Dirty Little Secret

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When Baekhyun calls Junmyeon, Junmyeon immediately calls his driver to get Baekhyun and the others. And this is the first time they got drunk. After that drinking session, it never repeats again. Because there's something happened that night and it became a secret inside of their circle of friends..." --from chapter 16

a/n: The dirty little secret of the Elites will reveal.

---


Junmyeon told his maid to prepare a food for everyone for breakfast. In a long wooden table, all the foods are ready to be eaten. Yifan, Jongdae, Jongin and Sehun are all sitting around the long table. Jumyeon sits on the corner. Yifan is on Junmyeon's left side with Jongdae. Jongin and Sehun are in the other corner with both vacant seats hoping that Kyungsoo and Luhan will sit on the vacant seats respectively. Jongdae can't contains his happiness. Actually after they confessed their feelings to each other they have never talk so he's excited to see Minseok again. Maybe they are not a thing but this time it's special. He's not Sparks anymore.

"Junmyeon, I heard your cousin is here" Yifan said. "The blon..." He's not even finish talking when Junmyeon's holds his arm.

Everyone doesn't even touch the foods because they are waiting for the others so Yifan decided to open some topics.

After hearing Yifan, Junmyeon's eyes gets wider than his usual.

"Cousin? Uhm... The blonde one? The tall but not as tall as you with tan skin? The guy with a noticeable dark circles on his eyes? Are you referring to him?" Junmeyon said botherly.

Yifan frowns, "Weird... It was the exact thing your staff told me. Don't tell me you will warn me too of not going near to him?"

"How can I explain this to you... Just think this way, he is more insensitive and more than Luhan, he is loud and noisy like Baekhyun version two, if somehow you experienced Kyungsoo's wrath he is worst and I'm sure he will never be as nice as Minseok" Junmyeon said while thinking. It's weird that his cousin is around. And the last time he checked his cousin is in China right now.

"Is he from a horror movie?" Sehun asked. "Or worst?"

"What kind of person is that?" Jongin cuts in.

They are not finish talking about Junmyeon's cousin when Luhan, Minseok and Kyungsoo go down the stairs. Jongin beams at Kyungsoo and slowly points at the vacant chair besides him. Sehun is silently looking at Luhan hoping that the latter sits on the vacant seat besides him. Without speaking Luhan and Kyungsoo sit on the seats reserved by Jongin and Sehun. There's a vacant seat in Jongdae's side but Minseok decided to sit on Jongdae's front. They give both a shy smile on each other.

"Have you seen Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo asked everyone. "He's not in his room".

Everyone shrugs their shoulder. And speaking of the devil Baekhyun goes down and he's with Chanyeol. They both laughing again with the jokes that they are the only one gets it. They sit on the vacant seats on Jongdae's side. Everyone is judging them.

Both stop laughing and roam their eyes to the others, "Why are you looking at us?" Baekhyun asked.

"Baekhyun where do you sleep last night?" Kyungsoo asked. "We haven't saw you in your room".

"In Chanyeol's..." Baekhyun didn't even finish speaking when he realizes that his friends and the others are judging him sleeping at Chanyeol's room. "What the ! We didn't do anything!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol both blushing.

"Uhm... We always do that since we are young!" Chanyeol defended.

"Do what?" Jongdae was surprised by Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "So, since young you two are both not ?"

"No-no!!!" Baekhyun waved his hands trying to tells everyone that it isn't true.

"Sleeping at each others room!" Chanyeol said calmly. He doesn't want to sound guilty even there's no point of being guilty. Because they never did anything.

"We talked last night that we didn't realize that it was too late that's why I slept there" Baekhyun again defended.

Everyone laughs at the funny situation. It was very funny but Yifan remains silent. So to change the topic, "Where's Yixing?"

"He's not in the mood to eat that's what he told me" Jongdae replied.

Junmyeon's smile faded. He knows why Yixing isn't in the mood. This is his fault. He only wants to help Yixing in the most possible he can but he offended Yixing. He accidentally offended Yixing.

Everyone starting eating when Yixing goes down his room. He was hurt with the fact that the one he hated the most is the one helps him without saying anything. Yes, he felt his pride was stomped. But thinking the whole night, he realized that this was his fault too. So, he decided to act that nothing happened. He will say sorry for everything he did to Junmyeon and takes back the money to him. But it doesn't mean that everything Kim Family did to his family is okay with him. And he will never ever be friend to Junmyeon but he will stop making something stupid just to takes revenge to Kim Family especially to Junmyeon.

Junmyeon and Yixing are awkwardly silent on the dining table. Junmyeon motions his hand to Yixing telling him to eat his breakfast. Yixing just gives the latter an awkward smile and starting eating. Junmyeon just grins and hopes that they are okay now. Yixing hates himself because he caught Junmyeon smile. This is not in his plan anymore. Because everytime Junmyeon smile his heart beat makes him crazy. He hates that time makes him as hard as ice but that smile making him melt. In just one smile everything faded into heart beats.

Sehun is serving Luhan. Asking if the latter wants this or this or that. Luhan is in his cold attitude again as always. But the big difference now is his eyes. It never rolls again when Sehun makes his move. Now he is just letting the younger to serve him. Although he isn't look amuse but atleast he maybe giving some chance to the younger. And it isn't like the very first time that Luhan was only doing this because before he only doing this because of Kyungsoo. Now, it is more real. And Sehun is really glad that slowly Luhan changes his treatment to the younger. He doesn't care if the older will love him. More important now is Luhan gives him a chance that he really wants.

Minseok and Jongdae are both silently eating. Taking a glance and a slight smile on both of them. They are maybe silent but they trying to talk inside their brain. Like sending a message that they missed each other even it was only one night that they not saw each other. Those secret code that they converted into moves makes them grins like a crazy guys. Baekhyun sometimes notices them and just wants to tell them to get a room. If maybe there are ranking of the happiest guy on that table they will be on the top spot.

Kyungsoo doesn't really know why he is sitting beside Jongin. He will take a deep breath and eat. He is so shy thinking that he said yes about the date. He doesn't know why he opens very fast to Jongin. He never said that he doesn't like Jongin but he doesn't wants Jongin thinks him as an easy to get guy. The funny thing is no one thinks that way. Kyungsoo is just over reacting. While Jongin is enjoying his breakfast, breakfast with Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the noisiest. They laugh very hard with the jokes that they are the only think that it is funny. After laughing Baekhyun will nag Chanyeol for eating shrimp. Chanyeol is allergic to that food. Then he will point what foods are better to eat. Chanyeol just pouts because he thought he can eat whatever he wants because his mother isn't around. They are just the noisiest of all and they look like they are a thing. If you haven't know that they are only friends you will think of them as boyfriends. And these make Yifan very gloomy.

"You know why I hate odd numbers?" Yifan mumbled to himself. "...because there's one number that don't have a partner".

 

 

 

 

They all enjoy theirselves that day; the pool, the foods and everything. Everyone gets closer and closer to each other. They seem to enjoy everyone's company.

That night...

They are all sitting on the grass in circle.

"Lets play truth and dare!" Chanyeol said, "it's for fun only what do you think guys?"

"Good idea!" Jongin said while clapping his hand. "Lets use this bottle..."

Everyone agrees on the idea.

Jongin spins the bottle. Everyone is hoping that they won't point by the bottle. It points Sehun first. Everyone shouts Sehun's name.

"Truth or dare?" Chanyeol asked.

"Uhm... Truth..." Sehun answered.

"Boring!" Jongin reacted, "Are you ?"

Actually Jongin knows what's the answer but he wants this to be funny. Sehun almost chokes. He blushes so hard. This is embarrassing in his thoughts. Everyone is Looking at him makes him very shy to answer.

"Ye-s..." Sehun quickly blurted out.

Everyone shouts and laughs. Jongin gives the bottle to Sehun and it's Sehun's turn to spin the bottle. He spins the bottle. It is now Junmyeon's turn.

"Truth!" Junmyeon shouted.

"You are all boring why won't you choose dare" Jongin said.

"Who was your first kiss?" Sehun asked.

"WHAT? Do I need to answer that?" Junmyeon asked very nervously. The funny thing is all elites looks surprised after hearing the question and the others notice it.

"Of course you need to!" Chanyeol said. He is curious by the reaction of the elites. He saw Baekhyun's reaction too and on his observation there are hidden secrets that will reveal.

Junmyeon looks to his friends and nods down, "Kyungsoo..."

Everyone looks terrified after hearing that name from Junmyeon. Kyungsoo blushes hard. While Jongin almost gone crazy after hearing that.

"What my Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter