14 Smiles and Tears

Desperate

@Jung Company

"Jiyung!"

"Yes, Mr.Yoongi?"

"Gather all the employees, especially Hoseok..I have received a footage from a company bot about the whereabouts of Hoseok's missing child.. I want them to watch with me so they can all comment about getting the boy back."

"right away, Sir!"
_____________

NO ONE'S POV

"Alright everyone, Hoseok.. I have receive a footage from a company bot around the outskirts of the Pandora forest.. it has been claimed to have the information on Hoseok's lost son, Daehyun and a former employee of the Jung Company, Yoo Youngjae."
Yoongi searched around the employees for any necessary comments but got none, so he just proceeded on playing the video..

It started out with a few minutes of just an empty snowy field. Everyone watched patiently. Yoogi could see how Hoseok was tensed up..

a few minutes after, they could already make up to figures walking on the snowy ground.
Everyone gasped at the sight.

"Is that really Daehyun?!  he's walking!!!" a woman chirpped, probably an operator due to the thrilled reaction

"Silence! it's still playing!"

Everyone continued watching without further necesseties.. From Yoongi's eyes, he could see a slight form of a tear, possibly of joy, slip from Hoseok's eye to his cheek.

Yoongi was beggining to be aware of the fact that the camera bot was hiding behind a tree infront of some flowers and a snowman.

Everyone eyed the screen with much interest as they watched the two figures chat away and notice one of them settling down a tree, probably taking a break and as one of them slowly approched their area.
Everyone tensed up upon the sudden realization of Daehyun headed their way.

"Oh my God! It really is Daehyun and He's headed near the cam.!"

"Sshhhh!"

All the people couldn't help but stare in awe at how much Daehyun had changed. His face glowed of glee and happiness.. No more dark circles from under his eyes, no more tear stained cheeks, rosy pink lips.. Soon after a few moments of Daehyun eyeing the flowers, they noticed a slight tint of pink spread through the boy's cheeks.. Everyone wondered off to questioning what he was thinking about, that is  until he grabbed a bouquet of flowers and tied them up with a slightly frozen vine.
"What does he need those for?"

"Just watch."

Everyone panicked at the retrieving figure of Daehyun but they calmed down when the camera zoomed in, and they could clearly see Daehyun make his way to the other boy, Youngjae.

Smiles crept over their faces as they heard Daehyun yell 
"Youngjae, I got something for you!"

Yoongi paused the video for he knew people were gunna give a thousand remarks

"Awee! He's giving him flowers!"

"Wait- he can talk?!"

"Holy-"

"Our little Daehyunnie is all grown up now"

"Yah, we really need to thank that Youngjae kid.."

"EVERYBODY STOP! Just watch for petes sake, Can't you wait till the end of the damn video?!"

After they all settled down, Yoongi pressed the play button and as he did, everyone tensed up at the sight of Daehyun slipping but their panicking went away after seeing Youngjae catch him..
Although they couldn't exactly hear their conversation, they all went wide-eyed and had their mouth agaped as they watched Daehyun kiss Youngjae's cheek red..
The women cooed and the men choked.. Hoseok couldn't believe his eyes,  but he smiled anyway, of the thought of Daehyun actually having feelings aside from pain
"Omo! our little Daehyunnie is in love! "

"Quiet woman!- Oh look! They're hugging!!!"

"See I told you!"

"STFU!"

Every one was in absolute shock and mental breakdown, even more when they saw both Daehyun and Youngjae laughing

" They're Laughing!"

"It's a miracle!"

Hoseok was literally crying now and it didn't help that his workers were giving him encouraging words about his son and occasionally rubbing his back in astonishment.
He was dumbfounded.. Exactly what did that Youngjae kid do? well, whatever it was.. he needed to thank the boy..

Jin and Jimin secretly high fived eachother in glee as they witnessed everything

After the two figures left, hand in hand, the video died down signaling it's end. Yoongi turned off the monitor and faced everyone else

He cleared his throat

"So..."(Yoongi)

"Let the boy go!"

"C'mon! he's happy!"

"Just leave them alone!"

"Don't hurt them anymore!"

"Let Yoo Youngjae take care of him!"

"Ughh! we're getting no where 
with this! 
Alright! everybody out, Except you Hoseok. We need to talk."  ( Yoongi)

As soon as everyone complied, Yoongi made his way over to Hoseok
"Look..I know it's hard for you, heck, it's hard for everybody..including me..but we.. need to get Daehyun back.."

"W-What? Yoongi! Didn't you see Daehyun?! He was walking, was running, was smiling, was laughing, he was happy! Why do you keep trying to pull him out of that feeling?!"

"Look.. I don't wan't any of this, okay?..but the boss.."

"The Boss?! Is he the reason why you're doing all of this?! To me? to Daehyun?!"

"Ye-yes.."

"That man can't even hurt a fly! what are you even worried about?!"

"You don't understand Hoseok.. Things changed over the years.. If I could.. I'd let Daehyun go..But he won't.."

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you remember.. His wife died 5 years ago, killed by a tokiverox?"

"Of course..but he quickly got over it with that Lu- Luhn? Luhan guy right?"

"Yes.. Luhan.. I have never seen such a handsome worker.. and so did the boss.. The Boss, Got over his loss with the help of Luhan.. He felt Love once more.. all his plans on taking vengeance to the tokiverox were put on hold.. because Lulu was there..but..
A year after Luhan applied.. he left without a word.. The boss never felt so heart broken in his life.. ehh that . He never knew why Luhan had just left him like that.. he even gave him that special invisible chip that only special employees get promited with.. but due to the fact that he knew Luhan was an operator, he concluded that Luhan's departure had something to do with Daehyun, your son.. thus he told me to never ever let the boy go.. and let him serve his country even if it meant never ending pain.. 
but this Youngjae kid came along and took Daehyun.. 
The boss was pissed and took my family hostage. "

As Yoongi reached to the end of his statement, he clenched his hands to a fist reminicsing What The boss told him..

"Bullsh*t! That man was behind Dae's pain all along?!"

"Well yeah.. he was the one who suggested the serum project to me into telling you.."

"And you never told me?!"

"He told me not to.."

"And you listened to him?!"

"Well he is the President.."

"The most sh*ttiest one, that's for sure.."

"And a e too.. I mean seriously, He thinks he can just Go flirting with Luhan that was around 19 that time and expect not to get left?! plus his wife just died at that time too.."

"That's it. I'm gunna go talk to him."

"No! Don't! he has my Family hostage remember? I can't let him find out I told you."

"Well what do you think I should do? sit around and do nothing?!"

"Yes.. allow me to do the talking."

___________
(A/N: Hey guys! Long time no read XD.. thanks for your time! BTW, did it ever occur to you that Yoongi was just a governor.. well there has to be a president right ;) 
Hope you're liking it so far even though how junky and crappy it is . _.  )