The Chosen One

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two years when Jongdae sat in the corner of the cafeteria. It was a daily routine eating there with his friend Yixing. They were like the other students who were not making their names big in the school unlike the group of people Jongdae always looking at. Jongdae was always mesmerized of this group.

Jongdae loves to take photos. And he sometimes took photos of certein people in their school. He's more of taking people's photo than a photo of place.

After taking photos of this certein people there's always a follow up question on Jongdae.

"Are they couple?" Jongdae was referring to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"What do you think about Luhan's facial soap?" While Jongdae was rubbing his face.

"How can Kyungsoo review his lesson?"

"How much money Junmyeon have on his wallet?"

This was a typical question of Jongdae everyday fanboying with the elites. Jongdae called this guys as Elites. The most popular guys on their university.

One day while fanboying with his favorite guys on earth there's someone catches his eyes. He is very sure that he knows everything about this so called Elites. But looking at this guy makes him asked himself if he really know everything about Elites.

"Yixing, you know that guy?" Jongdae was pointing at the guy sitting with the elites. "I thought I knew them all."

This was the first year Jongdae and Yixing sitting on that certein place and Elites are only starting to build their names on the university.

"They called him as The Chosen One" Yixing laughs.

"The Chosen One? Why?"

"Because his lucky being friends with gods."

Jongdae didn't responds after hearing that thing to Yixing. Jongdae knows how popular are the other four but he really doesn't know why he didn't notice earlier this so called The Chosen One.

And from that day Jongdae is starting to be curious of that guy. And his eyes is forever looking at that guy with chubby cheeks. "Why I did not notice you earlier The Chosen One?"

After noticing the guy who's over shadowed by his friends, he took out of his camera. 'Click.'

"That smile..."

Jongdae never forgets about that smile even after 2 years and more sitting at a certein place at the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

Minseok is very aware how popular his friends is. Even when they are in high school he was the only one never feels special around their schoolmates. He was one of the normal student in the school, it's just that he is friends with the extra ordinaries.

Minseok admitted to himself that he's not as rich as Junmyeon, he's not as friendly as Baekhyun, he's not as pretty as Luhan and he's not as intelligent as Kyungsoo. And if there is something he has and his friends don't have, it is being his unpopular status.

Being with this group of people, his insecurities eats him so much. He's asking God why was he with them. He can't avoid the judgemental eyes of his surroundings telling that Minseok is never deserving to have them as friends.

Minseok is just thankful. Even though his friends are very popular he never feels that he is different around them. They treat Minseok equally. They love each other unconditionally. Actually, Luhan, Junmyeon, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo really don't know how popular they are.

Minseok is very good looking, honest, nice and respectful. But the real reasons why he is not as popular as his friend is because he is insecure of what he have and being shy is the least ingredient of being popular.

 

 

 

 

Minseok is maybe the most unpopular of the group. Actually, he's the only one having SNS open for public. He's friends chose to be on private so that their friends and relatives only can see what they post. Minseok is the only one decided to go on public and their (the Elites) fanboys and fangirls follows him because they thought they can gather informat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter