36 Uh-Oh..

Desperate

"So.. Let me get this straight... Jungkook's,  Junhong's, and Jongup's parents are dead so you comforted the three by 'adopting' them?"

Himchan released a soft sigh. It took him a solid 25 minutes just to get the point straight to the boy's head.

"Yes. Finally. But, don't make it sound like that! It sounded too bold!"

Daehyun's brows furrowed for the upteenth time. Everytime he asked for confirmation about the whole point, Himchan always had something to correct! Why was it like that? He already got the point, right? Why make it complicated?

"Himchan hyung, just drop it, I think Daehyun gets it enough... you don't have to always have something to say about it. The important thing is he gets it. And besides... please drop the topic... it's not very comforting to think about what those children have lost.."

Himchan's head hunged with guilt. What was he blabbering for? Death surely wasn't a good topic to discuss...

"Alright, alright, stop being so over protective of your boyfriend.You sound like a nag" 
Himchan said with a rather annoyed tone that Youngjae could only roll his eyes at.

"Psh. Me? A nag? Look who's talking. And besides, I like spoiling Daehyun."

The elder mumbled something the couple couldn't make out but it didn't matter, because Youngjae was pretty sure it was incoherent.

" Hey, I-" A sudden thud had interrupted Himchan's incoming speech. It wasn't that strong, but the force was enough to make them bounce forward and grab on to the bed's sides.

" What the heck was that? "
Youngjae rubbed his slightly sore .

"I don't know... but whatever it was, it can't possibly mean any good for us."

Daehyun looked over to Youngjae with worried eyes. He sensed something off. He didn't know what urged him into feeling such emotion, but whatever it was, he was absolutely sure he didn't like it. Like a blackhole slowly in his self conscience and sending the rotten feeling straight to his guts.

"Youngjae..."

"What?" And like the good boyfriend he was, Youngjae just about mirrored Daehyun's worried look.

"We need to go see Dad... and quick..."

And without a moment to lose, the three ran out the confined room, confused, scared and curious.

Daehyun ran fast, trying ever so desperately to reach his fatiher just before that horrible feeling got worse. He was so focussed on that task, that he was bluntly unaware of how Youngjae and Himchan were doing.

"Wait! Daehyun! Slow down! We can't catch up!" It was weird... Seeing Daehyun as he was right now... yes, he looked panicked but Youngjae couldn't help but swell with pride.

The first time they had met, the poor guy never had any ambition in life. Heck, he didn't even know how to walk, talk and eat by himself!

Seeing him now, running as fast as the wind, having awakened his instincts in to full capacity, so full of goals and dreams... Seeing him now, Youngjae felt more of a mother than a boyfriend. Standing by the doorside and watching her son as he slowly grows and ventures through life. 
And that was a wonderful feeling.

But it didn't really help the situation at hand as of the moment.

"Hurry! We gotta find Dad!"

Youngjae's head blurred with confusion. It was just a small thud... why was he getting so worked up about it?

They were in space! What do you expect? There were a lot of meteors, a lot of things that could contribute to making their trip back to earth a bumpy one. Sure, he was terrified about the possibilities... but... it really was no big deal... well... at least that's what he thinks.

"Daehyun, stop. Why are you in such a hurry?"
The trio did halt their tracks.
Daehyun to look at Youngjae questioningly and vise versa, and Himchan to catch his breath.

"I don't know..."
At this, Youngjae's eyes shot open widely.

"We ran all the way here for a reason you don't know??"

"Ye-No! No... I-I just... I sense a disturbance okay?! I can feel it... it's tugging me forward.."

Youngjae gave him one last confused look before falling hard to the floor.

It was another thud. A stronger one. Strong enough to make them all feel dizzy out of their wits.

"C'mon! We can't stop! We gotta go find dad!" Daehyun quickly got up and reached his hand out for Youngjae to take before lifting him up on his back. Well at least the younger couldn't complain this way anymore.

Despite the heavy load, Daehyun's speed wasn't affected one bit... Himchan's eyes shined in awe... Daehyun was still running like the wind... it was probably because his senses were sharpened somehow, he thought.

After a few minutes of hard sweat and running, Himchan heard a loud cry. He might have heard wrong but, it sounded like someone was calling for him..

And that's when he remembered..

He had kids. He was a parent now.

That cry was awfully sounding a lot like Jungkook's. It became reasonable when he thought about how they were already on their floor. Thus, without further a due, he called out.

"Daehyun, Youngjae, you go ahead! My family needs me!"

He waved and watched as the duo nodded, understanding the situation.

Going closer, Himchan extended his arms to enloped them on the duo.

"Hey... I might have Jungkook, Junhong and Jongup now...but... You're still my kids too, alright? Nothing's ever going to change that..."

Daehyun gave him his famous sweet eye smile.

"We know hyung..."

And Himchan's lips curved ever so greatly.

"I'll see you two when we get back to Earth... and you better build your house next to ours! So we can see eachother every day!"

Youngjae's soft chuckle resounded through out the eerie corridor.

"Alright, alright, hyung we get it!"

"Okay, okay... I think I've said enough... anyways, take care, be safe and know that hyung loves you!" Himchan had said, eloping them into one last hug before dashing towards the voice that was calling him.

"Love you too.." Daehyun muttered although he was pretty sure no one else would hear it apart from Youngjae.

The two strolled through the quiet hallway. They were already in the hall where the crew compartment was located at so it wasn't going to be long till they found out what was happening.

"We're almost there! Hang tight!" Daehyun ran at what seemed like half a kilometer for Youngjae. Yeesh... the hall was quite long.

It surprised him that even though Daehyun has probably ran a whole oval, he wasted not a second panting at all! He was in top shape as ever! Not to mention the load he was carrying...

Setting Youngjae down, he scanned the latter for any unusual things, whether he seemed hurt or anything of sorts. He seemed fine, well maybe a bit dizzy from the looks of how he was gripping Daehyun's hand like crazy for balance.

"Youngjae, the card..."

He requested and almost immediately did Youngjae dig his pockets for the said item. He held it out for his lover to take and Daehyun slid it over the door's lock, not wanting to waste any more time than necessary.

And there they saw chaos. Everyone was panicking like hell. No, they made it seem like this was hell. Employees were pressing buttons a hundred times a second, commands were so loud they swore it would ruin anyone's ears.

"Dad! What's happening??" Daehyun ran to his father with Youngjae tailing right behind his back.

"Daehyun! What are you doing here?! You should go back!" Hoseok was a mess. His hair was all over the place, his face was wet with sweat and his eyes were laced with panic and worry.

"No! I wanna know what's happening! "

Hoseok grabbed a handful of his own hair. This situation was really taking a toll on him.

"The tokkies have apparently spotted us and now there's a whole fleet of them attacking!

Daehyun and Youngjae's blood ran cold at this. To say they we're surprised it happened would be a lie but they were just least expecting it. The both of them were aware of the possibility all too well but they didn't think it could really be happening! This just meant more bad luck to their lives.

"What are we going to do then?" Daehyun asked worriedly as he tried to collect himself for Youngjae.

"We're trying to take them down.. but they're too many... one of the ships have already been breached... luckily everyone had enough time to evacuate to the life ships.. if we can't find a way to take them down... then there's no way we'll make it back to earth alive... and the Earth's probably crawling with more of them so even if we do make it there... we're still doomed.."

Hoseok was about to break down when Yoongi caught his shoulder.

"Yoongi! Oh thank goodness!" Hoseok's eyes brightened and formed little cresents as soon as seeing his old comrade.

"You said something about a machine that would fix all of this, didn't you?" He eagerly asked and looked to him as if he was the only hope left. Youngjae and Daehyun followed suit.

"Ughhhhh... yes... It's just about functiona-"

"Well let's use it!!" Hoseok nearly yelped when he heard another blow. The tokkies just kept on coming.

He scrunched up his face in seeing Yoongi's expression change. He almost looked sad.

"Yoongi?.."

He looked up and saw Hoseok's worried gaze directed towards him..

He then averted his attention to a certain someone and he felt as though his own bare eyes were burning with unshed tears

"You see...about this machine..."

___________________________________
[A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNN.

Im surry (ノμ益μ)ノ