6 Oh, Brothers

Desperate

The next morning at work, Youngjae entered the building sleepily. He had to stay up late last night to formulate and plan some things. He showed up at work with dark bags quickly following up his heavy eyes, he wasn't sure if he was even awake yet

"Oh, Goodmorning, Youngjae!"
Youngjae turned around to be greeted by 2 Dandy looking guys

"and who are you 2?"

"Oh, we're sorry..how rude of us..My name's Jin, Kim Seokjin and this is my baby brother, Jimin!"

"hyung! I told you not to call me baby brother!"

"Oh shushh! You got no jams...You're probably scaring Youngjae here!"

"Well look who's talking, The oh so 'born awkward hyung' "

"Gahhh!!! Park Jimin!!"

"Park?" Youngjae inturrupted earning the two's attention

"Well yeah...My Appa married, Jimin's Umma when I was 7 and he was 4..but nontheless, I still love my babybrother to the fullest" Jin went and embraced Jimin tightly, Youngjae chuckled at the warm scene

"Hyung, stop..You're embarrasing us both!"

"Eyyshhh...anyway..Youngjae, how's your experience working in the Jung Company so far?"

" Fine but- waiit,  how do you know my name?"

"well, we were told that a new worker would arrive under the name Yoo Youngjae...as I was saying, how's work so far?"

"It's fine actually..but I can't help to feel bad for that Daehyun guy on the top floor"

Jin and Jimin went silent for awhile, while staring at Youngjae with pitiful eyes for a second

"Youngjae...We feel sad about him too..I mean he wasn't all like that before.."

"What do you mean?"

"Well..when he was a baby, we heard that he was a very happy go looking bundle of joy..but things change when they started the project..better yet, his mom died.."
Youngjae felt a little bit taken back by what Jin said..he couldn't imagine Daehyun being a laughing bundle of Joy and he also wondered why his mom died
"Ummm if you don't mind..why did his mom die?"

"We weren't told the exact story but I got a little bit of it" Jimin said

"What is it..the reason I mean?"

"Well due to the screams he always release when they do 'it' to him, after visits, His mom would always cry even until she got home..it was mentioned, she died with depression"

"That's...just.. sad.."

"We know..but it isn't our business so its better if we just ...ughh carry on, I guess"

"okay but...how old is Daehyun?"

"mmm..in about 19 years old..they started the project when he was a year old and that was 18 years ago..so yeah, he's nineteen"
'So he was my age afterall..that's so...
"18 years of the project? don't you think its too much?"

"Yeah but me and chim chim decided that its better to stay away from other people's business..and we think you should too.."

"So you're not gunna do anything about it? but Jin..Jimin, its been 18 years...aren't you gunna help him?"

"Look..I'm a protective older brother here..and if we get tangled in with that kind of mess, I won't allow them to hurt chimchim and if they do, I'll be responsible for it...I know you feel bad about Daehyun but sometimes its just better if you go with the rythym of life no matter how ed up it is for others.." YoungJae nodded at Jin's statement. He understood Jin's reason but it doesn't mean that he'll forfiet.

"Anyway, its been good talking with you..but we should probably get to work...see you around, Jae"

And with that, the two scramed.

Youngjae proceeded to work