How I Met my Best Friend

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


11 years ago...

Baekhyun is happily playing on the certain play ground for kids in their city. Everyone loves Baekhyun there. He's not the bossy type but the kids likes to follow Baekhyun's commands.

There's a certain game his playmates and Baekhyun always play. They called it as Castle Game where there is a King, Queen and Prince while the others are the helpers and warriors of the castle.

Baekhyun is the prince. The helpers are love him so much like what the script (they created it) tells them. But even without the script they really like Baekhyun. Warriors are the protectors of the Castle especially the prince.

They really love playing this game.

While Baekhyun is happily playing he noticed a boy sitting on the slide. He's alone. His ears are very noticeable on Baekhyun's thought.

"Are you alone?" Baekhyun asked the kid.

The kid nodded. The kid really wants to play with the other kids but they seemed to be snob. Gladly one of them noticed him. That is Baekhyun.

"Hi my name is Prince Baekhyun of this castle" Baekhyun smiled genuinely.

The kid is aware of the game so he's not surprised by the way Baekhyun said his name.

"I'm Chanyeol" Chanyeol shyly replied. "I'm a traveler here in your castle I guess". Chanyeol just rides on how the game was played.

"Oh..." Baekhyun giggles. "Do you want me to introduce you to our King and Queen?"

Chanyeol nods.

When everyone knows Chanyeol, he became part of the game.

"So what do you want to be here in our castle?" The King asked him.

Chanyeol rubs his nape. He looks at Baekhyun and the smaller just smiled at him.

"I want to be a Warrior too... But a special warrior" Chanyeol said.

"Special?" The queen asked.

"I want to be a Warrior who only protects the Prince" Chanyeol went in front of Baekhyun and kneeled down, "Can I be your special warrior my Prince?"

Baekhyun blushes.

"Please?" Chanyeol beams.

"Of course you can. From now on you will protect me" Baekhyun said.

"I promise my Prince. No one can touch you my Prince..."

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun is crying so hard that day because there's a kid who's very insecure of Baekhyun. He hates how everyone likes Baekhyun. He kicks Baekhyun's and Baekhyun almost fell his face on the ground.

Baekhyun is very small that's why the kid is not affraid of Baekhyun. Baekhyun is scared. The bully is double of his height.

Baekhyun is wiping his tears when he is walking to his favorite place. The playground where they consider it as a castle.

Chanyeol is the only kid there.

"My prince what happened to you?" Chanyeol asked worriedly.

"Someone kicked me..." Baekhyun continue sniffing.

After hearing that from Baekhyun, Chanyeol immediatly holds Baekhyun wrist. He pulled the smaller. Their phases are very fast than the usual.

"Chan-yeol?"

Chanyeol looks at his right and left then he looks at Baekhyun. Baekhyun nods down.

"Where is he?" Chanyeol asked.

The bully saw Baekhyun, "Cry-baby is here".

Baekhyun steps back. Chanyeol saw how Baekhyun is so scared. Chanyeol turns around. He goes near of the bully kid.

Baekhyun doesn't even try to look at the bully.

Baekhyun heard someone fell down on the ground. He checks what's that and surprisingly the bully kid is in pain while in the ground.

Chanyeol points his finger on the bully kid, "Don't ever touch Baekhyun again!"

Chanyeol pulls again Baekhyun and left the kid on the ground.

 

 

 

 

2 years after...

Everyone left the playground and never play again there. The only kid that always seen and remain playing there are Baekhyun and Chanyeol, playing their favorite game. The kids changed every time but these two remains.

One day...

"You're the only warrior left here even the King and Queen left us" Baekhyun said.

"I promised to protect you my prince" Chanyeol bowed.

It was sad for them that this happened to their so called castle. Changes is the only constant in earth Baekhyun said to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun then gets a bottle and a piece of paper. He wrote something on the piece of paper.

"It was two years and we are the only original kids here so I decided to make a contract" Baekhyun said while writing something again.

Baekhyun shows the paper to Chanyeol.

"Contract of Being Best Friends Forever?" Chanyeol reads while asking. "I don't want to sign on that".

"What? Why?" Baekhyun then goes near to Chanyeol. It is like he was rejected being best friend of Chanyeol.

"I'm your warrior and never be on the Prince' level. I'm sorry" Chanyeol said.

"You're my best friend Chanyeol!"

"I don't want!"

"Best friend!"

The conversation never finished until Baekhyun got mad.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol called.

Baekhyun doesn't react at all. He wants a formality. He really wants to be official best friend of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol pulls the paper to Baekhyun.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked.

"I will sign this!"

Baekhyun grins. He hugs Chanyeol tightly.

"BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!" Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun digs a hole in the ground near a giant tree. He hides the bottle there. And from that day if there is Baekhyun there is Chanyeol and if there is Chanyeol there is Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

There are times that they are really inseparable. They play with each other. Even when the other are sick. And in the end the latter will get sick too. Their parents will nag about taking rest but in the end they can't live their life without each other.

One day...

Chanyeol called Baekhyun and he told the brunet that he's very sick. Baekhyun is very worried. When he came Chanyeol's room was lock.

It was always lock because it locks automatically and the door don't have his own key. Baekhyun tried his best to open the door. Because of worriedness he broke the door knob.

From that day, Baekhyun mastered how to break a door knob.

 

 

 


Another 2 years after...

"I'm sorry Chanyeol..."

Baekhyun's parents decided him to go with other school. Baekhyun really wants to go highschool with the same school with Chanyeol but his parents decided him to go in the international school.

"It's okay Baekhyun. We will keep in touch. We will have more sleep overs if you want" Chanyeol said.

Byun Family and Park Family became friend because of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Both families love both kids.

"Chanyeol!"

Baekhyun then gives Chanyeol a deadly glare.

"What?"

"Don't forget that I'm your Forever Best Friend! Don't ever find one there!" Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol doesn't reacts at all. He just smiles on Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun frowns more and pouts his lips.

"Answer me Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol grins more.

"Yah!!!" Baekhyun shouted.

Chanyeol clicks his tongue.

"CHANYE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter