Over Reacting

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yixing is in his night job. It is relaxing for him to have not so many customers at the coffee shop. Someone will call him and gets their orders. It is a normal day for him.

Until...

Yixing immediately hides under the cashier table. The cashier is confused of sudden reaction of Yixing. Yixing bumps at the corner of the table but he acts as if nothing's happened.

"Yixing what are you doing there?"

"Yifan, please take my position. I will pay for it. Please..." Yixing muttered under the table.

Yifan raises his brow then gives Yixing an okay gesture. He walks through the customers table and he saw a popular guy in their university. Kim Junmeyeon?

"President Junmyeon what can I do for you?" Yifan gave the menu to Junmyeon. "I'm a student at our university so I know you."

Junmyeon looks for someone. He turns his head left and right then looks at Yifan. Then he looks at the menu. He beams at Yifan then back to looking for someone and check the menu again.

"You're the waiter here?" Junmyeon asked.

"Sort of..." Yifan answered.

Junmyeon nods, "Where's Zhang Yixing? I asked the manager if he's working here and he answered me that at this time he is the one taking the waiters position".

Yifan checks the cashier and he saw Yixing's head checking Junmyeon. When Yixing notices Yifan, he signals the blonde that he's out.

"According to him his out" Yifan said to Junmyeon.

"According to him?" Junmyeon checks where Yifan is looking. He saw a guy that immediately hides when Junmyeon turns his head. "Is that Yixing?" Junmyeon asked Yifan.

"Maybe?" Yifan answered with teasing tone.

Junmyeon really doesn't have an idea why Yixing is mad at him. So he tried to talk to other and make things clear. He's worried of Yixing's actions towards him.

"Can I talk to your manager?" Junmyeon asked to Yifan.

Yifan pointed the manager and Junmyeon goes to the manager. The blonde back to his position as cahier. Yixing saw Junmyeon talking to the manager.

"Oh my God..." Yixing mumbled. "What if Junmyeon will ask the manager to fire me?"

"Yixing you're over reacting" Yifan said.

What if he uses his power to kick me here?

The manager goes to the cashier and just look at Yixing. The manager looks at Yifan and the blonde just shook his sholder telling the manager that he doesn't know why Yixing is acting weird.

"Yixing?" The manager called.

Yixing almost freaks out when he heard the manager's voice, "Please manager! I will do anything. I promise I will work harder. Don't fire me. Please manager! Please!"

Yixing kneeled on the floor.

"What are you talking about Yixing?"

"Oh?" Yixing quickly stood. "I thought you're going to fire me".

"Who told you?"

"Nothing... I just thought" Yixing smiled.

The manager left Yixing.

"I told you! You're over reacting" Yifan said.

Why did Junmyeon talked to our manager?

 

 

 

 

Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are now in front of Minseok's apartment. Baekhyun is trying to open the door.

"Baek? I will call him. Don't break his door knob" Kyungsoo said. "I forgot his spare key".

"I'm hungry!" Baekhyun continue opening the door. Crack! "Oyeah it opened!"

Baekhyun entered the house.

"Oh my God, he broke the door knob again" Kyungsoo rubs his nape, "Do people always get this super strength when they get excited?"

Luhan touches the door, "The door is old. That's why Baekhyun always know how to break the door knob."

Kyungsoo is looking at Luhan when touching the door knob. He noticed something on Luhan's wrist.

"Is that a bruise?" Kyungsoo asked with very worried tone.

Luhan hides his wrist, "It was an accident don't worry". Then Luhan immediately entered Minseok's apartment.

After Jongin learned about Sehun and Luhan, he became more sadistic when they were doing things. Luhan gets more bruises everytime they made things. Luhan doesn't know why he enjoyed more and he is craving for Jongin because of this sadistic act. Actually it was not Jongin he is craving for, it was the act what he is really craving for.

Actually Luhan knows that Jongin is a nice guy From his friends and family. It's just that he's too ert sometimes that brings him from a level that he hurts the guy who's with him.

This must be a reason for Luhan to let go of his other world but instead of letting it go, It became more addicting to Luhan. The more Jongin hurt him, the more it gets exciting for Luhan. He really likes Jongin bipolarity when they're doing things.

When they all entered Minseok was busy using his laptop to the level that he didn't notice the three.

"HI MINSEOK!!!" Baekhyun shouted.

Minseok freaks out and almots throws the laptop. " Baekhyun I thought I was going to have a heart attack. What are you doing here and how did you..."

Minseok was not finished asking when Baekhyun shows the door knob and smiles widely. Minseok just drops his jaw and he is definitely speechless.

"We brought you foods" Kyungsoo showed the lunchbox.

"Where's Junmyeon?" Minseok asked.

"Don't worry he will be here later. He just went somewhere" Baekhyun said. Baekhyun immediately grabs all the foods, "Let's eat. I'm hungry as ".

While Baekhyun is preparing the food Kyungsoo helped him. Luhan tried to hide his bruises. He won't like it if his friends are going to interogate him. Junmyeon came after while.

"Junmyeon!" Baekhyun excitedly called. Because of clumsyness, Baekhyun out balanced himself and the food spread over his shirt and pants.

Kyungsoo shook his head. "The foods!"

"If I were you I will stop drinking your vitamins Baekhyun. You're too energized" Junmyeon giggles.

"So what are we gonna eat now?" Luhan asked.

"Call our favorite restaurant and order some, I'll pay" Junmyeon said.

Minseok pulls Baekhyun from the floor, "Let's go. I'll give you something to wear".

Baekhyun follows Minseok to his room.

When they entered the room they immediately opened the closet. Baekhyun is waiting when he noticed something hanging on the wall.

"Minseok...? This is our uniform. Why you have this?" Baekhyun asked.

Maybe Minseok and Baekhyun are both in same university but they wear differen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter