Happy Endings (Final)

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun is sitting in front of Chanyeol's window in the taller's room. Letting the air breeze comes inside the room touching his face thinking deeply. It has been a year since they are dating. And after this day they are graduates. He roams his eyes on the taller's room and smiles. A smile that definitely comes from his heart. He can't explain the feeling of being on Chanyeol's room with their new label,—boyfriends.

  Suddenly, a big hand wraps on Baekhyun's waist, "My love..." the taller called with his y deep voice, "What are you thinking?" His lips whispered on the brunet's small ear.   Baekhyun slowly turns his head towards his boyfriend, he slowly shake his head, "Nothing" and he gives his boyfriend a sweet smile, "It is almost one year since we are dating my love and we are now a graduates after this day".   Chanyeol gives a peck on Baekhyun's lips, "The time passed so fast" then the taller wraps his arms tighter to make their positions closer, "Almost all of our friends celebrated their anniversary" again Chanyeol gave the smaller a peck on his nape this time, "What do you want to do on our anniversary?"   "As long as we stay on each other side, I'm not wishing for more my love" Baekhyun said and touches the taller's hands. "I love you my Chanyeol."   "I love you too Baekhyun" Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun and bring the brunet on the bed. He pushes the brunet gently.   "Not this time Chanyeol" Baekhyun pushes the taller, "We need to prepare for today's ceremony" the brunet refused.   "But..."   Baekhyun put his fingers on Chanyeol's lips to stop the taller from talking. Baekhyun quickly goes to his bag and opens it, "By the way I have something to tell you my love".   Chanyeol raises his brow and lie down on his bed slowly with his hands on his head, "What is it my love?"   "I'm starting to train for my debut, one of the label I auditioned told me that after our graduation I can start training and after a year I can be a singer" Baekhyun said cheerfully. "Actually the audition is unnecessary, it is for formality only. They really like my style in singing".   "Wait? You auditioned already? What label?" Chanyeol asked nervously. Chanyeol gulps after hearing Baekhyun talking about labels.   "You're not always paying attention. I auditioned at SM entertainment and I told you that before. And by the way they really want me even before that's why I was sort of confident to auditioned to them" Baekhyun said, "Wait? Why are you so surprised? Didn't I tell you that I want to be a singer? Even when we were younger you knew about that".   "Uhm... I thought you were not taking any audition. Oh I screwed..." Chanyeol said while rubbing his face.   "Screwed?" Baekhyun frowns.   "I send all my composed songs at YG entertainment even my mixed tapes and..." Chanyeol paused.   "And...?" Baekhyun frowns more.   Chanyeol takes a deep breath, "They want me to be part of the company as composer and if I got lucky they will consider me as one of their artist although I'm okay with being a composer".   "What's the problem with that? I'm so happy for you Chanyeol" Baekhyun sits beside Chanyeol and holds the latter's hand. "We will be rivals someday. That's cool".   "That's not the point my love. We will definitely don't have time for each other if that's the case my love" Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's hand tightly, "I will miss you".   "My love, we will make time for each other, promise" Baekhyun hugs his boyfriend from his side.   Chanyeol replies a tighter hug, "So..."   "So, what?"   "Can we have some good time right now? You know after your debut we will not doing this a lot more."   "NO!" Baekhyun pushes Chanyeol.                   Luhan knows that his boyfriend is very sad. They are with Junmyeon, Yixing, Kyungsoo and Jongin. Luhan, Junmyeon, Yixing and Kyungsoo are all graduating students and Sehun feels very sad. They are all preparing for later's event—the graduation ceremony.   "Hunnie, don't be sad. I will always be around" Luhan shuffled Sehun's hair that is now burries his face on the table, "besides we can talk to phone when we are free".   "I hope you're going to find a job near in the university" Sehun looks at Luhan with a teary eyed, "Please".   "You're over reacting" Luhan said and rubs Sehun's face. "Even I go somewhere else, I will make sure that I have time for my Hunnie".   Junmyeon is giggling looking at Luhan and Sehun. Yixing heard Junmyeon. Yixing mouths a word, 'why?'   "It has been one year but I'm not used on how Luhan talked to Sehun, he's so sweet and I never saw him that sweet" Junmyeon whispered while giggling. "In our 8 years of being friends..."   "Sehun is such a baby that's why" Yixing replied. His eyes stayed on Junmyeon's smile. "My friend really loves when you smile, when you giggles..." Yes, it has been a year and more but he is mezmerized with those smile. Until now, those hidden message coming out on their lips are always been said. Like saying I love you's using an imaginative friend. They are still acting as friends but sometimes they telling sweet things to each other like they aren't friends at all. They are always acting like something more.   "Tell him that I love his smile more" Junmyeon replied. Again they giggles in their own world.   Junmyeon notices Kyungsoo and Jongin, surprisingly they aren't doing anything. Anything means disturbing. They are just talking seriously.   "By the way Kyungsoo, are you ready for your speach later? Can I read what you've wrote?" Junmyeon asked.   "Wrote? Everything is on my mind. I memorized everything" Kyungsoo said.   "Oh right..." Junmyeon realizes that why he ask that. This is Kyungsoo we are talking about—the bitsy brainiac.   Kyungsoo rolls his eyes several times when he looks at Jongin. Junmyeon notices again those eyes, "Are you two not okay?"   There's pause betweent the two before answering Junmyeon. They look at each other first. "Kyungsoo are always accusing me that I'm going to cheat when he leaves the university" Jongin said while shaking his body exaggerately. "It was just because I saw this guy with a y and I point that to him. It was just surprisingly y but I wasn't looking because I want to... You know?"   "Kyungsoo..." Junmyeon called with a that-isn't-nice-tone.   Kyungsoo sighs. He knows that his wrong for accusing Jongin but he can't stop himself, after all this is Jongin.   "Look at Luhan, he trusts Sehun so much" Jongin said trying his tone like a baby begging his mother.   "He trusts Sehun because that is Sehun and Sehun and Jongin aren't even equal. No math equation make you and Sehun equal!" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes again, "Even if I'm Sehun's boyfriend, I will trust him so much. Actually, so much isn't enough to describe how much I can trust Sehun".   "Don't worry Kyungsoo, I'll watch Jongin" Sehun said.   Jongin wraps his arms on Kyungsoo's waist, "Babe, promise I won't do anything that make you mad".   "You should Kim Jongin! If ever you cheated on me, I'm going to cut your throat!" Kyungsoo acted like he will really cut Jongin's throat.   Jongin stands up and holds Kyungsoo's chicks, "That is the last thing in my vocabulary" he kisses Kyungsoo. And as usual the latter replies the kisses with more harder force in it.   "What the " that were the only words came out on Junmyeon's lips. "That was quick and... Dirty?"   Yixing laughs, "You should be used to this".   "I know..."                   Minseok and Jongdae choose to roam around the university. The older is holding a strawberry smoothie while the younger wraps his arm on the latter's shoulder. This is going to be the last walk of being student around the university.   "Chennie, I always tell you about my future plans. How about you?" Minseok asked then sipped on his smoothie. "What is your plans?"   "I want to marry you..." Jongdae said confidently. Confidently means no Jongdae tone or in more literal way, no trolling on his tone.   "Be realistic Chennie" they both stop from walking.   "I'm being real here Xiuminnie" there's no stain of joking on Jongdae's face, for the first time.   "Look, same marrige isn't legal here. So that isn't possible besides I'm okay with our set up although I really do want it but as long as you are in my side, I don't care anymore".   "We will do it even though it isn't legal here" Jongdae smiles, "And before that we are going to fulfill your plans first".   They are walking outside of the university and stop in a vacant lot. It is not too far from the university.   Minseok raises his brow and looks at Jongdae with a confuse look. "What are we doing here?"   "After we graduate I want us to have a bussiness like what you want. You told me that you want to be a barrista and you took up a bussiness related course so..."   "So...?" Minseok is very curious.   "So, I bought this lot using my savings since I was young and a little help of Junmyeon" Jongdae smiles.   Minseok eyes get rounded and he almost drops his jaw. "Jong-dae?" Minseok can't believe what is Jongdae talking about.   "Xiuminnie, it's okay. Actually I don't have any plans before but after we became boyfriends, it changes drastically. I want you to fulfill your dreams and if you fulfill that, I'll fulfill mine. We will make this coffee shop successful" Jongdae smiles again after seeing his boyfriend compiling some tears on his eyes.   "Thank you Chennie..."   "I love you Xiuminnie".   "I love you too..."   Ang they hugs each other while Minseok is crying on the latter's shoulder. The older can't explain how thankful he is because Jongdae came to his life. After, they kiss each other.   "Strawberries are not bad" Jongdae said.                 The ceremony started and everyone gathers in the hall. Minseok, Luhan, Yifan, Junmyeon, Yixing, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongdae and Kyungsoo are finally graduated after this. Zitao is watching from a far while Jongin and Sehun are in seats reserved for families of the graduates.   When Minseok receives his diploma he immediately find Jongdae and when his eyes cathches his boyfriend he mouths 'I love you' and his boyfriend did it too when he receives his diploma. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are next to each other that's why after they received it they hold hands and tell each other congratulations and of course those I love you's are said. Junmyeon and Yixing smiled to each other after receiving theirs, their favorite thing. While Yifan is very jealous to his friends because after receiving the diploma he has no choice, the only person that he will dedicate his diploma is his family only.   Kyungsoo is having his speech for being the top student of the university.   Kyungsoo stands in front of the students. He looks at his right, he looks at his left and then he clears his throat, "First, I want to say this to all of the students: Congratulations fellow graduates. After this day we are officially non-students. So, now I'm asking you all, after this day do you learn something in this university?" Kyungsoo paused a little, "I'm not just referring to academics side but overall, from experience or whatsoever. University is not just a place to learn something written on the books but meeting people who can teach us beyond something that books can teach us. I learned many things while taking the road of being a students. I met people not just make my life easy but sometimes made my life a little bit misserable. Being student is hard but thanks for my friends that help me through out the years". Kyungsoo smiles and looks at his four friends or this so called Elites. "They are the one who held my hand everytime I'm feeling down. They always pull me up. Thank you Kim Minseok, Luhan, Kim Junmyeon and Byun Baekhyun for always here in my side. You made my everyday life exciting and easy".   Elites are starting to be teary eyes although the smiles in their lips are starting to be seen.   "In our journey, we met lot of people. Some are added to our group. I can't mention you all but you know who you are. You made us smile, you made us happy" Kyungsoo then looks at Jongin, "an
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter