5 The Same

Desperate

After his conversation with Suga, Youngjae made his way infront of the room that 'Daehyun' was in. The room was quiet small, in all honesty so it only took a few feet from Daehyun to the glass wall that was separating them.He felt huge sympathy for the boy who had his head hanged low and cheeks stained with tears..He found it weird that ever since he spotted Daehyun's figure, he never really saw the boy's face as he would always have his head down.

"Daehyun, right?... umm..My name is Yoo Youngjae.."

Youngjae felt really awkward at the moment. Daehyun never  gave any signs of communication so he felt like he was talking to himself.

"You dont like it here do you?.."

Still no response

"It hurts right?..It hurts you so much right, Daehyunnie?..."

He stared at Daehyun for awhile but came in shock as Daehyun held his head up and stared right back at him. His heart cringed even more to think that the latter had been in so much pain for so many years..and yet it suprises him that despite the heavy bags, pale face and obvious tear drops, Daehyun still looked..well, attractive.

He smiled at the thought of the latter being able to stare back at him, then he leaned closer to the glass and soften his gaze

"I'm Youngjae..and I want to be your friend"

knowing he couldn't reach his hand out for a shake, Youngjae, opened his right hand and placed it flat on the glass..it took awhile but he had gotten what he was determined to get..Daehyun leaned a little bit to the transparent wall then opened his left hand and place it on his side of the glass exactly on the spot where Youngjae's hand was , nontheless he kept his head hanged low again but it was enough for youngjae. Youngjae felt a thousand times worst from the sudden realization..Daehyun was just the same as him.. He was human, he could feel, he had feelings too and yet, nobody hear those feelings out, nobody understands how painful it is and yet he still had to suffer so much. Youngjae didn't think it was fair, and it was never for Daehyun to choose his own fate but unfortunately, he couldn't do anything about it and that's what pains him the most.

Just about when Youngjae was going to say something , Daehyun already pulled back . He felt a bit sad but decided to end it there and go back to his work office and finally, took one last glance at the fragile being , being captivated ,feeling as depressed as ever..and that's when it came to him.. This wasn't right and someone's gunna do something about it, even if it meant changing the course of society, and risking his life and job..

"Its final..I'm not gunna let someone suffer under my watch, no ,not again....I'm gunna help you, Jung Daehyun and that's that !"

and with that, he left the room..