31 Close call

Desperate
"L-Luhan hyung?"
Youngjae choked
"Youngjae! It really is you!"
Without warning, Luhan ran over to Youngjae, giving him a soul crushing hug
"How are you? Did the invisible chip help you and Daehyun? Oh wait! Where's Daehyun? I don't see him anywhere.. Is he okay now?"
Youngjae tried to keep up with Luhan's fast questioning.. Gee.. He never knew he was this boisterous.. if anything, he though Luhan was reserved!
"Yeah...well.. I'm fine I guess.. and yes, the invisible chip did help a lot.. there's just one complication.."
"Hmn? What is it?" Luhan looked over curiously with glossy eyes..
Youngjae debated for a bit, before he leaned his mouth near Luhan's ear for a whisper, to avoid letting the kids hear..
"The company men, took him when we were in the forest.. he's in one of those ships.. but the problem is..  we don't know which one.."
Luhan thought for a moment, before gesturing the whole group to sit down on a long log that was nearby..
Youngjae told Himchan secretly to wonder around for awhile while bringing the kids with him.. Of course, he wouldn't wonder too far, staying on Youngjae's sight was a goal and so he agreed as to he also didn't want to risk letting the kids know some information that was inappropriate for them.
Yongguk on the other hand, sat down on the log, right next to Youngjae on Luhan as he cradled the sleeping Jongup in his hands.. now he definitely wanted to have kids with Himchan.. He felt like a father for once.. and to be honest, he kind of really liked that feeling
Youngjae turned to Luhan to ask what he wanted to tell him, but stopped mid way after seeing the same mini ship that Daehyun was taken in to ride, coming out from one of the big ships that they were suppose to go in..it was heading into the forest.
'Why are they going back?' He mentally questioned..
he could clearly see the same two men that had separated him and his fiance, nevertheless he ignored them and paid all his heed back to Luhan
"What's that ship?" Luhan had questioned as his eyes glued over to the mini ship that was heading into the forest..
He was amazed upon seeing Youngjae sigh
"Well.. as far as I can see.. that was the same ship Daehyun was forced to ride in when they separated the both of us.."
Luhan tilted his head as he looked at Youngjae
"Why are you upset? At least now we know that Daehyun's probably in that big ship in the middle where that mini ship came from.."
Youngjae stiffened.. Of course!
Why was he so stupid?!
Now, he wanted to thank that mini ship for being such a big give away!
"Luhan hyung, you're a genius!!"
He loudly declared but was shunned by Yongguk immediately as soon as seeing Jongup flinch a little in his sleep.
Youngjae muttered a quiet apology before facing Luhan back again
"Alright... There's a huge possibility that Daehyun might be in that specific ship... so that's where we'll be going.."
He adamantly stated..
Luhan showed a smug smile
"That's great.. it happens to be the same ship my family was assigned to.."
"Speaking of which.. where is your family?"
Luhan goofily shrugged
"They're already inside the ship.."
Youngjae again hummed in question
"If they're in there? then how come you're still out here?"
Luhan sighed again as he placed both his elbows on his knees before cupping his own face
"There's someone in there.. that.. I don't want to see yet... or more likely.. I don't want him to see me yet.. so, I intend to stay out here for a bit.."
Youngjae wondered thinking about who can possibly be that someone Luhan was talking about.. but whatever their status may be,  it shouldn't be a reason as to why Luhan intends to stay out here 'for a bit'... it was quite dangerous, now, that the people out here were getting lesser by a minute, considering their planet's situation... and now that he's thought about it, maybe it's about time they start heading into the ship where there's guaranteed safety.. plus, Daehyun might be there too, and that reason itself already made Youngjae hyped up about getting into the said ship as soon as relatively possible, and by relatively possible, he means now.
"Hyung, I think we should go into the ship now.. You should come with.. it's not safe out here.."
Luhan gave the thought a minute to think about
"I-I think you should go ahead.. I don't think I'm ready yet..."
Youngjae's brows arch
"Are you sure?"
"Ye-"
"Are you sure? Because Sehun might be missing you now.."
Luhan but his lip, lost in thought.. sweat dripping by the side of his forehead as he watched Youngjae and Yongguk stand up, ready to go..
"I-I am certain.. I'll stay here for awhile..."
Youngjae just shrugged and ushered Yongguk to inform Himchan they'll be going
"Alright.. suit yourself.." Youngjae started walking away with a smug smile.. he has his methods
"W-Wait!" He heard,
'all according to plan'
"I-I'll go with you..."
'Reverse cycology always works'
He turned around gladly as he offered a hand out to Luhan
"I knew you would come around" Youngjae voiced out a chuckle
"he.he.he very funny"
after coming all together again, the small group hurriedly made their way into the middle ship..
It was huge! and there were so many people! Youngjae didn't even know where to start looking for Daehyun!
It was so huge, Youngjae swears they could fit a thousand big houses in here..
"Ughh... guys... I kinda don't know where to go from now on.." Luhan uneasily said
Yongguk though, already positioned his phone in his hand, ready to call his father, until of course, a large hand suddenly made contact with his back
"Yongguk my boy!! You made it!!" A deep voice contrasted with a lisp had echoed.. and it didn't take too long for Yongguk to know instantly that, that man was his one and only father.. He excitedly turned around
"Dad! Of course I made it!" He suddenly regretted for showing his loud voice and careless reflexes after seeing Jongup twitch
"How have you bee- Oh! Is that child yours and Himchan's?! Is that my grandson?"
Yongguk hurriedly hushed his father, afraid Jongup might awaken from his peaceful slumber
"Hehehe.. I wish.. but, no... we haven't adopt yet.."
"Eyyy hurry up and do it already! I want a grandson as cute as this on-"
Hyunsung stopped his tracks upon seeing all the other people with Yongguk.. His eyes accurately stopping on Himchan with the two kids at hand specifically
"Omo! More cute children! Himchan.. please tell me, these are my grandsons.."
Yongguk hissed playfully at his father's behavior..
"I just told ya dad.. we haven't even adopted yet.."
Yongguk's father rubbed his temple in disappointment... he really wanted grandsons.. after all, he isn't getting any younger..
His eyes then stopped at Youngjae...scrutinizing his form with his narrowed pupils, scaring Youngjae a bit..
'That's right'.., Youngjae thought..
'They see me as a criminal..'
"Yoo Youngjae?... didn't you say you haven't seen him, Yongguk?"
He raised a boy at his now nervous son. Yongguk fidgeted a little as he looked at Jongup's sleeping face, trying ever so hard to find it in him to face his father..
"You lied, didn't ya?.."
Yongguk sighed but never threw an answer...
"Silence means yes, guk.."
Hyunsung sighed again
"I-If I told you... I wouldn't know what you'd do to him... From the sounds of how you addressed him in the call, it sounded like you wanted to arrest him right then and there... and I don't think I'd allow that, dad.. Youngjae is a nice person.. he didn't kidnap Daehyun, he helped him.."
Youngjae looked watery at Yongguk.. somehow, a certain weight was lifted off of his shoulders..
"Wait-wait-wait.. arrest him? who told you we were gunna arrest him? we only wanted to have Daehyun back.. and besides.. Daehyun's dad wanted to meet him.."
Youngjae's eyes suddenly grew wide open as he gulped down his own spit.. Why did Daehyun's dad want to meet him? Did he want to skin him alive for potentially breaking his only son loose? all the suspense was killing him..
The man's eyes then darted to Luhan, who was fidgeting under his gaze
"Hey.. haven't I seen you before? You look awfully familiar..."
"Ughhh.. No?.. I don't ever recall meeting you, Mr..." He lied
Yongguk's father simply shrugged the suspicion off
"Oh wel-"
"Sir.. excuse me.. but can you perhaps.. let me see Daehyun?"
Youngjae bravely and boldly asked. No regrets. He honestly had no idea where he got the confidence to blurt that out..
Yongguk's father merely chuckled
"I can't.. since I have to show my son and his husband their room... but I can call for someone to lead you to Daehyun..."
Youngjae's eyes lightened up
"T-That would be great! T-Thank you!" He bowed a full ninety degrees as Hyunsung chuckled again..
Hyunsung called for a fellow worker, actually, the only free worker, to lead Youngjae to where he wanted to go..
After making the call, he ushered Youngjae to wait in his current spot as someone would be coming to show him the way..
Youngjae slyly made his way over to Himchan
"Hyung... please take care of the children for me..." he whispered
"You didn't need to tell me that.. I would do it anyway.." Himchan answered with an ever so caring voice
"Okay.. now everything's settled, son, I'll show you to your rooms and oh! Are the children coming too?" He asked excitedly, and even got more excited the moment Himchan gestured a nod
"Alright! Let's g- Hey.. what about you?" He asked, clearly referring to Luhan
"Well ughh... I guess.. I'll go with Youngjae too... I also wanna see how Daehyun is doing.." He cheekily answered back, and Hyunsung could only cooe at him.. hey, it's not everyday you see a very cute looking adult..
The moment Hyunsung, Yongguk, Himchan and the kids were gone, after one big temporary goodbye, Youngjae immediately faced Luhan..
"Weren't you gunna go and be with Sehun?"
"Huh?.. Oh.. yeah.. but I wanna see how Daehyun is doing first.. after all, I already know which room my family's in.. Mom called me.. so yeah.. I'll go to them as soon as I see how Daehyun's doing.."
Youngjae cheered happily.. well at least he wouldn't be alone while waiting for the worker that was gunna bring him to Daehyun.. because to be honest, he was getting really nervous at the moment.. which was fairly odd.. since when did he get nervous about meeting Daehyun? a few hours ago, he never wanted anything more than to see the latter..
Maybe it was because he was about to meet Daehyun's father as well..
To tell truth, he's never even seen Daehyun's father..well more like he was never given a chance...
What was he like? What was his supposed father-in-law like? Was he kind like Daehyun? well.. there was this known fact that Daehyun hated his father with a burning passion, but... he couldn't be that bad, right? after all, he never intended to hurt his son.. he was practically forced to do it...
Maybe he was a good guy...
or maybe he wasn't...
Youngjae didn't know at all.
"Hey, are you okay? You seem anxious..." Luhan asked, concerned...
"Y-Yeah... I'm just excited to finally been given the chance to see Daehyun again.. but I'm a little worried about how his father'll react when he sees me... "
He slouched his back and sighed his anxiety..
What he didn't expect was a warm hand rubbing his back in odd comfort
"Don't worry... Mr. Jung is a nice guy.... he's just a little problematic is'all... but yeah.. on top of that, he doesn't seem like someone you should be scared of..."
Youngjae lifted his head up to Luhan's eye level
"You know him?.."
"Yeah.. but he doesn't know me... well, not my name at least... anyway, stop being so troubled.. he wont bite.. well, at least I hope so.." He chuckled, attempting to lift the air a bit
"Hyung! You think so?"
Youngjae yelped, worried
"What? I wont exactly know his reaction when he sees you! There's a difference between, 'Hello, I'm here to take your son's blood by force.' and 'Hello, I'm here to take your son away from the living hell of a life you gave him!', you know.." He nudged Youngjae's rib cage  with his elbow playfully
"If you're trying to cheer me up, it's not working.." Youngjae mumbled grumpily.
Luhan rolled his eyes to the side.
Just as he did that, a man in a lab coat suddenly came running their  way. An all too familiar man with such a worried face that only seemed to make him smile a bit..
"H-Hi! You must be Yoo Youngjae! Pleasure to meet you in person. I'm here to take you to Daehyun. Sorry for keeping you waiting!" The man in the lab coat immediately started panting as soon as he finished.
"Wow..calm down, nobody's chasing you, Jiyung.."
The said man looked up in absolute shock upon hearing a familiar voice utter his name.
His eyes widened at the sudden realization of who the person behind Youngjae was..
"L-Luhan?!! Is that really you?!!"
He yelped in surprise..
"Who do you think it is, you ?" Luhan wore a smug smile, but he certainly did not expect a large hand to leave a rather strong stinging pain on his cheek.
"YOU'RE THE , ! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN HEARING YOU JUST SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED!!" Jiyung practically screamed at his face..
"Alright, I deserved that slap, but calm down! you're making a scene" He dearly tried to placate his fuming friend..
"You little sh*t! Don't tell me to calm down!" he screamed once again
"4 Years. 4 in Years of absolute nothing, and you tell me to calm down?! I spent four years wondering what could have possibly driven you to run away and never return just like that! What kind of 'Best friend' are you?! Wait! I'm not even sure if we're still Best frie-"
Luhan cut him off with a tight embrace
"Thanks for the warm welcome, idiot.. and for the record, I didn't just spend  four years doing nothing.. I also thought of you, my best friend, the one and only...and about how you were doing without me here.. I even thought about Jun, no matter how I didn't want to think about him.."
Jiyung only let out an exasperated
sigh, but of course he knew he was beyond happy to have seen his old friend back again... The last 4 years have been awful without Luhan around for him.. they had applied together, he knew Luhan by the back of his hand.. but after being separated for so long, it merely felt as if they were complete strangers.
Well, strangers or not.. he still had a job to do, and that's coming first..
He can just talk to Luhan later, right?
"Anyways.. Let's talk later.. I'm here to take this kid to see Daehyun.. after that, may the beating for my dear old friend continue." Jiyung mercilessly said as he cracked his knuckles together and watched Luhan gulp..
"Y-Yeah.. about that.. ugh.. I want to see Daehyun too.. Like how has he been doing? I wanna see a side of him other than hopelessly in pain.. haven't really forgotten how he would scream at every time I'd take his blood...It stuck to me even til now.."
Jiyung nodded in understanding
"Guess I'll have to reschedule your death then.." He joked 
Jiyung led them through numerous hallways, to a few elevators and several floors..
It was impossible not to get lost if ever one was carelessly wandering in here without a guide nor the knowledge to actually know the place.. it was just so huge..
Finally, after a few more minutes of complete exhaustion and panting, Jiyung stop walking in front of a door..
"They're in here.."
Luhan and Youngjae tilted their heads to the side
"They?" Youngjae asked
"Yeah.. Daehyun, Mr.Jung and The boss.." after Jiyung finished his explanation, already to swipe his card, Luhan had panickly stopped his hand from doing so
"Wait! You never told me the boss was in here!" He whispered furiously, afraid his voice might be heard from the inside
"Well, you never asked!" Jiyung answered frantically back at him
"Well.. Youngjae, you go ahead.. I'm not going.." This happened to led Youngjae to furrow his brows in absolute confusion
"Why hyung?, just a moment ago you were so excited to see Daehyun.."
"I was excited, and I still am...but this idiot here never mentioned that the certain someone I've been trying to avoid for the past four years was behind this door." He pouted
"Oh Luhan, You're overreacting.. just go and accompany Youngjae already.." Jiyung pleaded
"I-I will.. but just not right now.. Youngjae, you should go ahead.. I'll catch up with you when I'm ready.. but just in case they hurt you or try to hurt you, just scream okay? and hyung'll come after you.."
Youngjae raised a single brow
"Scream?"
 
"Yes, scream. Scream like a little girl being harassed, scream like a baby being born, scream like a distressed bird, scream like a-"
 
"Alright hyung, I get the point.. Geez.. You don't have to throw in such weird references.." He shivered grossly...gross..
 
"Alright off you go then.. I'll be right outside this door, listening, so I'll be able to hear your conversation with my ex- I mean so I'll be able to hear you scream..yes.. that's it..to hear you scream...I'll be listening so I'll hear you scream..." Luhan nodded...and nodded... and nodded...
"Wait, Ex?-"
Luhan quickly got Jiyung's card and swiped it before mercilessly pushing Youngjae inside, and quickly hiding away from the door's opening to stay out of sight.
Youngjae rubbed the back of his hair before hissing silently.
He then drew his attention to what was ahead of him.
Three shocked faces, one inside a cage, and two sitting in front of the cage..
He couldn't believe his eyes.. He was really there.. Still as stunning
as ever..
"D-Daehyun?" His breath hitched, caught up in his throat.. suddenly his mouth became a desert as he stared wide eyed at the same boy who took his heart. The boy mirrored his actions  unable to move, limbs suddenly giving up on him.. but as soon as the reality checked in, he got up from his bed
"Youngjae!!!" He cried as he ran to his cage's locked door, banging it continuously with a huge amount of force, begging for it to burst open so he could once again wrap his lover in his warm embrace.
Hoseok hurriedly rushed to the door, before sliding his card with shaky hands in a mode of panic, afraid he'd delay their reunion any further.
Once Daehyun was broken loose, he spent no time debating when he frantically jumped on Youngjae right then and there. Youngjae was quick to catch him before wiping his tears away as well as his own.
"Y-You.. Y-You c-came back for m-me.. You came b-back.." Daehyun sniffled ferociously as he struggled to catch his breath, burying his face in the crook of Youngjae's neck..
"Why wouldn't I? You mean everything to me.."
It felt like a dream now.. to  be  able to hold Daehyun again like this.. it just felt so unreal..before, they'd embrace each other on a daily basis, but now that he's gone through depression for awhile from when Daehyun was gone.. it just felt like a dream now..
They awkwardly let go after one more tight squeeze and a quick peck on the lips, taking note that they weren't alone in the room..
Daehyun awkwardly turned around to face his father that was oddly grinning like a fool
"G-Go on.. pretend we're not here.. just continue where you left off..." Hoseok shyly rubbed the back of his head as Junmyeon tried with every will power he had not to cringe from the very uncomfortable situation
"D-Dad!" Daehyun yelled, flustered..
"What? I was only trying to take interest in your love life.. As a parent, I'm obliged to see if your mate is suitable for you" Hoseok said stoically, but in the inside, he really was trying to restrain from bursting into his popular 'huge fits of laughter'
"M-Mate? that sounds like a word for breeding!" Daehyun so innocently said back.. As Youngjae wished and prayed to the heavens above to not set his cheeks on fire..
"W-Well, you did say you wanted to have kids with Youngjae! You'll have to breed to do that.. if ever it were possible that is.." Hoseok argued with a chuckle. Junmyeon took the courtesy to cough loudly
"You're talking about breeding so casually! What are you? Wolves?" Junmyeon spewed and scolded Hoseok for bringing up such topic..
"What are wolves?" Daehyun asked under his breath, but deliberately tried turning down that question as it would be an easy escape for his father.
"N-Nevermind.. as I was saying.. Dad! You can't just do that! This is MY love life... and it needs privacy!" he scolded and wiggled his finger accusingly at his father
"Alright, Alright.. sheesh.. do you want us to leave you guys alone then?"
Daehyun gave the thought a minute to think about
"N-No, I never said that.. In fact, I want you to get to know Youngjae!" He said happily as Hoseok sighed and rubbed his temple
"You confuse me sometimes.."
After quickly regaining his posture, he then paid his attention to the person his son was currently gesturing for him to look at..
"Dad, this is Youngjae, my fiance. Youngjae this is my Dad..
ughh...my..dad? "
As soon as Daehyun finished his introduction, Youngjae immediately started bowing a 90 degrees.
"M-My Name is Yoo Youngjae! Please forgive me for all the trouble I have caused you regarding Daehyun!" He pleaded sincerely.. he honestly did not want to be kicked out of this ship.
He was expecting a hard punch to his gut, but what he got was beyond his expectations..
He got another bone crushing hug, by another Jung.. huh.. so that's where Daehyun gets it from..
"You don't need to be sorry.. If anything, I should be saying how I'm eternally grateful to you... You gave our Daehyunnie what I couldn't give as a parent.. You gave him freedom.. and you taught him how to love.. Heck, you taught him how to walk and how to open up to people..I cannot be anymore thankful for what you've done... I don't think I've ever been this happy before.."
He let Youngjae go after giving him small pats on his head.. He really was eternally grateful to the lad.. without him, he wouldn't know when he'll even get to speak to Daehyun and when to have his son open up to him like he has now.. and he wouldn't see Daehyun laugh or smile.. and that thought alone broke him.. He wouldn't even get the chance to hear Daehyun's voice properly! His son..for all he knew, had the most precious laughs, smiles and voice he's ever heard or seen of..
It would be such a pain to not be able to see that.. all the more reason to thank Youngjae..
Youngjae on the other hand stood dumbfounded.. he really didn't expect all of that at all.. Luhan was right... Mr.Jung really was a good guy.. well at least he doesn't bite.. he was very relieved to have been accepted by one of Daehyun's family members.. well as a matter of fact, only family member..
"T-Thank you for your acceptance, Sir!" He boldly announced, not too loud to add some respect, but just the right kind of loud to show that he was confident and happy of his acceptance.
"Aye, my boy... please don't call me 'Sir'.. It makes me feel old.. Feel free to call me 'Dad', or 'Appa', or 'Daddy', whatever suits your taste.." He gave a reassuring smile.
Youngjae smiled absentmindedly
"Appa.." he muttered to himself... That name brought him so much painful and happy memories...
He hasn't used it for awhile.. and now that he actually has another person to refer that name to, it suddenly felt like all the pain in his heart was slowly starting to fade away..
"Wait.. if Youngjae calls you 'Appa'.. wouldn't that make Youngjae my brother?" Daehyun pursed his lips into a straight line
as Youngjae opened his mouth agape at the very innocent question
"W-What? no, Daehyunnie! That doesn't make him your brother!"Hoseok paused his words as he looked confusedly at Junmyeon
"W-wait... does it?" He asked, genuinely confused too..
Junmyeon sighed then chuckled..
"Aish.. really... No, that does not make him your brother, Daehyun.. It would mean that Youngjae is your father's son in law, since you married him.. well unofficialy, but yeah.. it'll happen soon.."
"Yeah...but if you think more into the thought.. wouldn't that mean that Youngjae would also be my brother in law too? Since he is Dad's son in law.."
Junmyeon face palmed but stopped mid way.. his face suddenly became blank..
".. n-now that you mentioned it... I-I actually don't know.." He stared bewildered at the teen.. it made actual sense! but... it also didn't make actual sense! What kind of question is that?! it's so confusing!
He rubbed his temple in annoyance... he was getting worked up about nothing..
"How about you, Youngjae? What do you think?.. are you my brother?" Daehyun then pointed his curious and quizzical expression to Youngjae.
The latter merely held his hands up in the air in surrender..
"Don't look at me! If two fully grown men couldn't solve
it, then how would you expect me to?"
Daehyun shrugged
"Well... you are pretty smart.."
He tapped Youngjae's forehead
"Yeah, and so are they... I mean they wouldn't be called 'The head of the Jung company' and 'The boss' if they weren't smart now, would they?"
Daehyun hummed in understanding..well.. his explanation and reason did make sense...
"Oh!!" The three looked to the source of the loud sound, only to find Junmyeon grinning
"Youngjae! I forgot about this.. but since you're here, did Kai and Kyungsoo really succeed on their mission?" Junmyeon continued to grin happily, expecting Youngjae's answer with full anticipation..
Youngjae only gave a tilt of his head to the side
"Kai? Kyungsoo?.. Who's that?"
He asked genuinely not knowing who Junmyeon was talking about..
as he said this, Junmyeon's grin instantly disappeared..
"They're my sons...I sent them on a mission to bring you here so you could meet with Daehyun.. didn't they bring you here?" He asked with hopeful and wishful eyes
"N-No... I came here by myself.. well, along with some other people.." He answered..
Junmyeon sighed again, before scanning his pocket for his cell phone..
"And here I thought they actually succeeded for once.." He sadly said as he dialed Kai's number
"Hello?"
The other line went on
"Yeah, it's me.."
There was a pause on the other line before..
"Dad.. we tried.. but we can't find fluffy anywhere... We already searched the whole place!"
Youngjae scoffed.. 'Fluffy?'
"Yeah, well that's because he's already here.. he made it by himself.."
Junmyeon couldn't see, but he could practically feel Kai grimacing
"Aw! C'Mon! We wasted our time for nothing!" His angry voice showed, Youngjae kinda got frightened by this..
"You certainly did..now hurry back.."
A sigh on the other line
"Alright.. we'll be on our wa- wait.. Is that grey ship one of our ships?"
Junmyeon furrowed his eyebrows
"What do you mean? Our ships haven't even took off yet.." He quizzically answered back..
"And besides.. all our ships are uniformed black.."
"Well.. there's a grey ship right ahead of us... I can't see properly who's ship it belongs to.. long distance.. Should I take a closer look? It might be other troops with their own made ship.."
Junmyeon gasped
"Kai, you idiot.. bring your and your brother's as* back to safety.. don't risk looking closer! It might be an enemy ship!"
a long sigh was audible from the other line
"Okay, fine- "
There was a long eerie pause
"Kai? are you still there?"
"Sh*t."
Everyone, in the room including Daehyun tensed up..
Junmyeon pulled his phone more into his ear
"What? what's happening?!"
"They beat us to it.. teleportation. They're right in front of us."
Junmyeon widened his eyes
"Tokiverox?!"
"Oh Hell."
Junmyeon started pacing to and fro from the room in panic
"Kai!! GET OUT OF THERE!! NOW!"
He practically screamed into the phone.
He heard rough noises and some shifting before a different voice came into his ears
"Father, it's me. Kyungsoo.. Kai can't talk right now.. he's driving us away.. doing horribly too.. yeah, those tokkies threw a shot on our ship.. and they're currently chasing u- KAI WATCH OUT!"
Junmyeon started sweating profusely as he clenched his fist tight.. praying to every entity out there to guide his sons to safety..
"KYUNGSOO WHAT WAS THAT?! "He yelled in panic
"KAI ALMOST CRASHED THE SHIP!! ON A HUGE ROCK!"
"A CLIFF?"
"YEAH WHATEVER! ANYWAYS THOSE RABBITS BLEW ANOTHER SHOT AT US! THE SHIP'S BARELY EVEN ALIVE!!"
Junmyeon grabbed a handful of his hair out of stress, tears started forming in his eyes.. never had he'd heard Kyungsoo sound so panicked like this.. he was always calm! This certainly meant they were in really deep trouble.
Hoseok and the others were in a state of panic too, afraid and sorry for Junmyeon and scared for Kai and Kyungsoo..
"KKKKKKK!!!!!" Junmyeon heard a loud long yell on the other line
"WAS THAT KAI?!"
"YES! WHO DO YOU THINK IT WAS!!" Kyungsoo yelled in panic too.
There was a bit of shuffling from the other side, and a series of loud pants..
Junmyeon bit his lip so hard it started bleeding..
"WHAT'S GOING ON NOW?!"
"KAI IS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!! HE WONT STOP NOT BREATHING!! "
"HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK?!"
"I DON'T KNOW!! D-DAD I- TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!"
They always lived like that.. ever since they were young, they always depended on their father to just say a word, and they'll do it.. just like a master controlling his robots.. They never knew what to do if they weren't being told to do it..
"I DON'T KNOW, SON!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU!!"
"BUT YOU ALWAYS KNOW!!"
"YES, BUT RIGHT NOW- SH*T. KYUNGSOO.. I'M GONNA HAVE TO NEED YOU TO THINK! DO SOMETHING WITHOUT ME TELLING YOU! "
Kyungsoo closed his eyes in deep thought, trying to dig through and find anything.. anything that might help them at a situation like this
"K-KAI CALM DOWN!!"
Well that didn't help, Kai started panting even more..
"I- DON'T KNOW- SHI- I DON'T KNO- AH-I DON'T KNOW WHAT-DAD-HELP!!!" Kai started flailing his hands in the air as he saw another ship chasing them..
"DON'T LET GO OF THE WHEEL, IDIOT!!" Kyungsoo was quick to catch the wheel under control, quick enough to save them from crashing into another cliff
He tried with all his strength to avoid any obstacle in the way, pulling the wheel to the right, and then to the left.. stretching his body painfully just to save both of there sorry asses from burning down to the depths of hell..
"Kai! A little help here! I'm kinda short! AND I CAN'T HOLD ON TO THE WHEEL ANYMORE!! I CAN'T EVEN REACH THE DAMN THING RIGHT!!" He yelled, voice strained and forced..
"KAI SNAP OUT OF IT AND GO HELP YOUR BROTHER!!" Junmyeon ordered strictly, trying his best not to have a panic attack as well...
"I- I CAN'T! I CAN'T SNAP OUT- THEY'RE GUNNA KILL US! WE'RE D-DEAD!!"
Junmyeon blinked a tear down
"No, You are not dead, son..You have so much to live for, My boy..So so much.. If you can't do it for yourself, then do it for your brother- No,...Do it for Kyungsoo... You love him right?"
A series of tears came sliding down Junmyeon's cheeks.. as he inhaled deeply.. trying to calm his shaking voice...
"Are you- Are you saying... that..
A big blow was heard, scraping and crumpling against the metal..
"KAI HURRY UP AND TELL DAD WHAT YOU NEED TO TELL HIM! THAT WAS ANOTHER BLOW AND I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW!" Kyungsoo Yelled frantically
"Are you saying that if we make it out of this alive, you'd let me.. date Kyungsoo?..." He practically rapped
Junmyeon sniffled
"Don't make it an 'If you get out of there alive', son.. make it into a 'When you get out of there alive'..." Junmyeon's lips quivered as he tried to smile
"Do you really mean it?!"
"Yes.. I give you my word..
I never had anything against your relationship in the first place..."
"Then why did you-"
"I just like teasing you, Jongin... Of course I never wanted to stand between you two.."
Kai smiled
"Thanks Dad.."
"Don't mention it.."
"That's great and all but for the mean time, JONGIN HELP ME!!" Kyungsoo yelled again, his hips started hurting like crazy from all the movements and stretches..
"Alright. Kim Jongin is back in action! Let's do thi-"
Suddenly, a huge blow was heard..
Somebody loudly gulped..
"We Love you, Dad.."
The line died..
Junmyeon stared blankly at the phone. His breath stopping, mouth opening and tears running..
"Kai?... Kyungsoo?..." 
The other three watched wide eyed and shock as Junmyeon broke down to his knees, clutching the phone with a death grip as he punched the floor with his free hand continuously and  cried out the his son's names..
He punched so hard that his hand started to bleed
"J-Junmyeon stop, you're bleeding..." Hoseok stopped Junmyeon's fist with his own two hands..
Junmyeon groaned in frustration"T-They were everything to me...and n-now.. t-they're g-gone!!! I didn't even get to say I Love you back!!!" He gritted his teeth..
"THEY WERE THE ONLY THING LEFT IN THIS AWFUL WORLD FOR ME!!" He rose up angrily as Hoseok watched in fright
"I WILL KILL EVERY ING ONE OF THOSE MONSTERS. EVERY ING ONE. THEY TAKE AWAY THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE AWAY FROM ME. I'M GOING KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM." He groaned with power, Rage beyond imagination..
He stared at Daehyun.. If looks could kill.
"AND YOU'RE GOING TO HELP ME WHETHER ANYONE OF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"
He vigorously raised a hand up to grab Daehyun, but he didn't get the chance to even lay a cell on the frightened teen when Hoseok bravely stepped in front of his son protectively..
"Don't do this Junmyeon.. This isn't you... You would never hurt anyone innocent.."
"Tell me then! Are the monsters that killed my sons innocent?! are the monsters that killed hundreds of thousands of us innocent?!" He marched forward, gritting his teeth even more
"I was talking about Daehyun, you idiot.. Snap out of this! Earlier awhile ago, you kept telling Kai to snap out of his trance. Now, it's time for you to do it too!!"
Junmyeon didn't listen.. too blinded by rage as he pushed Hoseok with a lot brut force to the side.. Hoseok landed with a thud, his vision getting blurry.. he was concious, yes, but his senses weren't coordinating like they used too
"DAD!!" Daehyun yelled, about to run to his father's side, but stopped and froze on his spot as he saw the man's icey cold glare..
Junmyeon proceeded to march forward, Daehyun getting even more scared by the second..
Youngjae stepped in front of his lover, shielding him with extended arms
"Don't come any closer!" Youngjae huffed, but Junmyeon merely pulled out a lazer gun and shot Youngjae's arm right then and there.. it wasn't a major hit, but the pain was enough to make Youngjae yelp and scream in pain
"Youngjae!!" Daehyun yelled and crouched next to the his lover's side.
All Junmyeon saw was red.. Everything just came falling apart when the call died.. his heart died with it..
He absentimindedly grabbed Daehyun roughly, dragging him to the operator's work station, but before they even got there, a familiar voice had called out to him..
"JUNMYEON! STOP THIS MADNESS!!"
He stopped his tracks.. That voice.. That voice that he hasn't heard of for four long years.. that sweet voice..
"He's  still a kid, Junmyeon! Don't do this to him.... He has so much to live for!!" at that moment, Junmyeon instantly let go of Daehyun..
'He has so much to live for..'
He said it before didn't he?.. He said to Kai.. to Kyungsoo.. what more different is Daehyun?..
The moment he turned around to face the owner of the voice he loved so much, he instantly got a slap by reality..
Why was he doing this?
What difference does it make?
Potentially killing Daehyun cannot bring back his sons...can it? no.. it can't..It wouldn't do anything..
He  looked around his surroundings.. What has he become?! He's hurt innocent people, the one thing he vowed to protect... This wasn't him was it? Something just possesed his body and made him do it, right? He would never do such a thing..
He quickly went to Hoseok's side
"Buddy.. are you alright?.."
"Y-Yeah.." Hoseok smiled softly, despite his aching body , he tried to at least show some comfort to his friend..Junmyeon's tears dropped again
"I am so so sorry... I am an idiot.. I don't what I could have
accomplished by doing what I've done... please forgive me..."
Hoseok only chuckled lightly..
"Yes, I do forgive you.. everyone deserves a chance.. but there's just two other people you need to ask that same question to.."
He gestured weakly to Daehyun who was already crouching down with Youngjae, helping Luhan aid Youngjae's wound with shakey hands..
He thanked Hoseok shortly after he made sure his friend was at least a little bit comfortable..
He then rushed to the small group, Luhan and Daehyun immediately covering the injured lad in a protective stance..
"Don't come near Youngjae!" Daehyun barked loudly..
"I am sorry.. I am sorry to each and every one of you.. I never meant to hurt Youngjae or anybody.. I'm so sorry.." He kneeled down infront of the trio
"I'm so so sorry..." He pleaded but he knew that what he's done was beyond unforgivable...
"It's okay.." Youngjae weakly said as Junmyeon stared dumbfounded
Why?
How can he forgive him so easily?
That wound alone was proof of how unforgivable his action was.. so how can he just forgive him so easily?
"If anything.. I'm sorry for your losses. Youngjae looked down
I know how painful it is..."
Junmyeon eyes Youngjae's eyes in confusion.. scanning them for an answer.. trying to get something by reading them..
"Huh?..." He unintelligently blurted
"My parents..."
That answer alone made Junmyeon understand everything... All the more guilty he felt..
"O-Oh... I'm sorry for your losses too then.. " He said and watched as Youngjae smile and nod softly. His gaze then landed on Youngjae's wound.. he had done that.. he had done that to such an innocent little boy... he wanted to sack himself unconsious right now..
"Ughh.. Can I take a look at your.." Junmyeon gestured to Youngjae's arm.. nodding upon seeing Youngjae's approval..
He gently held the teen's wounded arm with his own to hands, pulling the ripped jacket sleeve ever so gently to take a better view..
It wasn't that major.. but it still needed a lot of medication.. it could even leave a scar.. they had been lucky he missed and only tainted a minor injury.. if he didn't miss though, then the shot could have hit his chest.. and that would be a huge situation with the possiblity of Youngjae dying.. Thank his low aiming skills..
"We need to get this treated...The infirmary is in the ground floor... do you think you can make it?" He asked and was taken aback when he saw the younger shake his head...
"I don't wanna get separated from Daehyun anymore... and besides..." Youngjae pulled out the cube in his pocket using his free hand, before tossing it to Daehyun..
"My Daehyunnie knows what to do.." He nodded at Daehyun who was still little bit light headed from seeing the open wound that tarnished his lover's flesh, still oozing with thick red blood..
Daehyun snapped out of it and nodded back at him with an independant knowing face before he ran and opened the cube, getting inside of it as soon as he knew what to do..
"You got a cube?" Hoseok finally said.. his senses starting to return..
"Yeah.. how'd you expect me and Daehyun to survive out in the forest alone without  shelter?"
Hoseok gave an oh, patiently waiting for his son to return.. He's been so proud of all the knew things Daehyun seemed to surprise him with.. the boy was already so knowledgeable, and so kindhearted... Youngjae surely did a good job...
Daehyun returned with a white box with a small red cross in his hands..
"A First Aid kit.." Hoseok muttered and smiled, patting Daehyun on the head the moment he got close enough...
"That's great.. but.. I don't know how to treat an open wound.." Junmyeon had said..
"Well I do.."
All their gazes landed to Luhan..
"How?" Youngjae questioned
"Well remember that time I told you I got a descent job that fixed my financial status? welp.. I'm a doc..."
Well Youngjae didn't excpect that at all... Okay it did make sense that he became a doctor, considering his past job as an operator.. the one assigned to remove the blood.. So instead of making a living from taking Daehyun's blood.. he made a living by helping people keep their blood and treating illnesses... that's a nice improvement..
"Alright, Youngjae... first.. I'm gunna have to tell you to remove your jacket... I can't treat you while you're wearing it..." He announced knowingly.. this kind of situations weren't exactly new to him..
"Eh?!! B-But I'm not wearing anything underneath!!" He didn't bother to wear anything underneath because winter was practically over now.. plus the jacket was already warm itself...
"So?! It's not like you're a girl! and besides, the only eyes you need to protect here are Daehyun's but I totally doubt Dae hasn't seen you before.."
Youngjae shrieked in embarrassment
"No! He hasn't seen me before!!"
"Ooz? So you haven't done 'it' yet?" Youngjae groaned as he saw Luhan's smirk grow wider
"What do you mean by 'it'?!!"
"Oh, You know what I mean.." Luhan wiggled his brows.. He was enjoying this.. also, it was his job to take the patients mind away from the pain anyway..
"What the-! Hyung you ert!! Daehyun's too innocent for that!!!" Youngjae tried cupping his cheeks to prevent them from burning too much.. great.. now he has images..
He winced in pain as he quickly withdraw his hand back in place.. right.. he had completely forgotten about his wound..
"Daehyun's too innocent? and you aren't?" This earned Luhan a hard smack on the head..
At this point, Daehyun was totally at loss of words, or thought in general.. What were they talking about? He had no clue!! But it involved him right?
So what was it?... What was he too innocent for? Was it about bathing together? it had to be it, right? That's all he can think of! I mean, he does get to see Youngjae topless... so.. he's too innocent for that? Or what?! That couldn't be it! He has seen Youngjae topless before, not only once, but- Okay... maybe it was only one time when they were at the train.. so what? wait- how does that even connect? He's seriously clueless..
"Ouch- Ouch-Ouch!" He saw Youngjae yelp as Luhan started taking his jacket off..
"Oh don't be such a baby.."
Once Youngjae was completely rid off tops, Daehyun immediately turned the other way.. he didn't know what drove him to do that, especially since this isn't the first time he's seen him topless before, but the movement had been similar to that of a reflex..
Maybe it was because he instincly had mercy on his sweet poor little heart.. Youngjae shirtless was not something you can take so easily..
Eventually, when he was ready, he did turn around.. only to have regret the decision the moment his eyes landed on his lover's disturbed form..
He gulped his own saliva after and biting his lower lip.. his heart rate started picking up an unusual speed.. his breaths getting shorter and quicker, his eyes never leaving Youngjae's form..
Youngjae looked so good.. sweat dripping from his fringes, some of his hair sticking into his forehead
.. such beautiful milky white skin with cute little nubs on each side of his chest.. he was magnificent.. But Daehyun never forgot to grimace the moment he saw the open blood covered wound that had tarnished his lover's perfectly good skin.. he was very angry that Junmyeon did this.. but he was also partly trying to understand that it wasn't Junmyeon who did such act.. he wasn't himself.. he was blinded by remorse and possesed by rage..
Either way, despite the wound, he still found Youngjae extremely beautiful.. he didn't know why his body was reacting that way... Why he suddenly felt a strange urge.. a really weird urge to pounce on Youngjae... why he suddenly felt uncomfortable down some part of his body.. and why was his private part suddenly aching?! Like what does that have to do with the sight of Youngjae like this?! He never reacted like this before... maybe these changes had something to do with their newly blossomed relationship.. yeah.. that had to be it...
"Daehyunnie.. stop staring at me like that.. I feel like you're eating me with your eyes.."
Daehyun's eyes widened.. Had he been staring this whole entire time?! Apologizing quickly, he then averted his gaze and stared at Luhan instead.. just to take his eyes off of Youngjae.. Hmmn.. Luhan looked focused
"Ey! Daehyunnie, stop looking at Luhan like that.. You should only look at me with those eyes.." Youngjae complained and Luhan let out a hearty laugh..
Daehyun scratched the back of his head confused.. so Youngjae wanted him to stare at him? but he also wanted him to not stare at him?.. Aish.. so confusing.. Giving up, Daehyun merely stared at the wall.. at least no one'll complain... Or is the wall gonna talk too?..
After Luhan was done cleaning the blood off, Junmyeon watched guiltily as Youngjae screamed in pain the moment the disinfectant made contact with his skin... Why did he just have to shoot? All of the pain Youngjae must be going through... and it was all his fault..
He was about to say something, but a call revibrated in his ears.. He effortlessly picked up his cellphone, not bothering to look at the caller I.D anymore.. what was the point anyway? He was just going to find out who it was, right?
"Hello?" His eyes widened.. as he hanged his mouth agape..it felt like time froze at that exact moment..could it really be?!
"K-Kai?" He muttered silently, not believing his ears at all.. His voice was quiet but it was enough to earn the other four's shocked faces..he bit his finger, hoping it wasn't someone else and that he just gone paranoid..
"Ugh, Yeah? The signal broke awhile ago.. anyways, I was a big idiot and I completely forgot there was a DNX301 in this thing this entire time! Can you believe that?! Either way, we killed them so, no big deal.. Oh- and the ship ran out of fuel too! Lucky for us, the DNX301 Had Hyun-Hyun's blood in it. One drop of that baby in the fuel tank, and KABAM! The ship was fully fueled and good to go again! Well, as promised, I get to date Kyungsoo now." Kai effortlessly said, totally unaware of the crying mess his father was currently in..
They weren't gone! They were still alive! This whole entire time he thought they were dead! But the signal just died, and that was that..
So Basically, he hurted three people because the signal died?!
Oh Give him a break!
No seriously.. he needs one to let the realization sink in..
He back a tear and a sob, and took his time to take in all the air he needs to keep his appearance..
"KIM JONGIN! DO KYUNGSOO! GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!" He yelled into the phone, trying so hard to cover his once shatterred self with strictness..
Two long disappointed sighs were heard from the other line..
"Yes Da-"
"And... I Love you too, sons.." He let out an inaudibly sob.
Kai and Kyungsoo smiled softly at their father's meaningful words...
Those were the words they wanted him to Tell them the most...
"We know..."
_________________________________________
[A/N: How was it?
was it bad or.. awful?