Aphrodite's Visage

Rule #10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why I can't you?" the tanned guy who's on Luhan's bed asked, "you only gave me a blow? What are we kids?"

Luhan raises his brow. He gave his buddy only a blow on his thing and nothing more. It is because of the rules, of course he made that rule so it's fair enough that he is the first one to follow.

"Sorry, that's all I can give to you Jongin" Luhan rolls his eyes. Luhan take all Jongin's shirt and throw it to the tanned guy's face. "And wait, don't you have others to make with? I mean your always texting me. Rememer we are not a thing and obviously we will never be."

"You're the best in bed babe!" Jongin smirks, "and who told you that I want to be a thing with you. Our relationship is purely . Nothing serious, it's all business."

Their relationship since they met each other was always like this. No strings attached. Friends with benefits. Their relationship is like a main stream story. They are started being attracted to one another but they ended up having only and giving pleasure to one another.

Jongin ertness is extra ordinary. No one can level on his ertness until Luhan came on his life. The pleasure that Jongin didn't feel to anyone was given by one of the goddess, Luhan. Jongin's delusions was came into reality when he met Luhan and vice versa.

They are very compatible on their styles but they have to admit it, they will never be lovers. They are maybe compatible in bed but they will never be compatible in life. They will NEVER be a THING.

"Good to know that" Luhan grabs Jongin's thing and the taller almost bend on shockness. "Another round?"

"Yes! Please! But can I you this time?"

"NO!"

 

 

 

 

Like Baekhyun, Luhan is very popular in their school. Everyone worship Luhan's pretty face on their university. If Baekhyun is entitled as the Nation's Best Friend, Luhan is entitled as the "Aphrodite's Visage".

Since they are in high school, it's daily routine that Luhan say NO to someone who's asking him out. They really don't know if his just choosy or what. The most popular basket ball player, a model, one of the handsome guy and many more he just say NO.

The funny thing about Luhan saying No to someone was he is never been nice or soft. It's always been plain "No, I don't want to."

or

"Are you kidding me? You?" (With his very disgust face.)

or

"I'm not interested." *rolls his eyes*

Yes, despite having a pretty face he is very cruel, antrocious, appalling, barbaric, brutal, heartless and whatever word who describes evilness. Yeah, this is our Aphrodite's Visage.

Sometimes you thought Luhan is somehow having a double personality. You will think of him as nice as an angel but when you know him better there's an evil inside him. Actually, he never been a double face or what, because actually he is never been nice or gentle. You were just compelled by his face that telling you to believe that he is angel in disguise.

But even he is the most mean guy you will ever met, his friends accepted him as what he is. So, he never tried to change himself and actually even others will hate him he will never give a . "Who cares" two words will definitely will out of his mouth.

But the good things being friend to Luhan is definitely his loyalty and if someone hurt you he will definitely fight in your side. He will defend you with his life. And his evil side definitely destroy you as human when you hurt one of his friend. Literally destroyed.

 

 

 

 

If there is something Luhan hate the most is walking the school corridors with Byun Baekhyun. Why? Luhan is annoyed when someone calling his name out of the blue and he really doesn't know the name of that someone. He really hate it when the eyes of the crowd is looking at him but how this crowd resist his pretty face? So, he just rolled his eyes in annoyance. And this is the reason why he hated walking with Baekhyun. This guy is the Nation's Best Friend. When they are with each other the annoyance that Luhan feels are doubled.

"Hi Baekhyun" a girl greeted Baekhyun. "Hi Luhan..."

"Hello" Baekhyun waved his hand. While Luhan gave the girl a deadly glare and very sharp rolling eyes.

The two continue walking. 

" Baekhyun, are you not tired of smiling at anyone? Waving one by one? Stop it I'm the one who feels tired watching you!" Luhan sighs on annoyance. 

Baekhyun ignores Luhan and just beam again to anyone. 

"Baekhyun!" Luhan stomps the floor.

"What?" Baekhyun furrows his brows. "If you don't want just ignore me."

Luhan nodded down and massage his head. He's starting to have a headache. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter