Chances

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Everyone left Luhan's apartment except for Sehun. Luhan is inside of his room sitting at the door leaning his back on the door while Sehun is standing in front of the locked door. Luhan is crying hard and the younger hears him outside. The older knows how he hurt his friends by his stupid actions. It was only because he is mad of Minseok but he hurts Baekhyun so much. He just wanted to protect Kyungsoo but in the end he hurts him. He hurts everyone especially Sehun. He doesn't want this but how can he ended up hurting everyone. And what stopping him to say sorry? His pride?

Sehun knocks on the door gently, "Luhan... Please open the door". Instead of opening the door his loud cry inside becomes quiet sobbing. "Luhan please..."

Sehun is hurting by the fact that his best friend silently having an affair to the one he likes so much. Maybe Sehun and Luhan isn't a thing but the fact that Jongin never said anything to him makes his heart breaks into pieces. This is Luhan. This is Jongin. The two important person in his life.

But love is always selfless. Sehun decided to be on Luhan's side and forgets about what his feeling right now. Luhan needs him more than anyone else. It isn't just a promise he make to Luhan's brother. It is dictated by his heart.

Luhan wants to open the door and make Sehun enters but he is too guilty of what he did. He doesn't know why he feels this guilt but he knows Sehun is the most hurt by his action. Baekhyun's voice is echoeing on his mind, 'Sehun? Who is Sehun to you?'

"Luhan open this, please" Sehun goes near of the door.

"How many times I will tell you that I don't need you! I DON'T NEED YOU!" Luhan shouted at the last phrase his voice is cracking in every syllables. This is the last thing Luhan thinks make Sehun away. Because if he pushes away Sehun, he will never ever hurt the younger again.

Sehun starting crying again but controls the sound spilling on his mouth. "Do you really don't need me?" Sehun said softly.

"Just leave me alone!" Luhan replied.

"But..." Sehun is very worried what if Luhan do something on himself.

"Leave me alone! Kill yourself if you want just leave me alone!" Luhan continue shouting.

"Kill myself?" Sehun mumbled. "If that makes you happy..." It wasn't audible to Luhan.

Luhan heard footsteps. It faded after a while. Luhan opens the door when he is sure that Sehun isn't outside. He grabs his bag and he wants to go somewhere. He left his phone at the couch and walks straight forward outside.

He isn't realize what he did say to Sehun...

 

 

 

 

The rain won't stop and Sehun is walking on the busy city. He is so blank. His mind flying somewhere and he let his feet bring him somewhere. He just walks and walks and walks... Doesn't care how fast are the cars around him.

 

 

 

 

Zitao is having a coffee at a open restau-bar in the city. He forgot his umbrella and waited the rain to go away. Zitao is good looking that's why lots of girls and even guys saying hi to him but he just rolls his eyes and watches the busy street outside of the restau-bar. It's better to look to the cars instead of looking for someone in his thought.

He is cursing the sky for being towards him. He is bored and really wants to go home at Kim's residents (Junmyeon's Family).

While zipping on his coffee he is looking outside counting the cars. There's a blue, red, black, white cars and Oh Sehun. Wait? Oh Sehun? Zitao stands up immediately and checks if it is Sehun.

"What are Junmyeon's friend doing in the middle of rain while walking in the delicate street?" Zitao asking himself. His eyes follows Sehun and everytime a car almost bumbs into Sehun, Zitao covers his mouth. "What the is this guy thinking, is he going to kill himself?"

Zitao changes his gaze on far from Sehun. His eyes gets wider when he saw a white car overtaking a black car. "..." Zitao looks at Sehun, "YAAAAAAH OH SEHUN!!!"

Zitao freezes on the coffee shop after what he saw. It is all into slow motion. The white car bumps in Sehun's body and it is thrown far. Zitao covers again his mouth.

"What the ?!"

Without any hesitations Zitao goes outside of the coffee shop. He let the rains fall from him. He runs towards the cars that stops around Sehun. He doesn't care anymore about the rain.

 

 

 

 

Sehun is on the emergency room and Zitao heard the nurses talking that he is in critical state. One of the nurse gave him a big towel. One of the nurse uses Sehun's phone to call someone.

Zitao dialled Junmyeon's number, "Go in the hospital quick! Oh Sehun is in the emergency room and better bring me clothes to wear" it was a tone from Zitao but he's very worried. He isn't devil to be dumb. Zitao explained to Junmyeon everything.

When Zitao turns his body after the call he sees Jongin looking for Sehun he guessed. The latter looks so worried. A nurse talked to Jongin and after that he slowly sits on the floor leaning on the wall. Jongin looks down at the floor and almost cries.

"This is my fault" that were the words heard by Zitao from Jongin's lips.

"Actually it was Sehun's fault" Zitao said. "He stupidly walked at the center of the street".

Jongin looks at Zitao and observes his bloody shirt and pants. Zitao is very wet. "Don't thank me yet for helping him" Zitao rolls his eyes, "Save it when he's awake".

Jongin doesn't reacts at all.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun came after Jongin. Chanyeol received a call from Jongin and actually it was confusing for him. He only knows that he needs to go to the hospital immediately. They thought that something happened to Jongin so they quickly go to the hospital.

Baekhyun saw Zitao standing beside Jongin, "Oh my God what happened to you? You're Junmyeon's cousin right?"

Chanyeol goes to Jongin and asked the latter what happened.

"Nothing happened to me but with your friend Sehun there is..." And Zitao explained everything to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun almost cry and Chanyeol sits beside Jongin.

After a while Junmyeon and Yixing came. That was the time Zitao changes his shirt and pants. Junmyeon told him to rest. Zitao goes home. After an hour Yifan, Jongdae and Minseok came. Kyungsoo came too.

Luhan is the only one who isn't there. He have no idea of what happened. Everyone contacted him but his phone never answered.

Minseok, Junmyeon and Baekhyun decided to buy some foods for everyone. Kyungsoo isn't talking to anyone that time. He is very affected of everything that happened. So the three let their friend sitting on the bench alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter