28 Crying won't solve a thing..well..sorta..

Desperate
Youngjae's eyes fluttered open..He started panting non stop.. His fast heartbeat echoed loudly in his ears.. he had a bad dream again.. this time, it wasn't about his parents, it was about Daehyun.. he was in pain and he was never ever going to see him again...
It was all a bad dream though.. because without a doubt.. he was going to give it his all just to see Daehyun again..
he slowly sat up, observing his surroundings.. it was still night time.. and his back hurt like crazy.. it occured to him that he was sleeping on the partly rocky hard ground with just a thin mat.. of course, his hyungs, slept beside him too..
he watched as both of his hyungs shift uncomfortably.. laying on the ground was something new to them since they always slept on a nice comfy bed..
so without a second thought more, he shook Himchan by the shoulder..
it didn't take long for Himchan to wake up, really.. since he was uncomfortable in the first place..
"What's wrong, Jae?" he asked in a hoarse voice
"We shouldn't sleep here hyung.."
Himchan rubbed his eyes tiredly before yawning
"We don't have anywhere else left to sleep.. just bare with it for a-"
Himchan looked at his wrist watch for knowledge
"Just bare with it for another seven hours.."
Hearing this, Youngjae shook his head instantly
"I know a place where we could stay.."
Youngjae stood up and held out a hand for Himchan to take...
Himchan took it reluctantly after shaking Yongguk awake too
"Channie, Jae.. why're you two up?"
Youngjae narrowed his eyes
"We shouldn't sleep here, hyung... it'll give us back pains.. and besides.. I know a much better place where we could sleep..."
Youngjae pulled the cube out from his jacket as he pressed it's button and threw it in a distace
Himchan and Yongguk were shocked to see a huge metal box like thing in front of them
"C'mon hyungs.." Youngjae chirped as he gestured his hyungs to follow him where he led them to the entrance, before placing his thumb on the scanner.. and without a moment to waste, the cube's door opened
Youngjae heard his hyungs' amazed gasps as he pulled them in
"This was the place Daehyun and I would settle down whenever we got tired from walking.."
Youngjae smiled proudly, but deep inside, he was crying at seeing the same place that held a lot of beautiful memories of him and his lover
Himchan was the first to run around inside before diving straight into the comfy bed
seeing as the bed was big enough for the three of them,  Youngjae went to lay beside his hyung too
"C'mon Gukkie! Let's go back to sleep!"
Yongguk obediently complied as he got on the bed
knowing the relationship status of his hyungs, Youngjae shifted awkwardly to the side
this used to be Daehyun's side of the bed
he snuggled his head more into the pillow
His heart broke at the scent of the latter, so strongly present as he layed there, clutching the side of the mattress with an incomprehensible force.. it made him miss Daehyun even more.. they shared warm cuddles on this bed.. passionate words seeping from their mouths as they tried to stay through the night in eachothers arms.. sweet good nights with kisses and warm good mornings with hugs.. plump wet red lips against his.. wide almond eyes with dark brown orbs scrutinizing his form.. slightly bulky arms wrapped securely around his petite body...he missed those.. he missed those so damn much...
still caught up on the thought, he hadn't realized he had been crying until a hand squeezed his shoulder in comfort
"Hey.. don't cry... we'll get him back.. we'll get Daehyun back no matter what.." Himchan softly said under his breath while staring at Youngjae with hopeful eyes..
"I know hyung.. I just- just miss him so so much.." He clenched his fists as he closed shut his eyes
he hadn't expected to get so attached to Daehyun.. in fact, when he first started his plan on escaping with Daehyun, the thought never even crossed his mind... he opted he would help the boy in need and that was it.. he never expected to fall so deeply in love
It was frustrating really.. why couldn't they just let them live in peace?.. Why couldn't they just leave them alone?.. why did they have to part ways?
it was frustrating and tiring..
Life was just so cruel and unfair
Youngjae wanted to give up.. but he knew he couldn't do such thing..
He wasn't going to give up on Daehyun.. not now, not ever..
"Youngjae... just go to sleep, alright?.. I know it bothers you to an extent, but I promise..we'll get him back.. so for now.. rest, okay?"
Youngjae nodded softly.. maybe he did deserve to be given the time to rest.. tomorrow was going to be a very big day.. so he has to gather all the energy as much as he could from sleeping..
inhaling softly, he closed his droopy eyes as he indulged in Daehyun's comforting scent once more before getting claimed by slumber
_______________@ Jung Ship____________
Daehyun couldn't sleep.. he was in pain, physically and emotionally...he couldn't cry anymore.. he had used up all of his tears from crying too much, earlier awhile ago...
he brought his knees to his chest as he held and the stuff monkey, Tae Tae with his hands
he stared longingly at the door.. wishing that Youngjae might miraculously show up.. just like the first time they met..
"Tae-Tae, I miss Youngjae.." He muttered tiredly and squeezed the plushie
"Tae-Tae.. tell me everything's gonna be alright.. Tell me, Youngjae's gonna come after me again.."
He stared hopefully at the plushie, as if he was really expecting it to give a response
His body was so tired.. so so tired...but he couldn't sleep no matter what.. even though he wanted to.. he just couldn't sleep.. because everytime he would close his eyes, he could see Youngjae in pain.. in agony..
he did not want to see that.. it was a disturbing sight.. he wanted to see Youngjae happy and smiling.. not wincing and crying..
"Tae-Tae... talk.. to.. me..."
If people saw, he opted they would think he was crazy... expecting a plushie to give him a response.. but he didn't care anymore... he didn't even know what to do..
will he even get another chance to see Youngjae again?
Apart from his memories and his ring, Tae-Tae was the only thing of Youngjae's remembrance..
So how could he just do nothing with it? It had to somehow serve as a consolation, right? and it did.. but he just really wish Tae-Tae could talk
He jumped a little upon seeing the door open. He excitedly looked up, hoping with all his heart that it was Youngjae..
But to his unfortune.. it wasn't..
He effortlessly drew his attention back to the plushie as he it again, totally ignoring the person that just came in..
ha had no interest whatsoever on that person
The said person grabbed a chair nearby and dragged it before settling it down in front of Daehyun's glass confinement
"Hello, Daehyun... how have you been, my son?.."
It was disgusting to even hear those words coming from that person's mouth.. he still had the right mind to ask him how he's been?! well, tell you what? he has been feeling sh*tty.. just awhile ago, he and Youngjae had been chased down by a viscious looking tokiverox that almost killed them. They almost fell off the cliff, his fiance had been brutally offended and injured by the same two men that had separated both of them.. and then just after a few minutes of arriving in this damn ship, they already started that painful as process.. now his father still had the guts to ask him how he's been doing? Give him a break..
He ignored the question as he went back to squeezing and staring at his dear plushie
"You know Daehyunnie... I really missed you... It felt very uncomfortable that you were out somewhere without me patrolling and watching over you... I couldn't sleep knowing there was a possibility you could've gotten hurt out there.." Hoseok looked down
Daehyun was trying with every will power he had left, not to show how irritated he felt..
His father was worried he'd get hurt outside without him watching over?
Bull crap.
He practically spent 18 years hurting! The pain so unbearable! he was nearing to breaking down..
and no one was to blame other than the man sitting in front of his cage right now... he did nothing but watch as Daehyun hurled and cried at the very high intensity of pain he had to go through every single day..
"I'm sorry... that was a very stupid question and a tactless statement....
I should have known better... I'm so sorry.."
The creep actually apologized for what he said... well that's something you don't hear everyday..
but still.. Daehyun was not a bit impressed
Instead, he gently caressed the frame of the plushie he was currently holding with a death grip
Hoseok saddened at the lack of response... so.. nothing really changed.. Daehyun's view of him didn't change...
he wasn't oblivious.. it was clear to his eyes how Daehyun hated him with a burning passion... still he hoped that.. maybe.. just maybe.. Daehyun would start to acknowledge him as the father he was...
"That's a nice plushie you have there... it's cute..."
Daehyun stopped Tae-Tae for a second before continuing as if no one said a word
Hoseok leaned a little forward before a sad smile appeared on his face
"Where did you get it from?.."
he asked hopefully
he patiently waited there... as he bore his eyes through the odd looking monkey plushie in Daehyun's hands..
Recieving no answer, Hoseok sighed sadly as he stood up and started walking away..
he was never going to get Daehyun to talk to him...ever..
but suddenly..
"... Young... Jae.."
Hoseok's ears perked up upon hearing a voice so melodious, it would make all,the angel's harps cry
he turned back almost immediately..
"You... got it...from... Youngjae?.."
Hoseok stared hopefully again.. wondering if that melodious voice came from his only son
Upon hearing nothing, he made a move to turn and leave again.. his mind must have been playing a trick on him...
but as soon as he heard a soft 'Yes', he immediately went back to his seat and eyed the boy questioningly
" Yoo Youngjae.... he's a nice guy isn't he?.."
Hoseok tried to hide down his excitement as he waited for an answer
He got a soft nod.. but that was enough to make all his insides melt..
his.. son... was acknowledging him... for the first time in 18 years... It was a miracle..
His smile died down when seeing Daehyun's dejected sad face..
how could he be so heartless? His only child was emotionally dying and here he was, being so happy jolly..
he couldn't help it though..
but still..
He got up from his chair and walked up to the glass cage's surface as he put a hand on the glass and leaned forward to see Daehyun up close
"...Do...you...miss him ?.." He asked softly with the most careful tone he could manage
suprise got him stiff upon seeing small tears roll down his son's cheeks as Daehyun slowly nodded
he panicked and started flailing his hands in the air
"D-Don't cry... Daehyunnie
don't cry.."
HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY
so without a second thought more, he ran to the cage's door and unlocked it before carefully entering
and he didn't care if 'he was not suppose to do this, because he was not qualified enough to handle Daehyun's situation'.. He was Daehyun's father.. and though he was doing a bad job at the fathering business, he couldn't just sit there and watch as his son weeps.. no, not anymore
'I am a changed man' The words he had plastered on his mind ranged
carefully settling down the bed, next to Daehyun, he gently wrapped an arm around his weeping son's back and pulled him closer.. this had been the first time he's held his only child.. and now he was starting to regret why he didn't do it sooner
Daehyun tried to move away, struggling to get out of the man's hold, but Hoseok insisted and used his free hand to wrap Daehyun in his embrace completely
it took a minute of harsh resistance and painful punches before Daehyun finally relaxed and just let it all out on his father's chest
"I m-miss Y-Young-jjae...
I m-miss him..." Daehyun breathed as he quivered and sobbed in his father's hold
Hoseok layed there dumbfounded as Daehyun shakily returned his embrace and wrapped his hands around his frame tightly
Hoseok gently started moving his hand and rubbing Daehyun's back in comfort.. as much as he was happy, considering Daehyun finally paid heed to him for the first time in 18 years, it couldn't be helped that some of his son's sadness radiated unto him
"T-There.. There... don't cry... Daddy's here.."
That didn't help at all.. instead Daehyun cried even more
"Y-You were never here.." Daehyun chocked a sob
Those words had Hoseok's heart targeted by a harpoon as he froze on his spot
it was true... he was never there for Daehyun...
18 years of agony and all he did was watch... he doesn't deserve Daehyun's forgiveness because he had committed big enough sins...
He doesn't deserve Daehyun's words, or attention as whole.. he had done so bad that he might as well just be beaten unconscious by his own hand...
"Y-You're right... and I'm sorry.."
He held Daehyun tighter as his eyes began to get teary as well
"I-I was never there for you...I missed the chance to see you grow up... and I don't deserve your forgiveness.. but please just know, I regret every moment watching you in pain,....I regret every moment doing nothing...I regret every moment seeing you cry because I did this to you....
I regret every moment not being with my only son...
I understand if you just want to throw me to the side.. and I understand if you ignore me forever.. you have every right to hate me, honestly... but.. I beg of you.. just please never forget that your father will always love you.."
wet droplets made contact with his skin as he ran his hand shakily on Daehyun's hair
Daehyun shifted a bit as he tightened his hold on Hoseok's waist
"Y-Youngjae....
he said.. I should give you a
c-chance..."
Hoseok stiffened again..
"...and...Whatever Youngjae says goes...
I lo- Forgive you, daddy.."
Daehyun knew it was too soon to say those three words... might as well take a first step..
It didn't take another moment before Hoseok started audibly and loudly crying as he gave Daehyun the tightest embrace he could withdraw before giving his son a long kiss on his forehead...
________________________________________
[A/N: Dae-Hope!! woohoo haha!! XD
Fun fact: Daehyun (in real life) is actually older than Hoseok.. Hoseok is even Younger than Youngjae.. so basically J-Hope is a father to a person that is older than him, in which that person is dating another person..still older than him..
This story is messed up /flips everything in sight/
Ha. Ha. Ha.
hmmnn.. this chappie was kinda short.. I think I'll make it up to you on the next chap..
*runs away* sorry guys XC I'm not really happy with this chappie >,< I eu TTT-TTT I'M SO SORRY
Sheesh this Chap was so dramatic.. crying here, crying there.. ugh.
Anyways, Thank you for all the support you're currently giving if you're readin this story ^^ It actually makes me happy when I find people paying heed to this undeserving story
* Hugs you for eternity and feeds you fluffy bunnies and sugar babies*  I WUV YOU SO MUCH ]