Relaxing?...Not quite..

Desperate

Youngjae woke up, feeling very uncomfortable at the position he was in.. The heavy weight on his Shoulder didn't seem to help either.. wait..heavy weight on his shoulder? He looked at his side only to find a face barely visible to see, as it was wrapped up in a scarf together with himself.. Then he remembered..

Youngjae's POV

I woke up with pain from my back and numbness from my rim..but nontheless, I can't help but feel warm and fuzzy .. This scarf sure is comfortable, but there's something else too... I looked over my side to find a rather cute yet drooling Daehyun..wait... Drooling?... Aishhh but this is my favorite coat..well on the other hand, it'd be bad to be rude to Daehyun, plus , I was planing to bathe anyway soo., I'll just let it slide, I guess..

Now going back to Daehyun.. I'm really planning to make use of our free time in this train... so I'll be teaching him to walk or change (on his OWN) ... I already know he talks though, I just have to convince him into actually doing it..

I fixed my composture and sat up straight, carefully removing the scarf we were wrapped in and turning to Daehyun who was still sleeping on my shoulder. I raised my hand and shook him a bit, and luckily, he wasn't a heavy sleeper today, so he was able to wake up immediately after I shook him..

"Mornin, Sunshine.." I beamed a smile at him and to my greatest suprise, he smiled back..it was just a slight upward curve of his lips but, I don't care.. to me, it counted as a smile.. a pretty one at that..

"Alright..We have all Day and possibly another night on this train.. so I'll be teaching you a lot of stuff, arraso?"

he nodded

"great.. okay,  we have a busy day ahead of us! "

he nodded again.. I felt really akward at this point

"You know, you don't have to nod at everything I say.."

He nodded again, and I shot him my poker face glare

"You can also shake your head too, got that?"

he shook his head.. I face palmed

"No- I meant when you really need to- Gahhh! never mind.. look.. how about let's start today
with bathing.. uhh you do know how to bathe right?"

I was really really REALLY hoping he know's, because I ain't gunna bathe a boy my age..nop..no intention, hands in the air, no intention..

but to my unfortune.. he shook his head..

"Okay... Ummm.. how about we just dry clean..it's uhh...cold anyway" I stuttered as I turned into a light shade of pink

he nodded once more

-----@JungCompany------

Suga's POV
I was strolling along the hallways headed to my office.. I have a bad vibe about today..I don't know why but ..it's weird

As I was doing so, I saw an operator running to me breathlessly, looking like he had to tell something very urgent .

"Kim Minseok, what are you-"

"Sir, he's gone!"

"Gone? Who's gone?"

"Daehyun.."

As soon as I heard the boy's name being mentioned, I felt my blood rise up to me, filling my face with anger and disbelief..as I furrowed my brows , gritted my teeth, heat up and growled

"What?! how?!"

"I don't really know..but judging from the looks of it.. It had to be an employee,  considering the door wasn't deformed or damaged... so he must have used a card or something..."

I can feel my temper rising with every second

"Gather and line up all the employee's and include Hoseok too! do it Right now! "

Minseok scramed and did as told...
I'm going to get to the bottom of this..

------
Hoseok's POV:

I was taking care of my files, until Minseok, an employee, bursted out as he opened the door very harshly... he was panting very fast

"Are you okay" I asked

"Sir!!-your--*pant*- s-son--*pant*--Dae--hyun--gone!"

I Stared confused..gone? what does he mean by gone?

"What do you mean gone?!"

"I meant, gone missing"

I sighed releasing a slight sigh of releaf.. I thought he was gone-gone, like dead-gone.. but thankfully, he's just missing... wait- missing?! that doesn't make things any better!!

"What the -"

"Sir, Language.."

"sorry? What do you mean he's gone missing? How can this happen?!"

"I'm not sure..but the governor.. called me in to gather all the employees and you to the conference room!"

"very well!"

-----

"So you all know, why you're all gathered here today right?!"
Yoongi began as he obviously looked stressed..I couldn't hold back tears too, when I found out that Daehyun was really gone..

"Alright, so which one of you did it?!"

No one answers

"Sir.. I don't think you'll get the answer by simply asking" 
I saw a kid looking about a few years younger than Daehyun, retort.. what was his name again? Jim? Jim-in? Jimin? I think he was one of Minseok's Sons?

"You're right!" Suga said angrily while he headed at the boy's direction and grabbed him by the collar..

"Where is he?!"

"I-I don't k-know! please- dont hurt me!" Everyone stiffened as they all heard the boy's plead.. including Minseok who was practically sobbing silently..

Suga was about to ring the boy again until he got a hard slap from another kid who was next to jimin.. they looked alike so I'm guessing he's Jimin's older brother, Seokjin? as I recall?

"Don't touch my brother!"
he screamed..

"Alright.. I won't"
I was relieved when Yoongi let Jimin go.. the boy didn't look like he had a soul anymore..
but the panic and worry came back to me when, Yoongi grabbed Jin instead..

"Where is he?!"

he received no answer, only a firm serious look..

"Oyy! Yoongi! aren't you taking this way too far?!" I heard a scream and turned to find the source as I saw Minseok looking like he was about to die..

"You better stay in place, Minseok! You'll only make it harder for these sons of yours!"

after hearing the threatening words, Minseok kept still and quiet almost immediately..

Yoongi Soon went and turned to Jin again

"You know ,don't you?!"

Still no answer.. - If I know Yoongi, his motto is "silence means yes".. this isn't going to be good..

" So you do know!!" he yelled and lifted the boy, Jin, by the realm of his shirt..

"Where is Daehyun?!"

Still no response.. I gotta admit.. this kid's got some guts.. facing and going againts an angry Yoongi wasn't easy, not even for me..

"So you're not going to tell me?!"

he still gave no answer..

Yoongi let him go and once again.. I was relieved and could breath again.. but it all came to an end as Yoongi went back to Jimin again, got him by the neck and aimed a ray gun at the boy's petite head..

Everyone tensed up, Women started to yelp and began begging to let the boy go.. Minseok got to his knees and bursted in tears , I couldn't breath..all of this was suffocating me.. Jin ,clenched his fist in anger..

"Tell me, if you still want to see your brother breath!" Yoongi threatened

"J-Jin H-Hyung.."
The poor boy could only cry none stop as he called out to his hyung

"Don't you dare hurt Jimin!" Jin screamed to the top of his lungs

"Will you tell me or not?!"

"Let Jimin go!"

"I repeat! Well you tell me or not?!

Spill it now, unless You want you're precious little brother unharmed!"

He again did not get any form of information from Jin's mouth

"Oh, so that's how it's gunna be?"
Unexpectedly, Yoongi Loaded the gun and prepared to pull the trigger until..

"Wait! I'll tell!I, I'll tell!  just let Jimin go! "

Yoongi, angrily complied as he let go of Jimin. Once he did, The boy immediately got to his knees crying as Jin wen't to embrace him and told him to go to his Father, who gladly took his Youngest son in his arms..

"Alright! Where's Daehyun?!"

"I don't know!!"

"Are you ting me?!!"

Suga was about to grab Jimin again but was inturrupted from doing so

"Please! I really don't know! all I know is that Youngjae-"

"Youngjae?! The rookie?!"

"Yes- he told me he'd help Daehyun escape!"

"And you let him?!"

"I didn't think he'd actually do it!!" Yoongi may have not noticed, but I did.. the tone of Jin's voice indicated that he wasn't telling the truth..

"Well, then where are they now?!"

"Like I said.. I don't know!!"

"Ughh!! useless!" Yoongi said as he pushed Jin roughly to the floor and headed for the door

"Kin minseok! You better do something about your sons if you don't wan't me to do it for you!" That was the last thing he said before he completely went out of the conference room.. Just when he did, all the people including myself released loud sighs of relief..

"Ai'ght..everyone.. I think we should call it a day.. go home and rest.. just comeback tomorrow.." I announced feeling really stressed at what I had just previously witnessed..

Everyone cheered a little as they wen't home one by one...
As I saw a certain trio headed for the door, I quickly called out to one of them..

"Kim SeokJin, I'd like to have a word with you, please!"

He nodded and made his way infront of me

"About what You said awhile ago.. you lied didn't you?.. you knew that this Youngjae kid would really go for my son, right?.."

"Sir..."

"No, it's okay.. I won't get mad like Yoongi.. I just want to know if my son is in good hands.."

"ughh.. Yes.. I did know..but, Mr. Hoseok, I can assure you, that Daehyun is in very good hands!, Youngjae is a good kid, who would do anything to help others who he thinks needs his help.."

"Very well.. he seems trusting.."

"he is.."

"Alright.. You can go now, my boy.. and on Yoongi's part.. I would like to apologize for his behaviour towards you and your family..he's actually really nice if he's not angry or when he doesn't lose his head, contrary to what you just witnessed.."

"it's understandable.. I guess.."

"So.. I'll be seeing you tomorrow.. get tons of rest  okay?"

"Okay.. thank you, sir.."

As he and everyone else went home, I couldn't help but release yet another sigh...

Well atleast, I know my son is in good hands.. and that I dont have to see him suffer for the time being... This Youngjae Kid, better take care of him well..

----
Youngjae's POV:

"C'mon Daehyun! Don't be scared.. it's just hot water!"

I stated as I helped Daehyun to a hot tub, but seems as though he really was scared of hot water..
it was really suprising that they had a hot tub in the train,  it even had 'jacuzzi_#2'  as a form of brand?

"C'mon Dae! we can't afford to waste time, I still got to teach you a lot of things remember?"

but he didn't even budge

"Oh, c'mon! I've gone this far from getting you in this retched bathroom and stripping you! you can't give up on me now!"

It's a long story..

Flashback:
Like I said, we were gunna go by dry cleaning.. but as we enetered the bathroom, my eyes widdened
as I saw a bath tub.. my mom always told me that when they were still on earth, before she and dad had me, she'd always bathe on a bath tub as to it would relieve stress..I've always wanted to try one.. but she said that the last time she ever saw one was way back when they were still on earth.. she also told me that it was available here but only on rare and fancy places.. so I saw this as an opportunity to take..

"Daehyunnie~ lets get in their instead of dry cleaning.. it's way more fun" I pointed at the empty tub.. I was planning to turn on it's faucet when we're done changing ..

he nodded as a sign of yes to my offer

"Alright, I'll just get the towels first.. stay here and don't move, you might fall over"

he nodded again.

After I grabbed the towels, I hurriedly wrapped the towel around my waist and stripped of my clothes..

Then I turned to go and help Daehyun with his clothes next.

I removed all his tops and wondered..WHY THE HELL DID I JUST HAVE TO LET HIM WEAR A BAJILLION CLOTHES?! ... that's kinda an exagerration but, what can I say? it took so much time on stripping so many clothes of him and the fact that I'm with just a towel around my waist plus, I'm freezing cold.. was really irritating the hell out of me

as what seemed like forever, I finally got all the tops off of him..

now's the hard part...

I crouched down to his waist level,  and wrapped the towel around his waist, before slipping my hands underneath the towel and tried desperately to p and his jeans, and to my suprised it came off easier than expected. With my new found success, I happily hummed and close my eyes in utter happiness as I quickly pulled his Jeans and boxers all in one go.. but all the happiness went away when I felt the towel drop along with the stripped clothes..

I. Hate. My. Life

I kept my eyes clothes as they are and pulled out a sheer sarcastic smuggy smile of annoyance

"Daehyunnie..I'm going to have to let you wrap this towel around yourself for me, please.."

      Well I guess he did as told because I felt the towel no longer hanging on my arms, so opened my eyes..

My eye twitched as I felt like my nose bleeded its way to planet jupiter and that's about a thousand lightyears from planet noxeverox151 ..

"Ughh.. Daehyun.. You did realize that when I meant wrap the towel around your self, I meant wrap it around your waist and not around your damn head?.."

He shook his head...

sometimes ..I think he's just too innocent to even know that it's unholy to let another person see another's private part..

I was like having a staring contest with his junior .EW. 
Then realized what I was doing.. I stood up went over to a wall and repeatively banged my head againts it..

"I didnt see what I saw.. I didnt see..what I saw...." This is my mantra... Daehyun Junior just had to come to my head..
I sighed..

"No, I meant, wrap it on your waist like this"..

-----

flashback end-

"C'mon already, didn't you think that there'd actually be warm water in here beforehand? before you so easily agreed to do it?"

he shook his head

"GAhh!! why did I even-?!...
You leave me no choice.."

Without thinking, I lifted him there, bridal style and went in the tub as he struggled againts my hold

"What are you? a cat or something?!"

I was getting ready to dunk him in, when he dug his nails as he struggled, whilst doing various hand motions on my back..

I went to look at his face but came to a shock as really had tear displayed on his cheeks.... is there a phobia for warm water?.

he really was crying... did he hate it that much?

"hey...don't cry...do you really hate it that much?"

a nod

"*sigh* alright.. if that's so.. "

"let me give you two options.. one; You let me bathe here while you wait at that chair right there so I'll help bathing you later...or... Two; We get out of here together and We can bathe together with normal tempered water...pick one" I was excited that maybe now, he'd talk..
but disappointment took over my face as he just raised 2 fingers indicating option 2

"if that's what you want..."

and so, I did as he implied and went to a normal tempered water in the tub right next to the hot tub... funny how they happen to have so many tubs..
convenient much..

after both getting the tub, I started to shiver.. wasn't this suppose to be normal & tempered ?

I shivered some more but all the uncomfortableness faded away when Daehyun shot me a very warm smile..

The cold water was worth it!