Nation's Best Friend

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Baekhyun open his eyes because of the ray of sun touching his face. He slowly shut his eyes again and turns around. When he reaches the other side of the bed he feels something in his side. He feels someone is lying on his bed. He quickly bend his body and rubs his eyes. He gazes the guy besides him.

"Chanyeol?"

The taller guy doesn't react on Baekhyun. So, the smaller guy kick Chanyeol. "Yah! What are you doing here?"

Chanyeol fell in the floor, "Ouch." Chanyeol bend his body and rubs his side lips. "I was so drunk last night and you know my sister will get mad if I go home so I went here instead. I saw your brother last night and he let me go inside and when I reached here your fully asleep so I slept here quietly."

"Whatever!" Baekhyun rolls his eyes. "Stand up and go home, I will take a shower I have a class today." Chanyeol burries his face on Baekhyun's bed and ignore the smaller. "Park Chanyeol you need to go home! Don't you have class today?"

Baekhyun waits for the taller to respond but the taller just continue sleeping. After a while Baekhyun heard the guy snoring. "What the Chanyeol."

Instead of waking his best friend, Baekhyun watches the taller in his sleep. Baekhyun smile a little. He caress the taller's hair. He admits it that his best friend is very attractive especially when he is not acting dumb or stupid a.k.a. sleeping.

Baekhyun is entitled the "Nation's Best Friend" on the university. He is very friendly to anyone. His smile is one of the precious thing you will see on their university. He's very talkative personality loves by everyone. He is quite popular not just because he's friends is quite popular in school and he is the best friend of one of the number one player of the university, Park Chanyeol (Chanyeol is not just a player of the varsity team, he is literally player with women's heart.) he is popular because he is Byun Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's life is almost perfect. He's not as rich as Junmyeon but they are consider as rich. He's not been bullied because of his bright personality and having Chanyeol a best friend no one can touch him. He is attractivr and very talented, reason why he take up Music Major Course. His parents loves him so much. Being with an almost perfect life mold Baekhyun's personality as optimistic and very contented.

When Baekhyun finished showering. He looks at Chanyeol sleeping half body on the floor half body on the bed. He laughs inside watching his best friend look so stupid. "Yah Park Chanyeol wake up!"

"Baek, please give me ten minutes. I drunk a lot last night" Chanyeol slowly jumps in the bed. And after a while he snores again.

Baekhyun shakes his head and shrugs his shoulder. Even he wakes Chanyeol repeatedly the taller will just go back to sleep. "Okay, sleep well Chanyeol. I will go to school now, I'm going to be late."

Baekhyun turns around but suddenly Chanyeol grabs his arm. He falls down on the bed and Chanyeol wraps his arms and legs to Baekhyun. Chanyeol burries his face on Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun becomes so red and he feels so hot. After their hormones started to make way on their everyday life, he always feels this uncomfortable feelings when Chanyeol hugs him. Since they were kids Chanyeol is very clingy to him and he didn't feel anything back then. But now it' different.

"Yah! Chanyeol I'm just finished showering and I don't want to smell like I went to bed again" Baekhyun is trying to hide his tomato face even though the taller's eyes are shut. "Chanyeol, I'm going to be late."

"Baek..."

It was a serious tone from Chanyeol. After hearing the serious deep voice of his best friend, Baekhyun stops on pushing Chanyeol. He knows that there's something on Chanyeol's mind. "What's the matter Chanyeol?"

"She broke up with me..."

Baekhyun sighs. It's not that he's not interested on Chanyeol's life, actually he is very interested on every details on the taller guy's life. But in terms of his relationship Baekhyun is kinda off talking with it. This is almost the one hundredth time he broke up with his girlfriend or vice versa.

"Chanyeol... I really don't have the time for this and you know why. This is your million times breaking up with your girlfriend and your not used to it? Oh c'mon Yeol" Baekhyun pushes the taller again trying to escape from the taller's tight hug. 

Chanyeol refuses to give up. He wants to be like this. He likes to hug Baekhyun since they were too young. Chanyeol is addicted on Baekhyun's caramel scent. And Baekhyun knows that this side of Chanyeol is always happening. Everytime Chanyeol feels sad he really wants someone on his side, to hug someone and someone listens to him.

"Chanyeol, I will be so late if you don't let me go. If you want I will call Sehun and Jongin to go here? Just please let me go" Baekhyun continue pushing Chanyeol but his legs and arms are too heavy for Baekhyun.

Before Baekhyun finally escapes on Chanyeol's wrap. Chanyeol soft bites Baekhyun's neck and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter