10 Progress?

Desperate

Youngjae's POV:
After taking baths, I opened up the cube because, luckily the bathroom was big enough for it to open..if you're asking what kind of train this is, then I, can say it's like a moving hotel..but Since I've been in Noxeverox151 for as long as I can remember, I can't compare these to the trains we once had on earth... mom used to tell me that the trains there, were totally different from what we have in this current planet we've been in.. it's been like 20 years since we left our home planet.. I wonder, what's it really like there .. do they have 7 moons like noxeverox151?, do they have the same purple sky we have here? do they have flowers and plants that have minds of there own? do they have trees that can heal certain types of illness? do their tree's leaves turn silver and metal when it's winter? do they have weird creatures going right about anywhere? I really wonder if our home planet, earth is the same with our current one...

going back to the subject, after taking a good bath , we decided to enter and get clothes from the cube..

To be honest... I never really entered this cube before.. this is my first time.. all those descriptions I told Daehyun were merely just the repitition of what my father said.. I also got the clothes in without going in the cube..you see, theres an automatic setup that enables you to let things in without getting in yourself plus, Mom and Dad told me that it had everything I needed for when I'd want to travel or something, like storage food, money, clothes and any other stuff I need..They already installed those things themselves and said that I can add stuff there if I wanted to..fancy isn't it? well my dad was the one who built it in the first place..but even so, I never really had the time to check it up eversince they passed away.. so this'll be my first ..

When we got in (Yes, I was still helping Daehyun walk considering the fact that he doesnt know how..well we did just have our arm around eachothers shoulders and the other arm on eachothers waist..) My eyes widened at the place.. what the actual .. it had fridge..bathroom, closet, a dining table and so much needable things... I was beyond impressed but was dissapointed that I didn't open it sooner and live in here rather than a dumb old apartment.. this was way better than my apartment..plus I didn't have to pay bills here..oh and didn't they say it had money in too?

My mouth agaped when I saw a boat load of cash nicely piled up beside the wardrobe.. this wasn't even necessary considering that I already had a lot of money due to the scholarship ,awards and part time jobs I had...
I scanned the room and everything was just so fascinating.. but there just had to be a downfall...

there was only one bed.. how cliche..so I had to sleep with Daehyun from now on? well I slept with him before..but that was different..now.. this is just plain unacceptable..but who am I to complain.. I should be happy mom and Dad gave me this place..and besides sleeping together isn't so bad! I mean, what's the worst that can happen? well I should probably change now...it's getting really cold..

"Let's see the wardrobe.."

When we opened the closet, I was yet again suprised to find so many clothes.. in confusion of what to wear, I just quickly grab the easiest clothes to put on for me and Daehyun and a pair of boxers...this time, I'm letting Daehyun wear gartered pants, cause ain't no way I'm gunna deal with a stuck up zipper again. Nop. No way. Not this time.

"Alright Dae, how's about I teach you how to change your own pants"

nod

I grabbed the clothes needed and sat Daehyun down the bed..

"Uggh..how do I start?...
let's begin with boxers..
all you have to do is let your feet through each of these holes ,like this.."

I demonstated by putting on boxers my self..

"So that's basically all there is to it.. same goes for these pants.... so... I'm just gunna go outside and let you try it yourself.. just try to put them on without standing for now, so you wont stumble..got that?"

nod

-----
5 mins. later

I guess he's done? well I'll never find out unless I see for myself..
so I opened the door but was utterly disappointed when I saw Daehyun on the FLOOR with his boxers inside out, and pants barely even making it to his knees

"What the-?! how did you even-?! Gahh! this is so frustrating!"
I gaped frustratingly and helped him out, not in the nicest way possible.. he gave me a look of worry,sadness, hurt ,being scared, and sorry..I guess I overreacted and kinda looked like I was blaming him..and I felt like a jerk for making him feel bad about himself... I sighed again..

"It's okay.. it isn't your fault.. you were only trying" He didn't seem convinced so I rubbed his back in encouragement and ruffled his hair..

"Just try again, and I'm sure you'll get it right!"
and so I left him again..

A few minutes later,  I rentered and found him still not getting it right, but instead of getting frustrated, I decided to give him a warm smile, fistpumped my hand in the air and gave him a loud "Daehyun Hwaiting!" as to give the message for him to try again.. he did as told... it took a few failed attempts but after a good while, he was finally able to get it right..
and I was definetely overjoyed..

"You finally did it!"

he smiled

"I knew you could do it!.. high five!"

he stared at me confused

"oh.. ughhh you don't know what a high five is?"

he shook his head

"Its a thing people do with other people if they've done something successful.. You just have to clap your hand with mine, and that'll be a high five......so....high five? "

I raised an open hand and he complied with my instructions..

"That's it! you succesfully high fived me! That's a new success, so another high five?!"

he tried to high five me once again but I winced my hand away

"Oops! too slow!" I said as I ruffled his hair and he chuckled an audible laugh..AN. AUDIBLE. LAUGH ..I stared at him in awe...That was the first time I truly heard his voice.. and I loved it! it was honey sweet ice cream with sugar coated sprinkles and a cherry on top!

I stared at him more and he returned it.. realizing the akward situation I decided to speak

" I love your voice! please show more when you're ready okay?"

he smiled then nodded

"Okay..so Daehyun.. now that you know how to put on pants, I'll be helping you put on all your tops, without a problem..but promise me that when I change your tops, you'll learn from it too, okay?'

he nodded

------

After completely changing, we headed out the bathroom, leaving the cube there, and don't worry, cause nobody can enter the cube without my finger print. My Dad made it to be locked unless I scan my finger print..I also adjusted the settings inside the cube to add Daehyun's finger print as a pass, so nobody would be able to get in except for us.. plus this bathroom's not usually having users.

We wen't to go get brunch, cause it was probably not morning anymore and we didn't have our breakfast, so brunch it is! 
--

"So Daehyun, what would you like to eat?"

he shrugged his shoulders

"okay..let me pick for you , then.."

The waitress came to our table and ask for our orders

"Ughh..  2 orders of fish&chips and another 2 for cheesecake please"

"Would you like drinks sir?"

"actually, we'll just take 2 glasses of plain water"

"will that be all ,sir?"

"ughh..yes please"
----
as we waited for our orders, we stared outside the window of this moving train we were in..

"Hey..Daehyun..are you happy?.. that I ran away with you?.."

he nodded rather too quickly

"you really hated that place, huh..?"

another firm nod

"Would you ever want to go back?"

he gave me a worried look and shook his head furiously

"Good..cause I wasn't planning on going back.. I've got nothing to lose too, cause my parents are dead, I brought all my things here and the only thing I'd practically lose , is my life ..
but that wont happen unless we go back..I think (hope)"

He gave me a sad look

"Why the long face?"

he just stared

I was about to talk again when the waitress brought the food over to us in a rather flirtatious way as she stared at Daehyun... I didn't like this feeling..

"Two orders of fish&chips,  cheesecakes, and plain water.. at your table, good sirs~"

"Ughhh thank you..."

She looked over to Daehyun

"So what's your name?"

Okay... that was a bit off..

"Daehyun.. his name is Daehyun.."

"But I wasn't talking to you was I ?"

The nerve of this , talking to customers like that.. good thing I'm a pacifist or else I would've called the manager right now..and her jaw would have been dislocated too..okay..maybe that was too much but I really hate it when people disrespect me..

she cleared

"C'mon cutie, I only asked for a name, no need to be shy~"

I stared at Daehyun who looked at me ,clearly uncomfortable as he raised a brow

"Ughhh.. I hate to inturrupt..but he can't talk.."

"You're making that up" She gave a pout.. now that's just disgusting

"Uhh, no I'm not. He's mute!"

She stared at me in disbelief, then turned to Daehyun

"Is it true?" She asked Daehyun and hesitantly , Daehyun nodded.  She immediately bowed to us .

After she left, Daehyun gave me a confused stare

"Hey, don't look at me, You're the one she was staring at!"

He just shrugged it of and turned to his food

"Uh so do you know how to use this chopsticks, fork and spoon?"

he gave me a shake

"Did those operator, taught you anything besides talking?"

another shake.. I sighed ..seriously..did they just treat him like an animal in a cage?!

"uhh..let me.. teach you then..but first..may I know, how you ate or how they fed you back at the city?"

he furrowed his brows and hazily wondered how to explain it

"is it complicated? "

nod

"Oh well..you dont have to rush things..just tell me when you're ready, kay?"

nod again

"Let me teach you how to use these utensils.."

I taught him how to use the utensils but he'd always end up dropping them.. I would have continue to teach him, until I heard his stomach growl

"Well it looks like someone's hungry" I stated in a sarcastic tone

"Since You're hungry, how about we just cut the lessons for today and I'll teach you some other time, so we can eat now"

nod nod nod

I started to prepare to feed him, but considering there was a huge table between us and I can't reach properly, I decided to sit beside him and prepared fed him there.. people were staring and shooting us with judging looks..nevertheless, I ignored them and started to feed Daehyun

I picked up a pair of chopsticks and grab a single sample of fish fillet then fed it to him.. I was curious of what his reaction was going to be .. after all, fish and chips were pretty good for me..

As He started to chew I couldn't help but chuckle at how his eyes got so wide and how he vigurously chewed and shook my hand rapidly as a sign that he wanted more..

"Woah Woah Woah! slow down big guy, ya might choke"

He glared at me and continued to shake my hand

"Alright ,alright.. You can have some more.." I added a chip to go with the fillet , then plunged it in his mouth... as I was about to move away until he spazzed again and yanked the chopsticks from my hand and started to try on eating it himself, because, apparently I was too slow for him.. well he did desperately fail at every attempt but ,boy, was he wise.. he stabbed the fillet with one of the chopsticks and shoved it in his mouth as he continously repeated the process.. its amazing what food can do to this kid...well technically, he's my hyung, not acting like one, though..

"Eyyy.. That's cheating! you can't do it like that.. you have to do it the proper way, so you'll learn"

He stared at me pleadingly with those puppy eyes

"Oh, don't give me that look!"

I crossed my hands ,pouted my lips and closed my eyes sassily

it took a few moments ,so I decided to peek at him with one eye, and he was still doing the puppy eyes..I curse my soft spot for cute things.. so, I frustratingly dropped the act

"Gahhh!.. fine, you can keep doing that, but its only for now, kay? you're going to have to learn how to use chopsticks properly sooner or later.."

He smiled then happily continued eating...to not waste time, I went back to the seat across him and started digging in my own too. It didn't take me long to finish, cause I actually know how to use the chopsticks PROPERLY, unlike SOMEBODY.. I even manage to finish the cheesecake even before he was halfway even finish on the fish and chips.. and I had to admit, the cheesecake here was probably the best desert I've tasted so far, in my life.. well its not like I ate a lot of deserts in my life anyway..

---- (after sometime)
He was done with the fish and chips (Thank God! it took forever)

"Hey, Dae.. wanna eat your cheesecake now?"

He smiled then nodded

and so, I had to transfer back right next to him again

"Okay,this time, I ain't gunna wait for you to finish this for an hour and a half again, unlike the last dish..so I'm feeding you whether you like it or not. And no more puppy eyes.. My soft side for those had turned into a stash of dust of its former self"

He rolled his eyes but nodded anyway..

"Open up.."

he complied,  and as soon as the piece of cake settled amd even touched his mouth, He jumped on and hugged me...

"Is it really that good?"

he rubbed his cheek againts mine in an upward direction as a sign if approvement

"Well..I guess it just can't be helped"

So I returned the hug and rubbed his back

"Let's just get to it then.. finish this cake so we can continue with our day.."

---

After totally done eating (not to mention spazzing from overexcitement with every bite he took) , we decided to explore the train, till we found a door that lead us outside where we could have some fresh air..

"Fresh air's nice isn't it? "

nod

"You know, I should really teach you how to walk soon.. I mean, I can't keep carrying you on my back like this forever"

he ruffled my hair

*sigh*

"Let's just go back in.."

He gave me a questioning look

"You see.. It's getting cold.. And I have really low tolerance for coldness.. If I stay out in the cold for too long, I'll get really really sick.."

He nodded in understanding

----
"Dae, I'm tired.. let's just take a nap or something.."

nod

"Yeh..it's hibernating time, I need to stay warm..it's getting really cold.."

He shiverred... was he cold too, or what?

"Are you cold too?"

He shook his head

"Well.. that doesn't matter.. let's just rest okay.. I have all the time to teach you stuff when we get off of this train.."

nod

"Great... *yawn* goodnight.."

-------@Jung company-----

"Jiyung!"

"Mr. Governer, sir?"

"are the bots ready?"

"yep... everything's all checked, sir!"

"Good! We have to get that kid back as soon as possible"

"Yoongi, I don't think this is necessary!" (Hoseok)

"Non-sense! We'll get that son of yours back!  These bots are guaranteed to find them..well..
Technically .... these bots only have built in cameras in them..So they can't even lay a finger on them..They'll only give us the information to where they are, and that's where I send out my men!"

"Jiyung! (suga)

"sir?"

"Go! spread the bots everywhere in this planet!"

"Sir, I already did.. "

"Good job luitenant!"

"but I'm just an employee"

"Aish! way to ruin the mood, Jiyung"

"Sorry, sir! "

-----
Youngjae's POV
I have this familiar warm feeling cupping my body.. I tried to open my eyes and as soon as i did, The first thing I saw was a man's chest.. I examined my sight and position to found out who it was..okay, I pretty much already knew who it was ..but I examined our position.. He had his hands hugging my waist drawing me nearer to face his chest, he also had a leg over mine and he rested his chin on my head... 'What am I ,his pillow or something?!'
but what's really weird is that I was returning and complying with the position, Like how I returned the hug as I put my hands on his waist and nuzzle in his chest..it was cold, okay?! and he was just so warm...and I can't denie but I'm enjoying this..No one's ever cuddled with me everscince mom and dad passed away..they used to cuddle me but after that night..it all stopped..and I kinda missed this feeling..so instead of pushing him off the bed, I tightened my hold of him and felt his warmth as much as possible..

We stayed like that for a few more minutes until we were inturrupted by loud voice of the speaker

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain Yi Fan speaking. I know this ain't a plane but I just like to call myself captain is all.. so bare with me...as I was saying, We have reached our last stop of this trip. So I must ask the passengers to board off this train ..thank you for riding "Yi Fan n Ace express" and have a good day people..well technically its just 7pm but.. you get what I mean.. have a safe trip to wherever you're going!, Kris out, peace!"

I quickly get out of the position ,sat up straight then Yawned..I then shook Daehyun firmly

"Daehyun, pst! Daehyun.. it's time to get off this train.."

Lucky for me , he woke up almost immediately..

"let's go.."

he nodded then got on my back

then I kept the cube in my pocket and got out of the train's bathroom (Yes, we never moved the cube) ..and then we headed out and started to find a place to stay.

-----
(A/N: Tnx for reading and I hope you let me hear out your opinion on the story so far)