The Heir of Heaven

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok, Luhan, Baekhyun ang Kyungsoo are sitting in the long table at the student council room. Junmyeon is standing in the front holding a pentlepen.

"So Junmyeon, can you tell us what exactly you want us to do for you?" Baekhyun asked.

"I need you to make me win this Student Council election" Junmyeon writes the exact word he said in the white board then write again something. "President!" He drawn a circle around the word President.

Everyone knows how rich Kim Junmyeon is. Their family owns or part of all the biggest company in their country. The university students called Junmyeon as "The Heir of heaven". Definitely, It feels like heaven having all the money in the country. So technically Junmyeon is the Heir of ing heaven.

But Junmyeon is not so happy about being the Heir of the family Kim, he can write one hundred reason or maybe a thousand reason to hate being the heir.

Reason why Junmyeon really wants to be president of the student council is because he really wants to made name because of his efforts not because of his family name. It was always his reason to hate being as rich as he is. He hates it when everyone heard about Junmyeon it always next how rich he is. life in his thoughts.

"Just don't make me interact with people" Luhan said.

Junmyeon grims, "Oh Luhan, that's my plan. You and Baekhyun will take over the public. Everyone loves you guys, while Minseok will be one of my internal affairs and Kyungsoo will be my legal assistant."

"Legal Assistant?" Baekhyun rolled on the floor laughing. "What the heck is that?"

Luhan rolls his eyes, "I don't want to interact to anyone Junmyeon!"

"Just tell me what you need Junmyeon I will help you" Minseok said.

"Thanks Minseok" Junmyeon beams.

"Hey! I don't want to be on public!" Luhan shouts.

"Me too Junmyeon, I will help you. Just tell me what you need" Kyungsoo said.

Junmyeon nodded to Kyungsoo.

"What the Junmyeon, I'm talking to you!" Luhan shouted again.

"We will going to win this fight Junmyeon!" Baekhyun stood. "Fighting Junmyeon!"

Junmyeon make his fist round, "Fighting!" He replied Baekhyun.

Luhan stands up too. He stomps his feet in the floor. He walked out and bang the door. The four only look at each other and continue what they are doing as if nothing happened. (They are used to this and never trying to make big of Luhan's anger.)

"Wait it's been a week and we have no idea who's with your team Junmyeon?" Kyungsoo asked.

Junmyeon turns around the white board and the list of people who's on Junmyeon's team was written.

President : Kim Junmyeon
Vice Precident : Kim Seokjin
Secretary : Min Yoongi
Treasurer : Park Jimin
Auditor : Jeon Jungkook
Public Information Officer : Kim Taehyung

Baekhyun furrows his brows and observes very carefully. He again reads the last name he saw, "Kim Taehyung? My cousin is part of your team?"

"Of course..."

Junmyeon distribute some papers. All his plans were written on the paper. This is it. Junmyeon "The Heir of Heaven" is ready for battle. The battle for precidency is now coming.

 

 

 

 

If you're popular expect to have a haters. The one that gives their life just to see you down. They are very dedicted just to make you fall. And your blood is the answers for their thirst.

"Yixing, you haven't know them personally so don't judge them" Jongdae rubs his nape trying to convince his friend.

"NO! They are evil!" Yixing said. "Especially that Kim Junmyeon! He doesn't have any heart at all."

Jongdae looks at Yixing, this was a question everyday on Jongdae. The way Yixing always degrading the elites. He wonders why Yixing always have a hot blood in term of the elites especially Kim Junmyeon. "As long as you're not doing anything on them especially Minseok, I'm okay with that."

Yixing is very nice student. He's not as intelligent as but he's tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter