Championship

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Starting of the intrams week and the DJs became the talk of their university. Everyone knows that DJ Light is Baekhyun because it is too obvious on the way he talks but the very big question was "Who is DJ Sparks?".

"Who is DJ Sparks" must be the talk of the month...

Can we just let this thing as this. I mean I don't want to reveal myself as DJ Sparks. This is very okay with me. I don't care about the fame.

This was the request Jongdae told the management of the Overdose Radio. It seems that being anonymous makes the listeners very curious. It is very effective.

Thank you for not telling him...

Jongdae reffered with the incident at their debut as DJ. Baekhyun agreed on Jongdae because the latter told him that he wasn't ready. Jongdae really wants it to be special when the time comes.

I'm sorry Minseok. The management want him to be hidden. I even doesn't know him too. They never let me too.

We performed in different rooms.

Baekhyun made an excuse. Minseok cried that day and Baekhyun was really guilty but he can't tell him about Jongdae. Baekhyun talked to Jongdae and they planned how to tell everything to Minseok. Baekhyun promised to Jongdae and the latter have his promise too.

Promise me that you will tell it to Minseok!

Yes I promise...

Just make it as earlier as possible, please...

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Minseok's soccer team make it on the finals for the intrams. That's why Luhan is preparing early today. Jongin is lying on his bed. Luhan checks his body and no bruises at all. He looks at the younger. Again, something happened to them but this time the younger was very gentle to him.

Jongin slowly opens his right eye. He rubs his left eye. He observes Luhan silently. "Why so early Luhan?"

Luhan is wearing his shoes, "I have a big fight today. Don't you have schedule today?"

Jongin then lifts his upper body scratching his head revealing his top, "Oh right today is your championship and so as Chanyeol. They made it too".

"I wonder where will Baekhyun watch. But I guess he will watch us because I heard him promising to Minseok" Luhan puts all he needs for the tournament on his bag.

Jongin lies down again on the bed and he smiles. He looks so happy. There's no special thing in stretching but he's smiling while stretching. Luhan notices Jongin's lips.

"Why are you so happy Jongin?" Luhan asked. "Is that the reason why I don't get any bruises?"

Jongin then looks at Luhan confusely, "Bruises?"

Luhan forgets that Jongin doesn't know about his bruises everytime they get wilder, "I mean, you were gentle last night".

"Oh..."

"So why?" Luhan asked again.

"Kyungsoo gives me a chance" Jongin said happily. He hugs the pillow acting like that is Kyungsoo.

Luhan raises his brow. He smiles slightly because hearing Kyungsoo he remembers Sehun. It was weird. Very weird...

Luhan lifts his bag. "Just remember what we talked about Kyungsoo". Luhan rolls his eyes, "I will give you what you want just don't ever lay your hands to Kyungsoo until it's not official".

"Okay baby..." Jongin replies.

"Lock the door when you leave Jongin" Luhan requested.

While Luhan is walking outside of his apartment, he thinks about Kyungsoo. What if Kyungsoo falls to Jongin, what if Jongin became the monster in the bed again. Gives Kyungsoo a bruises too. And what if Kyungsoo falls while him and Jongin are still in that buddies status. He will hurt his friend. But then he realizes that he will face the consequence if that happens. Jongin and Kyungsoo are both important to him so he really needs to balance his decisions and there's nothing to worry because Jongin and Kyungsoo will never be a thing since they have the rules. Until they have rules, the thing between him and Jongin are not wrong, he guess. Although there's something in the corner of his heart that telling him that it is wrong. He doesn't know either.

While for Jongin, he's too immature to realize that something happening between Luhan and him is not normal. He thinks that having a buddy is normal for his age. It's not serious so it isn't wrong at all. That's what he thought.

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are in the soccer court bench. They are waiting for the championship. They bought popcorns and they are ready for a hardcore cheer. Daehyun is with them too. Baekhyun just can't say no. Daehyun really wants to be with Baekhyun that day.

Sehun passes in front of Baekhyun and the others. Sehun notices them.

"Baekhyun?" Sehun called.

"Hey! Are you here for Luhan?" Baekhyun asked, "Here we have a vacant sit here".

Sehun sits besides Baekhyun. Kyungsoo are looking at Sehun trying to look for someone. Junmyeon notices Kyungsoo.

"Looking for someone?" Junmyeon asked with a teasing tone.

"Of course not!" Kyungsoo then looks at the field. But it's obvious that he's hoping for Jongin to be there too.

Sehun looks at his cellphone waiting for Jongin's text. "Hey Baekhyun today is Chanyeol's championship too. I'm checking if they started already".

Baekhyun nods his head. He really wants to watch Chanyeol but he promised Minseok and Chanyeol never ask him to watch his play. "I know" there's a bitterness on Baekhyun's tone.

Sehun smiles on Baekhyun and tap the olders shoulder, "Don't worry I texted Jongin and if Luhan's fight would finish earlier, we could go to Chanyeol's fight immediately".

Baekhyun tries to smile but it's not his usual smile. "How was he? Is he alright?" Baekhyun asked.

"Baekhyun why won't you ask him for yourself? It's obvious you miss him" Sehun grabs a little popcorns on Baekhyun's hand.

I miss him so much...

Daehyun coughs just to tell both of them that he is arround. He's kind of jealous.

When Baekhyun will try to speak again the crowd starting screaming. The players are now in the field.

"LUHAAAAAAAAAN!!!" Sehun shouted.

The four look at Sehun. They are surprised by the younger. Luhan's Fanboy...

 

 

 

 

"I can't understand why I'm here to accompany you" Yixing rolls his eyes then takes some bite on his hotdog sandwich.

Jongdae and Yixing are watching Minseok's fight too. Jongdae forces Yixing to watch too. They never been out since so long that's why Jongdae asked him. Yixing doesn't want but Jongdae really wants them to have their date. So in the end Yixing said YES.

"I bought you that hotdog and I will buy anything you want today. You know I've been missing you Yixing" Jongdae replied.

"Stop it!" Yixing rolls his eyes again and takes a bite on his sandwich. "...and I know we are here because of your crush Minseok".

Jongdae ignores Yixing. He roams his eyes and not so far away he sees Baekhyun looking at him. The brunet smiles on him and he waves his hand to Baekhyun.

"Are you waving your hand to Baekhyun?" Yixing curiosly asked.

"What? Why would I?" Jongdae panicked. "I was waving my hand just to... Uhm... Stretching?"

Yixing frowns his face. "What the..."

Jongdae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter