Friendship's Over

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Today is Saturday...

The day that Elites always have their spare time for each other. This time everyone is invited by Junmyeon even the boys that isn't part of the original Elites. He texted all.

Baekhyun is looking at the dark sky. He expected to rain later that's why he prepared his umbrella. He doesn't know why he feels weird today. He doesn't know why he feels something bad will happen today. He walks around of his room very nervous of thing that never really happening. Because of walking, he bumps in his small table. The frame where the Elites picture falls on the floor. The glass crashes on the floor and breaks into pieces.

A sudden knocks surprises him.

"Honey! Chanyeol is waiting for you down stairs" Baekhyun's mom said.

Baekhyun looks at the pieces of frame hearing the foot steps of his mom to fade away, "I will clean you later..."

He doesn't know why he felt something before he opens his door. The dark sky and the broken frame are some what telling him that something will happen when he opens that door.

When he is walking down the stairs all bad things on his thought erased by Chanyeol's smile. He tells himself that everything is going to be fine.

"Lets go..." Chanyeol said while looking at him. The taller notices that the latter is having a thoughts. "Baek...?"

When Baekhyun realizes that Chanyeol is talking to him, he fastly shrugs, "Yes...?"

"What happened?" Chanyeol observes the short's face.

Baekhyun sighs, "Nothing, It's just that I think bad things will happen." Baekhyun shrugs his shoulder. The smaller looks so down. His posture slowly changes.

"Hey... Hey..." Chanyeol lifts Baekhyun's head and holds the smaller's face using his two hands, "There's nothing bad will happen and if there's something you're Byun Baekhyun, remember?"

The older smiles towards the younger's action. Chanyeol definitely makes Baekhyun less nervous in everything. Their faces are inch far from each other again.

Baekhyun almost shut his eyes waiting for Chanyeol to kiss him until they heard a foot steps on the stairs. Baekhyun pushes Chanyeol.

"Oh? I'm sorry continue what you are doing" Baekhyun's mom said while trying to go up again.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are both blushing. "Let's go Chanyeol..." the smaller pulls Chanyeol outside of the door. He pulls the taller quick because he won't take it how will his mom with Chanyeol.

"My son-in-law is so handsome" Baekhyun's mom giggles.

When Baekhyun and Chanyeol are out of the door, they saw Kyungsoo standing outside. The latter is tapping his foot who is obviously waiting for someone. So, it's obvious that it is Baekhyun. This is Baekhyun's house.

When Kyungsoo sees Baekhyun, "Baek, I have something to ask you..." Then Kyungsoo notices Chanyeol on Baekhyun's back. "Oh, maybe next time" Kyungsoo said.

"You can ask me now..." Baekhyun immediately said.

Kyungsoo changes his gazes to Chanyeol. It was obviously personal and he doesn't want it to heard by Chanyeol. The taller gets what Kyungsoo meant.

"I can give you time" Chanyeol said.

"No. It's nothing imortant. So, do you both now going to the coffee shop that Junmyeon texted us?" Kyungsoo asked.

"We are going to Luhan's apartment. He isn't answering my call. Now that you are here come with us there" Baekhyun replied.

Kyungsoo nods. Actually Kyungsoo wanted to ask about Minseok and Jongdae. But if Baekhyun knows about it, he is definitely sure that the brunet will tell him everything. He trusts Baekhyun in this matter. But the truth is Baekhyun knows everything but the brunet chose not to tell it. Because in Baekhyun's side he isn't the right one to tell Kyungsoo and Luhan.

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon is with Yifan and Yixing buying some foods. Junmyeon planned to watch dvd's and eat lot of foods. This will be definitely a cheat day for a diet. Everyone he texted was confirmed to be on their way only Luhan isn't replying on him.

While Minseok is with Jongdae. The older was asking Jongdae if they need to tell everyone about them. Jongdae is very willing to tell everyone about them it's just that he's waiting for the latter to be ready on it. When Jongdae was asked what is the best way to tell everyone about them. The first thing came inside Jongdae's mind is Luhan. Luhan must know this immediately and whatever happens he needs to be responsible about Luhan's reaction. So, they both decided to go to Junmyeon to help them about Luhan and after that Kyungsoo is next and then everybody.

Junmyeon agrees on the plan. Yixing and Yifan are very surprised by Minseok and Jongdae. So, Luhan, Kyungsoo and Jongin are the only person haven't any idea about the two.

On their way to Luhan's apartment, Minseok is very nervous. Actually, nervous is very under statement to what Minseok is feeling right now. This is Luhan. Everytime Minseok is playing his fingers (indicating that he's nervous) Jongdae will poke the latter's cheek. Jongdae will say that everything will be alright.

Junmyeon is also nervous too. This is what Luhan's impact to his friends. They know how Luhan is very close minded especially in his concept of right and wrong. And he's also the one created the Rules so this will be hard for Minseok.

Yixing taps Junmyeon's shoulder. Yixing smiles on Junmyeon telling that everything is going to be fine. Junmyeon feels a sudden comfort with Yixing's smile so he smiles too. Yixing feels uncontrolable heatness inside his body. He's melting again and cursing himself why he makes the latter smile. It ing hard to breath with Junmyeon's smile.

Yifan scratches his head. Like Yixing, he's cursing inside his head. He's the solo one again. Again and again and again and again. Was he ing bad in his past life for having this unfair life. Everyone is obviously having their partner in life and he looks like a potato thrown in the garbage. And YOU ALL was just he said to himself.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo raises his hand to knocks on Luhan's door. Baekhyun grabs his arm and then the brunet smiles on him.

"Let me do it on my way" Baekhyun giggles. He pushes Kyungsoo lightly and touches the knob silently. Chanyeol is laughing silently at the back because he knows what is his bestfriend planning.

*crack*

On that sound Chanyeol claps loudly and laughs, "That sound so familiar" Chanyeol said in between of his laugh.

"Oh my God Baekhyun" Kyungsoo shakes his head left and right. He knows that Baekhyun broke the doorknob again.

Baekhyun put his finger on his lips telling the two to keep quiet, "Let's surprise Luhan". Baekhyun giggles silently. He opens the door widely. He enters first followed by Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo is taking off his shoes while Baekhyun doesn't. The brunet continue to go to Luhan's room. Chanyeol stops when he noticed a familiar thing on the side of the door swing.

"This shoes is familiar" Chanyeol said while touching the shoes.

Kyungsoo gazes at the shoes and somehow he realizes too that the shoes is familiar. His eyes gets wider when he totally realizes why the shoes is so familiar.

After a while Chanyeol realizes it too, "Oh my God..." That was the only words came out on Chanyeol's lips.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU TWO DOING?" Baekhyun shouted.

Until Kyungsoo a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter