8 Runaway

Desperate

Youngjae's POV

As the Taxi drove away, I couldn't help but stare at Daehyun through out the whole entire ride..I might sound like a creeper or something..but I'm not..I'm just so overwhelmed to see him so relaxed and peacefully sleeping on my lap because, I'm quiet used to seeing  him screaming and crying in terror.

I like this side of him better, and to be honest, I found him kind of cute this way......pretend I didn't say that ...

The Taxi halted, indicating that we had reached our destination, also known as my place... which means it's time to wake Daehyun up..but I didn't really want to ,  just yet...so to keep him like that for just a little more while, I paid our fair first and although it wasn't easy... I bravely shook him (gently ofcourse).. it took a few shakes here and there but I figured that the driver would mind if we stayed any longer..so with one final firmer shake, he finally opened (half opened) his eyes and with that,  I opened the door and came out first so I could help him up. After doing so.. I reached out my hand to him and to my surprise he grabbed it sooner than expected.. and so after getting him out of the taxi, I help him get on my back, unlike usual, he was pretty wide awake now...the driver was eyeing us very suspeciously..
"Cant he walk?" He asked

"Well Yes ..but he's really tired and I wouldn't want him to collapse or something plus he's barefooted and the floor's really cold...so yeah" I might have said a lot of unnecessary things but, it didn't matter considering half of it was false....

"Ahh okay...such a caring young man...though you should probably get inside..its nearly winter and we wouldn't you two catching a cold now, would we?"

"Nope. Thank you good sir, for your concern..we best be headed now.."

And without a single word following after that, we went inside my house..
______________

I went directly in my room considering all the things were all set there..but before anything else, I set Daehyun to sit on my bed... I organized and checked everything before turning to look at Daehyun again who was also looking at me..awkward much...

"We can't stay here...they'll find us, we have to leave before sunrise..."

all he did was nod

Seeing as we're not appropriately dressed for travel, I grabbed myself a jacket and went to face Daehyun once again..

"Hmmm...pyjamas don't go well with traveling...which means, You're gunna have to change..."

I ran back to my closet.. Grabbed a pair of socks and shoes, A scarf,  Thin layer jacket,  wool sweater, jeans and some gloves then I passed it over to Daehyun..

"You have to change clothes unless you want to get a cold"

He stared at the stuff I gave him, longer than expected..

"What's wrong? dont you know how to change?"

He shook his head

...well what could I expect. The operators didn't let him do anything for himself....
but back to the main point here ..WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO NOW?!! HELP A GROWN MAN PUT ON HIS OWN CLOTHES?!

well I suppose I could...

"*sigh* I'll help you..."

I ed his thin pyjama-ish long sleeve and opened it, and took it off him revealing his bare pale chest.. I sighed at the sight..he really looked so vulnerable.. And so I grabbed the thin-layered jacket and help him put it on. It was bigger than him, it even reached his thighs and so without further a due, I helped him put on the wool sweater too. After putting on clothes for the upper part, I soon blushed as I realize what I was suppose to do next..

"Uhh...do you know how to change your pants?"

he shook his head again..
I sighed for what seemed like a million times...oh dear God, the things I do for human rights...

So I knelt down and pulled his gartered p-jayjays and,  Thank God,  the jacket reached to his thighs ...
I got the jeans and let him step his feet on them 'feet holes' and after I pulled them up, I yet again realized that I would be the one to zip and button it... huhuhuhu..and thus the last drop of my self esteem has faded away.. I lifted his overlapping coat up to his waist level and carefully slid my hands to grab both edges of the jean's button part, careful not to nudge 'his certain part'..Oh! What am I so stressed out about?! He's wearing Boxers afterall! but still... this feels weird..

After I buttoned it up, I started preparing for the zipping part..and just when it couldn't get any worse, the zipper just had to be stuck down there, real good 
-_- 
..this is going to be hard..
I reached down there and struggled (a lot) to get the zipper out and then..I ACCIDENTALLY nudged his 'Junior' HARD. He let out an audible whine, almost a moan..Oh...he's really sensitive.. and here I am, blushing my cheeks dead..

"I'm sorry about that.."

Without further delay, I quickly zipped it up and to my relief, it didn't nudge anything else ... but life just wasn't nice to me and it just had to be too loose that I could see what I had nudge before...if its possible for a person to die from lack of self esteem, then I'd probably be the best icon for that.... Those jeans were loose on me too that's why I hoped it would fit him, but luck wasn't on my side... I decided to go for a belt since all the other clothes were packed in my cube, and it would take effort to get them out...and considering that we were on a rush, I decided to go for it.

I tugged the belt into the jeans 
though it took some time, I buckeled it up and firmly grabbed the edges of the coats he was wearing.. and then I released a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding....

"Glad thats over with...Great! Lets get to the other stuff "

I bent down once again to help him put his socks on and so with the shoes...as I was tying his shoe laces, I started to wonder.... why do I feel like a character in the story Cinderella, my mom used to tell me about? ehhh not that it matters at the time being... and so after all that, I stood up and reached for the gloves

"Open your hands..."

he obediently complied, as I started to put the gloves in his hands...next, there was only one thing left on the list..Just for health reasons, I tenderly wrapped the scarf around his neck and then, our dress up session was over...glad I didn't need to help him put on his boxers too XP...

"Okay so let's get going"

He eyed me with a confused look, as if to say - you haven't even packed yet- , and so, I showed him my opened hand occupied by a small cube...he looked even more confused now...and so I'll have to expain...

"This was given to me as an advance birthday present from my parents" Looking at the thing on my hand, a sad smile crept to my lips as I remembered my mom and dad.. 
"If you press the button at the side of this cube, it'll open up a room, containing the complete materials we need, such as clothing, food supply, first aid kits,  even beds...my dad told me, it could come in handy someday and now ,I know for a fact that he was right... no need to be surpised though, I mean, its like the 40th centuary and plus were in planet noxeverox151, everything's pretty high tech here" 
he nodded again..its really frustrating that he only nods at things and doesn't say anything else, but I cant really push him into doing things he's not comfortable with doing..

"C'mon Daehyun... Lets get out of this one hell of a city! "
And with that, Daehyun once again hopped on my back...I didn't have any luggage to bring besides the small cube, which was in my pocket right now.. so in order to leave faster and catch a train, I held the tightest grip I could get on Daehyun's thighs and started running as fast as I could
"Hold on tight Dae!, it's gunna be a bumpy ride! "

And with that we left for the train..
____________

As we took off,  ready to leave this city and to go as far away as possible, I started to feel cold..realizing I only wore a jacket made me want to swear at myself. all my clothes were in the cube and I cant open a room in a train! That'd only lead to chaos plus it didn't help for a fact that the train was air condition... I barely couldn't take the cold in just 5 minutes of being in the train, how'd you expect me to comply with it for the next 24 hours? yes, I had booked a ride for 24 hours as it would lead as far from the city. It was around 3 am right now and I had Daehyun who was in the middle of being awake and sleeping beside me..

I was shiverring really bad, I even jittered my teeth and tried to get as much warmth from my jacket as humanly as possible...

I noticed Daehyun shift and I turned to look at him, only to discover him staring at me too.. I shot him a questioning look, before I could react... he grabbed my hand that was opposite to him and removed one of his gloves , then he inserted my hand in the glove.. I thought that was it ,but, it didn't stop then... 
He unwrapped his scarf , scooted closer to me wrapped both of our heads in as he held my other hand that was closest to him, warmly.. Then he rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes...

I soon complied with his actions as a smile came on my face..  I rested my head on his and closed my eyes too...
I felt warmth...tender warmth for the first time in 3 years ,after my parents left me, I was all alone but right now.. I realized .. I'm not alone because I have Daehyun...

 

 

 

 

 

___________

(A/N: please share your thoughts of the story so far in the comment section below.... It's highly appreciated :))