7 Hope

Desperate

After work ended, Youngjae stayed behind while the others left

"Youngjae! What are you still doing here?"

"I'll be working overtime today Suga hyung.."

"You're really persistant, Aren't you? That's a good start, kid! anyway..lock up and secure things up when you go, kay?

"roger that!"

But what no one knew is that Youngjae wasn't planning on working over time at all. What he was planning was far from that.

When the coast was clear that everyone went home, he carefully headed to the top floor. On his way there, he spotted a Silhouette of someone. In desperate attemp, he tried to hide..but how could he hide, it was a hallway..he started to palpitate when the figure was headed his direction. 'I'm not even at the Half of my plan yet and it's already starting to fall apart' he thought. When the figure was just a few distance away, near enough to see his face, he prepared for the worst..

YJ's POV:

"YoungJae?" The person asked..

'wait a second..I know that voice..'

"What are you doing here , Jae?"

"I was-err ummm..." I was debating wether I should tell him or not

"You're here to help Daehyun, now, are you?" I felt the world crash when he said those things

"It's okay..I'm not gunna stop you.. I was planning on doing that too when I became a new recruit..or even before"

"What? You did?why were you planning that? and why did you forfiet?"

"Woahw calm down...I was planning that ,because I really wanted to help him, he was just so...he suffered a lot.."

"But why didn't you go through with your plan?"

"Because of my brother...I figured if I did go through with it.. the government might be pissed and they might take the blame on my brother and harm him..he means quiet a lot to me too so..I canceled the plan before it even started..."

"That's understandable...but wait..you really wanted to help Daehyun right? even before you became a worker? but how did you know him?"

"Well, my Father, Kim Minseok, is a worker here and when we were little, he used to bring us to work to see Daehyun..and even then, I still remembered his desperate cries.."

"Oh...so you know him for a very long time now right? and you care a lot for him.. Jin, do you like Daehyun?"

"Well..'like' isn't a word put it but..I just care a lot for him, since I was there when he was growing up and suffering on the way.."

"I see...okay, but what were you doing roaming around in this floor?"

"I just came from Daehyun's room to check up on him..he's sleeping now..anyway..I got to get going..Jimin's waiting for me at home. Goodluck with your plan though, I'm on your side , remember that, okay?"

"okay..thanks..bye Jin!!"

"bye, Jae!"

_____________________

After my unexpected conversation with Jin, I proceeded my expedition to Daehyun's room. Eventually I got to the entrance. Only workers were allowed to enter, and I'm sure hell's glad I brought my card with me. This baby can open anything in this building,  better yet Daehyun's room and 'cell' . As I got to the metal door and swiped my card, it opened and darkness, as far as I could see..well it practically was the only thing I could see. It was so dark in there, I couldn't even see my own hands. So I tried to consult my phone to atleast helpe not to rampage on something while I find the lightswitch..I didn't really get worried that I would get caught because. I'm sure everyone, including Mr. Yoongi and the head of the company were all home right now..after all, this ain't a 24 hours open convenient store. The only thing I have to be cautious about were the guards down stairs, but I could easily avoid them, since there all up on the front. I made sure I had a prepare a proper exit before going through with this..so yeah, I may have to use the unguarded exit down by the back of this building, then again, lets put that to side, shall we...I need to get what I came for.

And so through different attemps, I finally found the light switch, suprised I didn't trip on the way. As I turned it on, the glass room inhabited by a certain somebody came to sight..I went further near it to see a figure peacefully sleeping on his 'cell's bed'..the bed was practically the only thing in the glass room, apart from the chair, table and machine equipments for the project. I felt bad for him...he even have to sleep with the thing he despises the most. I began to observe the figure more..I like him better this way.. better than what I see everyday..to think this peaceful form could turn to a suffering and yelping poor soul in the morning was seriously haunting me. To be honest, this was the first time, I have properly observe the boy..Yes, I've seen his face properly before but, that one came by too rash..now it's totally different..and I actually think he's kind of cute.. The way those slightly agaped plump lips release soft snores were cute..the way those lashes touched his delicate face was cute..the way his chest would rise up and down was cute..the way those smooth bangs spread over his forehead was cute..the way his beauty mark was just a bit under the left eye was cute..heck even the way his cute nose was just being there in place was cute.............*long awkward pause*......................what have I become?! Okay lets just say, I never said any of those things..sheesh people'll think of me as a freakin creeper who likes to watch people in their sleep now..Well now that its all clear, I didn't come here to stare, I came here to help and I think I have to get to it..

So without a moment to loose I came by the glass room's locked door, and as usual, *'swipe'*.. and it goes open..well it must have been loud I guess..loud enough to wake Daehyun atleast..he stared at me, wide eyed..Those eyes were full of fear..as I came closer, he'd flinch and move back on the bed, grabbing his blanket , set his eyes with incoming tears and quiver in fear with every step I took...

"Don't be scared...I'm not going to harm or hurt you..I promise.." 
Well it seemed to have worked..atleast he relaxed a little..

"You remember me right? I'm Youngjae , remember?" He slightly moved his head, indicating a small nod..
"Well..I'm here to help you..escape.." his eyes widenned 
yet again. I think he doesn't believe me..I'd do the same too..I mean ,who wouldn't have trust issues if you'd be in his place where he was harmed and captivated for so long
"You don't believe me huh?...Look I gave you my word..I'll help you..All you need is to grab my hand" I reached out my hand, he didn't even flinch at all.. so with my free hand, I pointed at the door..
"That door is open for our escape " and so I moved my 'pointing' free hand to the other metal door as the exit for the room..
"and so is that one..." He stared at my hand for some good minutes..it was getting sore to be honest..but soon enough, the numbness I felt was gone the instant I felt a warm and light grip on my hand. A smile crept to my face...as I gripped his hand back.
I helped him stood up and started walking but stopped when notcing he didn't walk with me.
"Whats the matter?"
I looked at him, he looked back before taking one small step which led him to stumble and fall back into bed
"You can't walk.." He nodded his head..
I understood..he was here since he was a baby, and I dont think he's ever made any use of his legs since he got here..makes me feel bad even more..
so in glorious attemp, I crouched down..
"Get on.."
He reluctantly made his way and hopped on my back...I didn't include a piggy back ride in my plan but I guess it cant be helped huh...
"Hold tight okay?.." He nodded once more..can't he talk? well not that it matters right now... after he got on my back and clasped his hands together around my neck, I reached down , grabbed his legs and stood up..I was so shocked that a 19 year old could be so light..it was like carrying a pre schooler's backpack..well then again, I shouldn't be surprised..the way he was treated was probably the cause of this..I cant expect him to be heavy if they're always taking his blood..and so I made it out of the room with no problem, not forgetting to turn off the light switch and lock the two doors..'today, Daehyun gets freedom' I mumbled to myself.

I had to get down from this building and it's about.. I don't know..24 floors high? or possibly more.. and I had to use the stairs too because the elevator was turned off, even the lights were..the only source of light was we had was the moonlight passing though the glass window's of the Jung Company..it wasn't really pitch black at all, considering the fact that we have 7 moons here in Noxeverox151.. The walk down the stairs wasn't really bringin me to a bad mood at all, supposibly, the walk down should have been very cold..but instead, I felt warm and calm.. Well considering yet another fact that Daehyun was here and was resting his dear head on my master piece shoulders, our faces barely touching..I could feel his soft breathing and it send shivers down my spine..I didn't realized he fell asleep until I heard a soft snore when we reached the 8th floor..I really enjoyed this warm feeling, its practically no different from a long back hug..the only thing that differs this to a back hug was that I was carrying him..
I release a snort when I realized he was wearing pyjamas..well they didn't neccesarily seem like pyjamas, since he always wears them.. but they look like pyjmas okay, they were thin , light-ish striped pink with some polka dots,they had sleeves,  buttons, a pocket by the left part of his chest and full pants ..which reminds me,  I nees to get him something to wear on his feet..he was barefoot and the floor was really cold,  so yeah...but I think we'll have to do that later..

I didn't realized that through my mumbling, we had already reached down the ground floor. I made my way smoothly through the back door, careful not to attrack anybody and slyly made my way out the fence, which by the way is already broken, then I got to the streets and hopped in a taxi..I placed Daehyun in the taxi first, before getting myself in, Then settled his head on my lap and gently caressed his hair..

"Where to, sir?"

"5th street, Yoo's residence"

I stared at Daehyun's sleeping face for awhile and whispered;

"Have Hope"