12 Words

Desperate

"Dae-ah..tell me more about yourself..I don't really know that much about you.."(Youngjae)

"O-Okay, Youngjae.."(Daehyun)

"Gee..You really like saying my name, don't you? that's about the 12th time you said it for the last 5 minutes from when you decided to finally talk..Like it that much?"(Youngjae)

"Yeah.. You have a really nice name.. My mouth feels good when I say it.."(Daehyun)

"Ughh..Thanks?.. I'll take that as a compliment?"...

He just hummed in response as he layed down in bed to join me

"Daehyun.. How come you can already speak well when you haven't spoken for like years now?"(Youngjae)

"To tell truth.. I don't really know.. I haven't really spoken in ages but I guess it must have something to do with my blood.. I think it accelerates my senses whenever I put them to use.."(Daehyun)

"Wait- If you knew it'd accelerate your senses, then why didn't you try to walk some more if you knew that if you put that ability in to more use then you'd fully master it?!"

"Err- I like being carried by you?.."(Daehyun)

"What the-?!! I was practically dying awhile ago when I carried you, and you didn't even inform me that you could walk!!"(Youngjae)

"..." (Daehyun)

I huffed clearly irritating while crossing my arms and looking up front, avoiding his guilty look

"A-are you mad?"(Daehyun)

I just kept ignoring him while furrowing my brows

"I-I'm sorry..(Daehyun)

I tried to ignore him once more, but the second I met his eyes when I accidentally faced him, I immediately felt guilty for making him feel bad about himself.. Why does it feel like this had happened before?..

"n-nevermind..I'm not mad..(Youngjae)

"Y-you're not?" (Daehyun)

"No..because even so if you did really know how to walk then you wouldn't have struggled, so I guess your walking isn't that professional..thus you would have slowed us down..and I guess I really didn't mind carrying you on my back.."(Youngjae)

"Really?..I thought you'd hate me.." (Daehyun)

I softened my gaze at him

"Nahh..don't think like that, I'd never hate you for such a small and petty argument.."(Youngjae)

He popped up a gentle smile before covering our bodies with the blanket comforter then resting his head on my shoulder...

It's amazing how you can get so attached to another individual in just a matter of days..feels like I've known him for years..

"Jae.. Why don't you like the cold?.."(Daehyun)

"It's not that I don't like it..It's more of because I can't be allowed to be in it with just simply wearing thin clothes.. I mean, You saw how sick I got awhile ago.. I felt really horrible.. How about you? don't you like coldness?"(Youngjae)

"Well.. I like it better than hot.. it's because of the different reactions of the serum towards my body.. but I can take the hotness, just as long it doesn't exceed to an extreme level of it.."(Daehyun)

"How do you know all  this?"(Youngjae)

"My dad told me when I was younger..(Daehyun)

"Speaking of which..why didn't you talk when you were at the company building? Mr.Suga told me you don't talk much.."(Youngjae)

"I don't like the people in the company.. they hurt me..
but even though you applied there... I like you..you're different.."(Daehyun)

"What about your Dad? don't you like him?"(Youngjae)

"My Dad?... I Hate my Dad..it's all his fault I got hurt in the first place.." (Daehyun)

"Omo Daehyunnie.. You shouldn't say that.. You should know how lucky you are to have a Dad that loves you.."(Youngjae)

"But.. He's behind all my pain..how can I not Hate him?!"(Daehyun)

"It is understandable that you feel like that towards him.. but you should know that a Father always loves his child.. and plus.. he didn't hurt you because he wanted to.. he did it because He was afraid that the people were suffering and as the head of such business, he'll have to take responsibility..
People do stupid things when they're afraid, Daehyunnie.. and let me tell you, that it is okay to be afraid.. it's a part of our human nature..
So you shouldn't hate your Dad.. You should be thankful you still even have one.. I don't know about me though.." (Youngjae)

"Youngjae... I'm so sorry.."(Daehyun)

"You don't have to be.. I've already moved on, and I think he's in a better place now, with Umma..(Youngjae)

"...."(Daehyun)

"I guess that's enough chit chat for now..it's already late we should sleep.."(Youngjae)

"Okay..if you say so.."(Daehyun)

With a final reassuring smile, I snuggled in bed after turning of the lights..

"Youngjae?.."(Daehyun)

"Neh?.." (Youngjae)

"....Thank you..."(Daehyun)

I smiled sheepishly to myself again

"Thank you too, Daehyunnie.. Thank you"

Then we drifted off to dreamland..

____________________________

(A/N: I haven't really updated for awhile heheh :P and I'm really sorry for the short chapter.. but I'll make it up to you next time ^^
For the mean time, please keep supporting B.A.P, they need your votes as much as ever ifyou want them to win in the MTV EMA worldwide act :) If you're reading up till now, then that means you've been supporting this piece of junk as a poor excuse for a story, so I must thank you for that :) Please keep anticipating and feel free to post suggestions or questions on the comment section below, trust me, it means a lot ^^ Thank you! )