Blooming Relationship

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are playing basketball together. It is the favorite sport of Chanyeol. Sometimes, Baekhyun is just playing because Chanyeol really wants it.

Before, Baekhyun really hated playing Basketball because it is a contact sports. You will get hurt everytime you play it until Chanyeol told him something, You can play this without going near to your opponent.

That was the first time Chanyeol taught him to shoot the ball at the free throw line. Chanyeol admitted it that Baekhyun is really a good outside shooter. From the free throws to the three point line, it always shoots.

Chanyeol really loves this game and he becomes the captain on their team. While for Baekhyun it was only a hobby and for him and Chanyeol to have a quality time being "best friends".

While Chanyeol is dribbling the ball Baekhyun asks him, "So, Jongin and Sehun will join the dance contest this coming freshmen day?"

Chanyeol drives to Baekhyun's left and shoot the ball with lay up, "Yes of course..." Chanyeol pass the ball to Baekhyun.

When Chanyeol starting defending, Baekhyun take two steps backward while dribbling, "Funny how they can dance gracefully while you dance like an ahjumma." Baekhyun throws the ball outside of the three point line and shoot it to the basket.

"Well dancing is not for me you know that" Chanyeol gets the ball pass it to Baekhyun and back to Chanyeol, "Because basketball is for me." Chanyeol drives again to the right and when Baekhyun is trying to taps the ball Chanyeol immediately drives to his left and runs and jumps to the ring and do a dunk.

The ball bounce where Baekhyun is standing. Baekhyun pass the ball to Chanyeol and back to him, "Oh really?" Baekhyun throws again the ball outside of the three point line and shoots again on the ring. "Well, our score is 11-8 in favor of me" Baekhyun beams at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol pouts, "I was just being gentleman. You will cry in the corner if I get hard on you."

"Whatever..." Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

Even he's always mad at Chanyeol's stupid acts, inside Baekhyun's mind is full of Chanyeol. He knows that Chanyeol is only his best friend but his heart tells something that his feelings for the taller is more than just a best friend. He can't admit it to his friends but it is a thing that he doesn't need to admit it. Because it is really obvious except for Chanyeol. Chanyeol is dumb to know what Baekhyun feels for him.

Chanyeol being a best friend is a thing you can't resist it. He is gentle, caring, protective and sweet in terms of Baekhyun. Luhan's instinct always telling Baekhyun that he feels that Chanyeol see Baekhyun not only his best friend but more than that. Baekhyun disagree because Chanyeol loves girls. Actually Chanyeol changes his girlfriend every week.

"Chanyeol..."

"Yes Baek?" Chanyeol is lying on the bench while he throws and catches the ball with his right hand, his head is resting on Baekhyun's lap.

Baekhyun really wants Chanyeol to stop being protective to him in terms of boys. Maybe if he just see someone, his feelings for Chanyeol will erase. Because in his thought his feelings for Chanyeol is one thing that must be burried. Must...

"Can you please stop terrifying the guys who wants to know me?" Baekhyun said it with a tone that will not offend Chanyeol. "You're too over protective."

Chanyeol bites his lips, "I'm sorry I was just protecting you from being hurt."

"They just want to know me Chanyeol and promise I will take care of myself and if they hurt me I know you will kick their butts for me" Baekhyun pinches Chanyeol's nose. "And don't worry about being hurt because we Luhan and others have agreement that we will have our boyfriends when we finish college. We have these rules."

Baekhyun was not sure but he saw Chanyeol smiled weirdly. What was that?

"Okay..." Chanyeol only replied. The taller then pretend sleeping.

"You're the best best friend ever!"

"Yes... BEST FRIEND" Chanyeol said it with more emphasis.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo finished his lesson. He immediately goes outside of the room because he will meet his friends after his job.

Jongin jumps on his table and again Sehun holds his wrist. "Where are you going we have a practice today!"

Jongin pulled his hand, "Yes I know! I just want to talk to Kyungsoo."

"Okay! Just don't forget our practice!"

After nodding, he immediately goes outside and follows Kyungsoo. He manages to make it on Kyungsoo's side. When Kyungsoo notices that Jongin is in his side, he makes his phases faster than the usual. But his short legs are not helping him.

"Hey pretty..." Jongin called Kyungsoo.

"Don't call me pretty!" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. Maybe he was annoyed but there's something in Jongin's tone that Kyungsoo felt squeling.

"Hey y..."

"Don't call me y Mister Kim!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Hey beautiful..." Jongin attempted again.

"Please don't call me names or else" Kyungsoo stops from walking faster and pointed his finger to Jongin.

"What baby?" Jongin teasingly bites his lips and then gives Kyungsoo his poisonous smirks.

"Or else I will drop you out of my class" Kyungsoo turns around and continue walking. He doesn't know what excuse he will say when Jongin see his face because he felt that his cheeks is burning.

Jongin follows him again, "Don't baby... I can't live my life without you."

"So start living without me! I swear I'm going to kick you out of my class" Kyungsoo was really annoyed of Jongin. He doesn't sure if he was annoyed because Jongin is annoying or because everytime Jongin smirks at him there's a slight happening inside of his stomach. —crazy thing is happening.

"Wait, I'm sorry I will not call you names, I just can't handle the feeling calling you names because I know someday we will going to call each other with a pet name so I'm trying to used my feelings of calling you names. Just practicing, you know?" Jongin giggles.

Kyungsoo sighs, "You know mister Kim--"

"Jongin!" Jongin suggested to call him with his first name.

"Whatever... If you want someone to date you or whatsoever ask him first or confess first that you like him" Kyungsoo said with calm or maybe trying to sound calm even he's not.

Jongin quickly hold Kyungsoo's hands, "Baby... Oops sorry. Kyungsoo I really like you. Can I be your boyfriend?" Jongin beams. "Is that okay with you Baby?"

Kyungsoo starting to get red, "Sorry Mister Kim, but... I'm not available." Kyungsoo pulls his hands immediately and runs as fast as he can. And being not available is the best excuse his mind suggested him. And if he let Jongin hold his hands longer he doesn't know what to do.

Jongin runs too. He's faster than Kyungsoo. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Mister Kim, it is none of your business."

Jongin pouts his lips, "Okay... Just last question."

Kyungsoo stops running.

"Will you watch the performance of the freshies?" Jongin asked.

When Kyungsoo will answer, Kyungsoo saw Luhan is coming and Jongin also noticed that. Jongin quickly runs and hide. What the ? Why does he always pops out everytime I'm talking with my love of my life.

Kyungsoo rubs his nape because of a sudden confusion. What happened to him?

"Let's go?" Luhan asked.

"Okay..."

Kyungsoo turns his head trying to search for Jongin but no Jongin at all.

 

 

 

 

From Sparks
I thought you were taller than me? But I'm really wrong.

Minseok furrows his brow while reading Sparks' text message. "What the is this."

To Sparks
Are you playing w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter