26 Thoughts

Desperate
Daehyun was first to wake up the next morning. It came as a surprise to him to see that he and Youngjae were laying down the floor.. but images in his head from last night had reminded him the reason why. Still he was astonished about how he and Youngjae were positioned.. Youngjae had his hand on Daehyun's face and Daehyun's foot had somehow crawled it's way to Youngjae's soft, fluffy tummy..huh..funny..
Daehyun carefully removed Youngjae's hand from his face and slowly sat up.. his eyes suddenly landed on the sleeping couple on the bed.
It was so sweet to see the tough Yongguk wrap his slightly bulky arms tightly around Himchan in a protective manner, as Himchan snuggled more into Yongguk's chest. It kinda reminded Daehyun how he and Youngjae would be like when they were sleeping in bed too.. well as a matter of fact, Himchan and Yongguk were just the same as he and Youngjae.. two people in love.. but the only difference is that Himchan and Yongguk were married.. Daehyun doesn't really get the whole idea of marraige.. but he knows when a couple gets married, they are to stay with eachother forever and never love anybody else aside from each other.. then they can settle and live in one house and just live on with their lives as a married couple.. although he hasn't really thought of it before, but now that he's met how Yongguk and Himchan.. his mind always wonders what it would be like to marry Youngjae.. he would love to, very very much.. because it would mean that they'd have eachother forever.. he would like that.. but would it be possible though? He isn't stupid, he knows that one day, they're bound to get separated.. he's just afraid of that one day.. but still, he just can't help but think of how his life would be if Youngjae and him were married...
He would wake up everyday to see a very beautiful angel sleeping in his arms.. then he would cook breakfast for both of them.. after that they can do anything they want.. they could perhaps go dancing, or maybe swimming or even star gazing again! Yes.. there was so much they could do.. they could even have children! wait.. can they?  Daehyun doesn't even know how the whole process works.. how are babies even born? from what he's heard they were to be created in their mommy's tummy, and once the mommy has a baby in her tummy, she will be referred to as 'Pregnant'... since they were both boys, who was the mommy? Daehyun certainly doesn't want to be the mommy.. he wants to be the responsible daddy that takes care of their family.. he wants to be the father he never had.. he never wants to hurt their children, unlike what his own father did to him.. So.. if he's going to be the daddy, then that would make Youngjae the mommy...
but then again..
how was he even going to get Youngjae pregnant?
They can't have a child if Youngjae would not get pregnant now, can they? He knows nothing about getting a person pregnant at all... hmnn.. Himchan might know.. might as well ask him later..
His thoughts were interrupted by a soft groan
"Daehyun?"
"Neh?.."
"What are you thinking about?.."
"Oh.. You know.. things.."
"What kind of things?.."
"Just things, Jae.. just things.."
he insisted before staring out the window
"Hmmn.. I worry about you sometimes.."
Daehyun furrowed his brows a little before smiling
"You don't have to.."
He then proceeded to lightly pinch both sides of the latter's cheeks
"But how can I not? You doze of sometimes.. I don't know what you're thinking or worrying over because I have no way of finding out, because you won't tell me..."
Youngjae pouted a little..not for show, but it's literally a habbit of his to do when Daehyun won't tell him something that he wants to know
"Well.. why do you wanna know?"
It's not like Daehyun can read minds too.. he also has questions of his own....
"Because.. I want to help you.."
Daehyun cooed at the younger's intention as he place a small kiss on the tip of Youngjae's nose
"Now what was that for?.."
"Because you're being very sweet.."
Putting an arm around the latter, Daehyun tightly drew Youngjae closer, while the younger took in Daehyun's intoxicating scent as he nuzzled his head into the crook of the elder's neck
"Oh my God.. You love birds are making it too early in the morning.. gross.." Himchan pretented to cringe as he eyed the two 'Lovebirds' with much distaste
"Shut up, hyung.. You were just cuddling with Yongguk hyung awhile ago, how is that not 'gross' too in your opinion?"
Daehyun said as a matter of factly with a hint of sass
"Wh- I can't help it! He's my husband, how can I not cuddle with him if we're even laying in one bed?" Himchan huffed but he knew he panicked there a little bit
"Well, Daehyun's my boyfriend... it's pretty much the same... as long as we're in love, a title doesn't count.."
Himchan was about to escape it again, but he halted as soon as he saw Yongguk waking up slowly and adorably.. the sight was just enough to make his eyes soften and forget what he and the young couple was arguing about
" *sigh* never mind... c'mon Yongguk.. let's get breakfast.. kids, come along.." He grabbed a half-awakened Yongguk by his arm as he got up and dragged his husband to the kitchen.. sure Yongguk was pretty heavy and not quite that appropriate for his strength.. but after so many years of doing this.. he got used to it...
Meanwhile, Daehyun was lost in his own thoughts again... Did Himchan just call them kids? He has heard before that in order  to start a family, there has to be a married couple and they had to have kids.. so did that mean they were a family? Daehyun always wanted a family.. of course with his fate, that wish was practically impossible before..
sure his mom and dad were married, and sure you could consider him as their kid..
but it's different for Daehyun.. to him, a family should mean that they all loved each other and never forecast any hurt towards each member.. and they should gather and spend a lot of time together.. having fun.. enjoying life..
That was probably impossible before, considering he was trapped in a cage for 18 years straight.. so there wasn't really any way he could have the family he wanted...  but now.. there might just be a chance...
Of course.. he's very willing to start his own little family with Youngjae one day.. but it's too early right now, right? he's still needs to find out how to get Youngjae pregnant.. so for the mean time.. a family with Yongguk and Himchan would have to do...
The thought only planted a smile unto his face..he was so preoccupied by the thought, that he didn't even notice Youngjae's fingers snapping infront of his face.. how long was he doing that?
"Daehyun? Daehyun?.. Noxeverox151 to Daehyun.. Hello is Daehyun there? I need to speak with him please?" This was practically the thousandth time he's been attempting to snap Daehyun out of it.. it doesn't seem to be working though..
"Daehyun.. oh Daehyun, wherefore art thou, Daehyun?"
"Oh  My Prince Jung, I , Princess Yoo JaeJae am in dire need of attention... Kiss me please~ "
Youngjae puckered his lips playfully but it still wont do the trick
"Yah Jung Daehyun!" Daehyun didn't budge at all, and at this point Youngjae was getting annoyed
but he cooled down at the scent of hot blue berry pancakes immiting from the kitchen
suddenly, an idea popped up.. light bulb!
"Oh Daehyun~ I smell Himchan's delicious blue berry pancakes~ If you won't get up, I'll eat it all!!" Youngjae laughed mercilessly as he ran to the kitchen
Daehyun  finally snapped out of it, almost instantly as he tried his fastest to get up
"Andwaee!!! Don't eat it all!!!!"
Daehyun practically raced into the kitchen, looking oddly panicked
Youngjae's laugh broke Daehyun's trance
"Of all the things I said, this is was what really grabbed your attention? You have got to be kidding me!!" Youngjae started laughing and rolling on the floor
"You are so unbelievable Jung Daehyun!!"
The other three looked at Youngjae weirdly..
Yongguk even halted setting up the table and Himchan stopped his cooking for awhile just to look at Youngjae.. Daehyun on the other hand was panting and partly embarrassed
"Youngjae, sweety.. do you mind telling me why you're practically dying on the floor?" Himchan so sweetly asked
Youngjae tried to even his breathing. He was panting,real quick from laughing way too hard
"Well Daehyun was dozing off again, and I tried to snap him out of it for like a million times, and the only thing that actually got his attention was me threatening to eat all your very delicious good smelling pancakes hyung!!" He tried with every bit of his will to explain it without laughing mid way
"Well I don't blame Daehyun.. My pancakes are the best of the best.. now eat up! It's all set!" Himchan proudly announced as he place four plates with 3 pancakes each on them, along with four full glasses of juice that Yongguk voluntarily made
They all sat excited to taste the so called 'Best of the Best pancakes'.. Even Himchan himself had been excited to taste his creation
"Channie!! You never fail to impress me with your cooking.. this is seriously the best!" Yongguk excitedly yelled just after he had his first bite
"Oh God!! These are better than Youngjae's! and Believe me Youngjae makes really good pancakes!" Daehyun looked like he just won a million dollars
"Even I agree! Hyung this is the best pancake I've ever tasted!!"
Youngjae gave a fist pump
"Oh rise my people~ don't stop complimenting me~" Himchan fanned himself with his hand, flipping his hair a little bit
"Ayeeee don't push it hyung~" Youngjae commented as he took another bite.. not even sparing any other thing a glance.. his attention was all solely devoted to the heavenly pancakes
They all sat there, trapped in their own worlds as they ate the miraculous pancakes and took in as much pleasure as they can get from it
But another thought invaded Daehyun's mind.. Gee.. he's so full of thought's lately, someone give him an award!
"Himchan hyung?.." Daehyun quietly whispered as Himchan slowly refilled his juice. The other two didn't seem to notice them at all..
" Yes, Dongsaeng?" Himchan raised a brow as he took in some juice in his mouth
"How do I get Youngjae pregnant?"
The moment these words entered Himchan's ears, all the juice he just barely consumed left his mouth at once
Ew.
The table was a mess..
"Ew hyung! Some of your spit juice made it's way to my pancakes! Disgusting!" Youngjae complained but proceeded eating anyway. This time however, he looked at Himchan with much disgust ..
Himchan muttered a sorry before dragging Daehyun by the ear and excusing themselves into the living room. Yongguk and Youngjae were suspicious and curious about it but shrugged it off anyway
"Ow Ow Ow! Hyung not my ear!" Daehyun cried in pain
"Where the hell did you get that question?! Your stomach?!"
Himchan whispered aggressively
"No! I-It just c-came up! Please stop tugging my ear!!" screeching in pain, Daehyun tried to brush off Himchan's hand that was practically destroying his ear
Himchan eventually stopped and crossed his arms over his chest
"You can't get him pregnant. He is a boy and so are you.. Boy's can't give birth.. we don't have the right organs.. well some of us do, but it's very very rare! I highly doubt Youngjae can get pregnant!"
Daehyun felt like he just got a hard kick to his heart.. So they can't have a family? He's dreams seemed like they have been shredded by a chainsaw
"Hey Hey Hey.. Why do you look so sad?.." Himchan held unto Daehyun's shoulder as he tried to get a good look of Daehyun's face that had been faced down
"If Youngjae doesn't get pregnant.. then we can't have a child.. if we can't have a child... then we can't have a family!.." Daehyun's eyes started forming small tears.. he desperately tried wiping them away, but they kept coming
Himchan hugged him the instant Daehyun stopped talking and started sobbing more
he gently rubbed his back
"Hey now... just because Youngjae can't get pregnant, it doesn't mean that you can't have a family.."
Daehyun looked up to Himchan hopefully
"I-It doesn't?.. "
"No.. you can still adopt.. and besides.. even if you don't have kids, you'll always be my and gukkie's kids.. so doesn't that already make us a family?"
"I guess.. but.. what is adopt, hyung?" Daehyun's lips quivered a bit from crying
"It's when you can't have a child of your own, so you'll 'adopt' one that is already born and take him or her as your own kid..."
Daehyun nodded in understanding.. so there really was a way..
"Thank you hyung..."
Daehyun nuzzled his head unto Himchan's embrace
"Anything for my dongsaeng... and oh- don't be so rash! You aren't even in your twenty's yet and you're already planning on getting Youngjae pregnant.. oh, also you have to take note.. marry him first before getting children okay?.."
"Okay.. but hyung.. how do I marry him? I don't know how!"
"Okay first you-"
Himchan stopped his tracks upon hearing footsteps approaching them
"Meet me in my and guk's bedroom in twenty minutes.. I'll tell you everything, and guk and I will also help you out with stuff.." Himchan fastly whispered before he straightened up upon seeing Youngjae and Yongguk headed their way
"Hey guys, what were you talking abou-" Youngjae halted as soon as he saw Daehyun's eyes puffy and his face red.. it had been obvious.. he cried
"Daehyun? What happened?! why're you crying? Hyung, what did you do?!" His voice rose with every word that had left his mouth
He eyed Himchan accusingly
"Wowowow! It's not what you think! I didn't make Daehyun cry! He cried by himself and I calmed him down!" Himchan defended
"Why would he cry on his own?"
Youngjae cross his arms, not believing Himchan one bit
"It's obvious.. he's upset about something.."
Youngjae looked at Daehyun, brows furrowed
"Is that why you keep spacing out? "
Hesitantly, Daehyun nodded
Youngjae walked closer to face Daehyun
"Why can't you tell me what's worrying you?.. you already told Himchan hyung.. so why can't you tell me? don't you trust me enough?" Youngjae eyed Daehyun's eyes, trying so hard to read them
in the midst of Youngjae's intense questioning, Himchan excused himself and Yongguk.. he needed to instruct his husband to do something.. something he'd like to keep secret as of now.. these kind of things were definitely made for him..
"Of course I trust you Youngjae... it's just that... that..I don't want to trouble you any further.."
Okay. That was an utter lie.. Daehyun knew he wasn't really making Youngjae deeply upset over anything.. but he just couldn't tell Youngjae that he cried over the fact that Youngjae couldn't give birth to their children... that would be embarrassing.. considering that he just recently found out that boys couldn't get pregnant
"Daehyun.. since when were you even a burden to me?.."
hearing this, Daehyun only raised a brow.. is being the cause that they couldn't settle down in one place, plus risking both their lives not burden enough?
"Okay.. maybe a little, but I'm not minding it... because if it's you.. all that matters is your happiness and freedom...I don't even mind being dead if you're happy.. so please.. tell me.. what are you so upset about?.."
Daehyun sighed
"Do you really wanna know?.."
"More than really..." Youngjae assured
"Alright.. I got upset because of what Himchan hyung told me-"
Youngjae could feel himself hot
"So it really was that obnoxious silly rabbit, alright where is he?!" Youngjae was about to run off to Himchan and Yongguk's room but Daehyun held him down
"No, that's not what I meant!..Let me finish before jumping to conclusions please.."
Youngjae slightly bowed his head
"Sorry.. go on.."
"I was upset with what Himchan hyung told me... he said that boys couldn't give birth.."
now Youngjae was the one to feel confused
"Yes and that's true.. but why are you upset?.."
" Because..if boys can't bear children.. then I can't get you pregnant!"
Hearing this, Youngjae's entire body turned into a dark shade of red as he turned still as a rock
"W-Why would y-you want to get me p-pregnant?.."
Someone calm his heart! it's seriously pounding itself up the roof!
"So we can have kids.. so we can have a family.."
Youngjae placed a hand over his heart.. hearing this did calm it..
"Daehyun-ah... You don't need to cry over that.. in fact you don't even need to worry about that at all .. well at least not now... even if I was able bear children, we can't really rush.. we're still too young, hyun-ah.. and besides.. we can always adopt, right? if we really want a child, we can always go to the nearest adoption center a few years from now .. but that's not the case.." Youngjae explained softly as he rubbed a hand on Daehyun's back
"That's exactly what Himchan hyung told me.." Daehyun sighed but Youngjae smiled
"Well..I guess that obnoxious silly rabbit said something smart for once.... now come on buddy, give us a hug.."
Daehyun happily embraced Youngjae tightly
"I hope you understand, Daehyun.."
nodding in understanding, Daehyun muttered a 'neh' before letting go..
They were about to stand up and go to the banghim room but the married couple beat them to it as they entered the living room first
"Oh! Looks like you two made up! Great! now, Daehyun.. may I talk to you for a moment.. in private please.. Youngjae, go with Yongguk and do everything he says, okay?"
Youngjae was confused but hesitantly nodded anyway..
Meanwhile.. Himchan dragged Daehyun into his rarely used bedroom
"Hyung, I thought I was suppose to be the one to come to you"
"Well you took too long.. anyway, today is going to be the day you finally marry Youngjae!"
Daehyun's mouth hung opened before it melted down to an excited grin
"Really hyung?!"
"Yes! Really! well.. it isn't official though but it will serve as a ceremony that will bind you two together and it will also serve as some sort of promise to actually get married in the future.. this is also a chance for you to show him a proposal before you get to the real thing!"
Daehyun was all hyped up now! but wait... what's a proposal?
"Hyung, what's a proposal?"
Himchan's face suddenly broke
he tried to inhale
"A proposal is when you kneel down on one knee infront of the person you want to marry and ask them if they want to marry you.. if they say yes, then you slip a ring on their ring finger and you will be married soon.."
Himchan finally exhaled to relax
"And what if he says no?"
Himchan's eye twitched
"You will cry and leave."
Daehyun sadly muttered an 'oh'
"So hyung.. what did you tell Yongguk hyung to do with Youngjae.. I mean this is a surprise for him, right?"
"Yup! and I told Yongguk to let Youngjae change into as many outfits as possible and when we're done decorating, Yongguk will give Youngjae a tuxedo to wear before bringing Youngjae outside the house where the ceremony will take place!"
"Won't Youngjae find it suspicious?"
"I told Yongguk to tell him that he needed help to find an outfit to wear for our date and that Youngjae would be a perfect test subject.."
"Okay.. but wait... what do you mean by 'when we're done decorating' ? decorating what?"
"We decorate the outside of the house for your marraige.. of course you have to propose first.."
"Wait- Wait- Wait! Hold up! won't it take us time to decorate?! we don't even have the materials and I don't even have a ring!"
"Silly.. what do you take me for? stupid?"
Daehyun raised a finger as he was about to open his mouth to say something
"Don't answer that. I Have million's of rings! Fashionista Chan is always on stock! and besides.. we can use the decorations from my and guk's wedding, they are already set, we just need to put them on!"
"But hyung.. won't it be bad to use a ring I didn't get on my own? I mean it's suppose to be my and Youngjae's wedding.. shouldn't it be special?"
Sighing, Himchan grabbed a box.. the box was seriously full of rings.. but one small silver box stood out. Grabbing the box, Himchan held it out for Daehyun to see
"I was saving this for something special.. I guess today's the special day.." He opened it and Daehyun's eyes shined with fascination from the pretty silver diamond coated ring
"And Daehyun.. It doesn't matter what you propose with.. for all I care, you can even propose with a bagel and I'm still pretty sure Youngjae would say yes... if a person really loves you, then they wouldn't care about what you offer up to them.." Himchan pushed the small box into Daehyun's hands
"Now let's get you dressed buddy.. we have a wedding to decorate!!"
_________________________________________
Time passed by and they were finally done with the preparations.. Himchan turned to Daehyun and told him to get ready for the proposal before running back in the house to go fetch Yongguk and Youngjae
Daehyun took the time he had been given alone to cool himself down  and remember the words he needed to say..
The moment his eyes landed on the person that had just opened the door, his heart instantly skipped a beat
Youngjae looked.. so..so..so good
His hair and eyes complimented the suite he was wearing .. he looked so cute with a bow tie, identical to Daehyun's
his hair was slightly styled up and his cheeks glowed of sweet red.. guess Himchan must have applied make up on him for a bit
"Wow hyungs.. your date looks so.... grand.." Youngjae absentmindedly said, his eyes never leaving Daehyun
"And D-Daehyun.. You look.. g-good.." He silently cursed himself for stuttering.. but it was no joke.. Daehyun was just so mesmarizing..
Daehyun slowly walked infront of Youngjae before gently taking his hand and kneeling on one knee
Now Himchan and Yongguk were inaudibley squeling
taking out the box, in which Himchan had given him earlier, he opened it and presented it to Youngjae
"Yoo Youngjae.. You have made me so happy.. more happy than I can describe.. and for the past few days, no, I mean, throughout our whole journey together, my thoughts have been always preoccupied by you and only you... so would you take the pleasure of accepting my hand in marriage?"
Daehyun asked hopefully as he grew more nervous by the second.. Youngjae wouldn't say no, right? ..but what if he did?.. would Daehyun really cry and leave? he doesn't want to though..
Diverting his attention fully into Youngjae's reaction.. he was confused to see him crying..had he done something wrong?
Himchan on the other hand, took the opportunity to snap a photo.. He had asked Youngjae for his camera back inside the house, reasoning that he wanted to take pictures on his 'date'...he's going to try his best to take as much pictures as possible in this event
"Youngjae.. please say something.."
Youngjae had been speechless.. utterly speechless.. he let all the tears fall before he finally burst
"Are you kidding? Yes! For God's sake, Yes!!"
A wide grin appeared on Daehyun face as he carefully slipped the ring into Youngjae's delicate finger and stood up to hug him
"Alright love birds! Let's get you guys married!" Youngjae had no time to react when Himchan dragged Daehyun to the otherside as Yongguk played the classic wedding music on the record player before holding his hand out to Youngjae so he'd him to Daehyun
"So hyung.. when did you guys plan this?.." Youngjae whispered, his eyes still teary
"Oh you know.. Himchan planned everything and told me back in the room.. I just went with it.. all credit goes to him.."
Youngjae smiled, already thinking of writing a long letter, no, wait- a whole book of thanks to Himchan
when they finally reached the right spot, Himchan held the camera securely before facing the couple right infront of him
"Do you, Jung Daehyun take Yoo Youngjae as your lovely wedded husband in sickness and in health, for better or for worse till death do you part?"
"I DO!!"
"alright, stay calm buddy.. now.. Do you Yoo Youngjae take Jung Daehyun as your loving husband in sickness and in health, for better or for worse till death do you part?"
"I Do!"
"Alright, Gukie.. The rings please.."
Yongguk searched his pockets and got two golden rings, before holding them out to the couple
They gladly took it and slipped the rings into each other's fingers
"I know pronounce you husband and husband, You may now kiss each other!"
Himchan took the opportunity to snap a picture as soon as the couple's lips met
To Youngjae and Daehyun, The kiss was everything.. It was sweet with a hint of passion, as Daehyun started a sync, which Youngjae gladly complied
the two broke it off before anything got heated and also so they could gasp for air
They were a bit shocked to see Himchan and Yongguk look the other way.. they were even more shock to hear Himchan softly chant a mantra 'think of fluffy bunnies, think of cute babies, think of fluffy bunnies, think of cute babies'
"Alright hyungs, we're done kissing! You can turn around now!" Youngjae playfully yelled
"Phew.. I swear I'm scarred for life.." Himchan earned a nudge from the shoulder
"Channie.. don't be rude.. you know we're much more nasty especially when we're in b-" Himchan kneed Yongguk's stomach
"Too much information! It's confidential!!"
Yongguk took a short breath for dear life
"A-Alright.. let's celebrate.. Blueberry pancakes! Here we come!"
The four happily made their way back inside the house as Himchan quickly whipped another batch of pancakes.. the newly wedd took the opportunity to talk about all the things they'd do after all of the events
"Alright lovebirds! I made you a special today, so you better enjoy it!" Himchan proudly announced again as he placed one plate with 6 pancakes on it and a dash of whip cream to top it off
"The couple special! eat up!"
Daehyun sliced a piece and fed it to his new Husband.. he felt so happy now.. sure they weren't officially married yet, but the events of today assured them that they will surely be, right?
Youngjae widely opened up and accepted it..
making satisfied noises while chewing
"Eyyy channie~ where's our couple special?~"
"Aishh.. gukk really.. but of course, I never forgot about us!"
Himchan got another plate with the same content
"Chyeah~ that's my ChanChan!"
Himchan blushed a little
Youngjae and Daehyun laughed
"Gee hyung~ If you're making the same thing for both of you, then I don't get the idea why you even call this a couple special since you're making it for everyone" Daehyun laughed
"Hey! We're all couple's here! Now shut up and let me feed my husband!" Himchan playfully responded
Yongguk gladly took the spoonfull of pancakes that Himchan offered up to him with one big bite
and it was like falling in love all over again.. seriously.. his husband makes the best pancakes!
His heavenly moment was was interrupted by his phone
now that's odd.. he doesn't usually get calls...
"Hello?....
Oh! Appa!"
_________________________________________
[A/N: Hehehe I'll leave it there, I guess *v* and please forgive my flaws.. English IS NOT my first language \(•~• \  )√/
^^ so.. how's it goin? ;)  XD ]