Campaign (Junmyeon's Winning Speech)

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Campaign Period*

 

Baekhyun gives fliers to Chanyeol. The brunet forced the taller to help him and give the fliers to everyone. Chanyeol is very popular with the girls so it was a very good move for Junmyeon and thanks to Baekhyun.

"Seriously? You are the friend of Junmyeon" Chanyeol scratches his head. He really doesn't want to do this.

"He's my friend so technically he is your friend too. Please! I will do anything if you help me" Baekhyun pouted his lips.

Chanyeol breath deeper. "And what if I don't help you?"

"Fine!" Baekhyun grabs the fliers to Chanyeol and turns around.

Chanyeol grabs Baekhyn shoulder, "Okay fine! I will help you." Chanyeol knows that if he doesn't help Baekhyun it will take three days for him to talk again with Baekhyun. He's definitely not used to the feeling of not hearing Baekhyun nags him everyday. It has been his music since he was kid.

"Thank you! You're the best best friend ever!" Baekhyun smiled and followed by giving the fliers to Chanyeol.

"Yes BEST FRIEND" Chanyeol replied with more emphasiz on the last two words.

Baekhyun then continue giving the fliers to students with his wide smile. Using his charms is one of his special ability. Chanyeol tries his best too. Tried to give his all to take out his inner charms.

After giving lots of fliers, familiar student goes near to Baekhyun. He raises his hand telling Baekhyun that he wants a fliers too but Baekhyun seems doesn't want to give some fliers to the guy with his brow furrows.

"Jung Daehyun? What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked. "You're from the opponents group so..."

"I just want to check what's your strategy" Daehyun giggles, "So can I have some fliers, Byun Baekhyun?"

Chanyeol saw how Daehyun smirks on Baekhyun. Is this flirting with my best friend that's what he thought. He observes silently.

"Okay" Baekhyun gives a flier. He smiles too but he is just forcing himself. He needs to be professional, he said it to himself. "Vote for Junmyeon" Baekhyun said it in more playful tone even though he knew that Daehyun will vote for Yongguk.

Daehyun is part of Yongguk's team so it is very imposible for Daehyun to vote for the opponents team.

"Why are you getting pretier everyday Baekhyun?" Daehyun asked.

Baekhyun clears his throat before answering when he feels little heavier on his shoulder. Oh yes, why did he forgets about his best friend is around him.

"Are you flirting with Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked in more dominant tone.

"Chan--"

Baekhyun was trying to talk when Daehyun cuts in, "Why are you asking? Are you jealous? Are you his boyfriend?"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol eyes got wide, "What?" They shouted in unison.

Chanyeol waves his hand, "No, I'm only his best friend, right Baek?" Chanyeol slowly rubs his nape, "Continue what you're doing." Chanyeol immediately turns around.

Daehyun laughs.

"Yah! Why are you laughing? We are just best friends!" Baekhyun taps Daehyun's arm. Baekhyun is really starting being red.

"O--" Daehyun smiled teasingly? "--kay."

"Whatever!?" Baekhyun turns around and left Daehyun.

"Why he needs to do that everytime guy wants to talk to me? Is he my boyfriend? I would love that but we are not! Why he needs to pops out everytime someone was trying to flirt me. Yeah maybe I want him but he's my best friend. He is only my best friend. Well yeah who cares" Baekhyun mumbles to himself.

Again, an arm wraps Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Chanyeol can you please stop!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Woah cous? Relax! I'm not Chanyeol" a guy that is very looks like Baekhyun said.

"Taehyung?"

"Yes! The one and only" Taehyung puts his hands on his waist. "Having lover's quarrel?" Taehyung giggles.

"Can you please stop? I'm not in the mood" Baekhyun sighed.

"Woah the mood maker is not in the mood. That's new."

Baekhyun slowly looks at Taehyung carefully. That glare makes Taehyung very uncomfortable. Baekhyun's eyes are trying to read Taehyung soul, that is in Taehyung's thought. Taehyung slowly felt the heavy feeling with Baekhyun's stare. 'Is he going to kill me or what?' Baekhyun opens his bag and trying to find something, Taehyung nervously looks at the bag. What if it is a gun or knife?

When Baekhyun raises his hand with the thing he tried to find it. Taehyung almost fell on the ground, "Don't cous!?" And his two eyes shut because of the nerve wrecking feeling he feels.

Baekhyun raises his brow, "Don't what? I just want to fix your eyeliner!"

Taehyung checks Baekhyun's hand and yes it is an eyeliner. "What the Baekhyun, I thought you're going to kill me."

It's just an eyeliner...

 

 

 


Jongin and Sehun are starting their review lesson. Sehun is very glad because it was not just a lesson, the student teaches them techniques on everything. If Sehun enjoying the lesson, Jongin also enjoying but in more different way.

Jongin can't concentrate on the review lesson. He screams internally. He squeezes the papers in front of him. He continuesly cursing inside of his mind. His blood definitely boiling in hotness he feels inside. But the main reason why he can't concentrate is because of the hard thing trying to escape inside his pants.

Sehun turns his head towards Jongin and he knows what the older was thinking. He knew Jongin since forever and every move the older did he knows the meaning of it.

"Seriously Jongin? Are you imagining things on the student teaching us right now?" Sehun whispered.

" Sehun, look at his ! I want to argggh! And those lips! I can't handle this anymore Sehun" Jongin almost smashes his face using the table in front of him.

"Oh my god Jongin, you need a help" Sehun shook his head and took a deep breath. "A serious ing help."

"Definitely I need a help on my thing" Jongin nodded down and looked at his thing. Then he smirks.

"OH MY GOD" Sehun really want to be unconcious because of Jongin's stupidity and ertness.

They are still talking when Kyungsoo get the attention of the whole class. "I'm sorry if I won't finish my lesson today. This is the first day of the campaign and I really need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter