Unanswered Questions

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unanswered Questions

Minseok is waiting for Junmyeon's command while waiting; he texted Sparks. Before texting Sparks, he always looks at his back checking if someone is looking at his cellphone. This was a hobbit especially when Baekhyun is around. Baekhyun always checking him, who's texting every minute.

To Sparks
Hey. ㅇㅅㅇ

Minseok is tapping his foot waiting for Jongdae's text message.

From Sparks
Your message always been my energizer. At last you texted me, I really missed you. :)

Minseok again checks his back if someone is watching and when no one is there; he compose again a message.

To Sparks
Hmmm? You can always text me if you really miss me.

•••

From Sparks
Uhm? I was just shy to text you first. You know, I'm not sure if you really wanted to text me or you're just pitied me. :(

Minseok thought that the reason why Sparks always texts him after he texted him is because he feels the other way around.

To Sparks
Who told you that? But to be honest I felt that way too. I was just thinking that the reason why you never texted me first because you only obligated yourself to reply on my text whenever I texted you.

•••

From Sparks
Of course not! If you just know how I was always waited for your text.
I missed you!
I missed you!
I missed you!
I really do missed you Minseok.

Minseok smiles after reading the message and When he slowly looks at Junmyeon, the younger is smiling at him too.

"Rule number ten Kim Minseok" Junmyeon .

"I know Kim Junmyeon" he replied.

Minseok's mobile beaps again.

"Your phone Kim Minseok" Junmyeon again.

Minseok reads after he clicked his tongue.

From Sparks
How about you? You missed me?

To Sparks
Of course especially your voice.

•••

•••

•••

Minseok waited for a reply. It was not a usual thing when Sparks replies him very slow.

Incoming call...
Sparks...

Minseok smiles widely. Minseok turns his head left and right and look for a place to answer the call.

"You can go outside" Junmyeon pointed at the door and gave Minseok a teasing smile.

Minseok answers Sparks call when he reached outside of the council's room.

"I miss you like crazy
Even More than words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of every day
Girl I'm so down when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you
I miss you like crazy"

Minseok blushes so hard and the students walking at the corridors are not helping him so he decided to find a wash room and enters. He doesn't want to look crazy in front of the students.

Hello...

Minseok isn't sure but the voice seems so clear when the other said hello. The voice seems like that it was came in the same wash room and echoed the whole room.

"Hello?"

When Minseok said hello, he heard himself at his mobile. He looks at the cubicles of the wash room. Maybe Sparks is inside of one of the cubicles.

When Jongdae heard Minseok's voice inside the wash room, he covers his mouth using by his hand.

he's here...

A sudden knocks on every cubicle was heard.

"Sparks? Are you there?" Minseok asked. Minseok then knocks again, "Sparks?"

What will I do?

Jongdae roams his eyes inside the cubicle. He saw a small window. Sorry Minseok...

Minseok pushed the cubicle harder. Minseok is sure that Sparks is there.

"I know you are there Sparks, open it!" Minseok pushed it harder and harder.

Minseok suddenly see the fire extinguisher in front of him. "If you don't want Sparks. I'm really really sorry I really want to see you." Minseok grabs the fire extinguisher and throws it to the cubicle.

The cubicle opened.

But there's no Sparks at all.

Minseok saw the open window above. He's gone...

Minseok will close the cubicle when he notice something hanging at the wall of the cubicle.

Jongdae fell from the window of the cubicle to outside. He got bruises. He was not expecting that it was so high.

...

Then he realizes that he forgot something, "I forgot my uniform!"

 

 

 

 

Luhan washes his face. He has never been so nervous in his life, only this time. He didn't expect to see Jongin with his friends.

Jongin was one of his secret world, his other world aside from his friends. They (Jongin and Luhan) filled the things that no one can gives them. They're relationship on bed only revolves there, no strings attached.

Everything happened in the four corners of the room were hided by the two. It has been a year and no one knows their relationship as Buddies. And for Luhan, this secret must be a secret for his friends. He never planned to tell his friends about Jongin. —never.

Jongin comes inside the wash room.

Luhan just looks at his image on the mirror. He changes his face from nervous to fierce. He doesn't want to look affected by Jongin.

"What are you doing here?" Luhan said without even looking at Jongin.

"Call of nature?" Jongin answered literally.

"Jongin!" Luhan yelled.

Jongin scratches his head. This is very awkward for Jongin also, "Actually I really want to ask you that too."

"Look, I'm a friend of Baekhyun and that tall guy with extra large ears is happen to be his best friend."

"Yes I know that..."

"And you and that pale guy who happened to annoys me came. And F-Y-I this is our hang out place!" Luhan wasn't looking at Jongin only on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter