyungsoo is hoping that Chanyeol and Sehun are there. He can't teach Jongin one on one in one house without anyone.

Kyungsoo raises his hand to knock when the door open itself. Chanyeol is standing looks so surprised when he opens the door widely.

"What are you doing here Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked.

Kyungsoo sighs and rubs his nape, "I'm Mister Kim personal tutor. Is he there?"

"Yes, he's waiting for you I guess. I will leave you both here and I will go somewhere" Chanyeol beams at Kyungsoo.

"WHAT?"

Chanyeol frowns. He is confuse of Kyungsoo's reaction. Kyungsoo must do an excuse.

"Baekhyun will be our newest DJ. Why are you leaving? Let's listen to the radio here" Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol frowns again. "I have an appointment for upcoming intrams so I will leave. And by the way thanks for informing me. I have my phone to listen to the Overdose Radio Station" Chanyeol answered while showing his phone. "By the way feel free to use anything inside".

"Is Sehun there?" Kyungsoo immediately asked. Obviously he is very worried. Worried of himself...

"Luhan didn't tell you? Sehun is with Luhan".

Oh my God... I'm alone with Jongin...

After a while Chanyeol leaves and Kyungsoo slowly walks to the entrance of the apartment. He looks around and he seems like not liking the view.

"Is this kind of a forest?" Kyungsoo mumbled.

He looks downward and the shoes are mixed up. When he looks straight forward everything is messed up.

"What kind of a place is this?"

In a not so far from where Kyungsoo is standing, he saw someone bend his body to check who's inside of the apartment, —it's Jongin.

"Baby! Come in! Or you want me to come inside you?" Jongin shouted.

Breath in... Breath out Kyungsoo... This is just a test given by the heaven... "Is this even a house Mister Kim?"

Kyungsoo is pointing at the shoes.

"Oh" Jongin saw the shoes, "I'm sorry it was the middle of the month. We clean our house every last month so I guess you're in wrong time to be my tutor" Jongin laughed.

If Jongin will fail the exam, the consequence is mine. So chill Kyungsoo...

Kyungsoo walks but he kicks all the shoes in front of him. After all the kicking he did he immediately wants to give Jongin his deadly glares but...

Kyungsoo doesn't know how to react after seeing Jongin almost on the couch. Jongin is only wearing a boxers. Kyungsoo almost stares at Jongin's boxers when the younger grabs his own crotch.

"You like the view?" Jongin asked while biting his lips.

Kyungsoo turns around, "Of course not! Please wear something!" Kyungsoo gulps. It was weird because there something inside him that wants to him to jump on Jongin's body.

Jongin slowly stands and wrap his arms on Kyungsoo's waist. He slowly rubs his thing on Kyungsoo's back. "I know you like this Kyungsoo..."

Kyungsoo eyes got wider. He immediately turns around pushes Jongin and punches his face.

Jongin fell on the floor.

"Ouch..."

Jongin was very surprised. No one never acted like this on him everytime he is flirting. He is confident that everyone likes his s and his specialty on the bed.

Jongin's lips bleed.

Kyungsoo feels slight guilty for punching Jongin. The younger looks so in pain. He looks at his hand and he must admits it that it was worth it even though it's kind of hurtful.

"This is the last time I'm telling you this Mister Kim, I'm not like other guy who's easy going or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter