25 Weirded out and worried

Desperate
Youngjae's morni-afternoon had been a hella handfull the next day..
who would have expected a bucket of water to be a replacement 'alarm clock' for him to wake up to?
and Himchan so easily excused himself, reasoning that he had tried to wake up Youngjae in a more humane way for thousands of times but Youngjae didn't budge not even the slightest, so of course it was okay to carry Youngjae outside and pour a nice bucket of water all over him. It's not like it would matter though. Youngjae doesn't mind. Yes, everything is totally fine... unless it's not!! No. It is not okay! Who the hell wakes Yoo Youngjae up with a bucket of water, so early in the morni- afternoon?! apparently.. Kim Himchan.. okay..so he may have over slept.. But that doesn't give Himchan the right to do that to him! well... then again.. he's awake... so..it could be a good thing, right?
One thing weird about today though... the sky was looking kind of strange today.. something was off... something was definitely not right.. numerous astronomy classes rang in his head.. none of which.. made actual sense to what he was seeing and feeling now..
but he simply just brushed off that possibly life threatening threat with a shrug of his very nice shoulders. Easy Peasy livin greasy..
Moving on, after Himchan had wake him up with a bucket of water, saying he was doing Youngjae a favor and that he was being considerate, Youngjae quickly changed into some of his fresh clothes. Himchan and Yongguk had question him where he had gotten his clothes but he just simply explained that he had a gadget where he placed all of his stuff.. They weren't really that surprised though.. well why would they be? It's the 40th centuary.. it's pretty much normal..
He informed them about the weird feeling he got when he was staring up the sky, but they simply told him that it was probably just the weather identity crisis and that he shouldn't get too worked up about it..
hmnn.. it didn't seem like it was nothing though..
___________@Jung company___________
"Hoseok!!" Hoseok turned around to see a very distressed Junmyeon, opening the door to his office hurriedly with a not so nice expression on
Junmyeon didn't normally enter his office like this.. he'd mostly just send someone over...this time was different though.. he looked mad.. he looked scared.. he looked..not Junmyeon.. seeing the state the so called 'Boss' was in, Hoseok concluded that whatever the situation was, it was not going to be good
"What do you need, Junmyeon?"
"Are you seriously asking me that?! where the heck have you been for the whole day?! you really have no idea what's going on now, do you?!!"
Hoseok was in a state of shock..
he honestly had no clue what he was talking about.. I mean, just this morning, he had his normal warm cup of coffee and then after that, he visited Daehyun's glass room.. nothing particularly seemed odd today.. so why was Junmyeon freaking out?
"Ughh..no?.."
Jumyeon looked like he was about to explode
"Swarms of Tokiverox ships have entered noxiverox151's atmosphere this morning!! They've never come so many at once! The civilians panicked! We had to rush everybody to the evacuation center! Where is your head at?! How can you not be aware of all of this?!"
"W-Well kill as many tokiverox as you can! It'll buy us time.."
"It'll buy us time for what?!"
"Evacuation.."
"That's already taking place! But...the towns people haven't been informed yet.. it's still manageable though... The tokiverox haven't gotten to the towns especially the ones in the forest.. yet..
Pretty soon this planet will be taken from us too... we'll have no choice but to try and win Earth back.. but for the mean time, we will be sending ships over the forests and towns for the people.. to fetch them..
and yes, killing as many tokiverix as possible will buy us time.. but the problem is.... we're running out of fuel.."
Hoseok stared at the man devastated.. he already knew what needed to be done.. but he just didn't want to end his son's happiness so soon... especially when Daehyun was only starting to get to know the real world..
But..if he doesn't do this.. then there wont even be a world..
"F-Fine...go find Daehyun.. I think it's time.. I think we finally have a shot at winning planet Earth back... j-just be careful with handling him..this time.. please.."
Junmyeon nodded in understanding
"I'll send out my best men.."
The moment Junmyeon left, Hoseok tiredly massaged his temple.. wondering where all this was going to lead to.. sure they still have some time to prepare.. but will it be enough? One thing for sure though..staying in his office wasn't gonna help him and his mental stability.. So he quickly packed up, and with a push of a button, all his stuff where in his suitcase
Sighing, he made his way down the hallway and stopped at the main lobby
chaos.
People were panicking.. not good at all..
"Hoseok where the hell have you been?!"
Yoongi practically screamed in his face
"That's the second time I've been asked that question today, and I am not anticipating to be asked again! For goodness' sake! I was in my office!! Has anyone of you even thought about that?!"
Yoongi stared dumbfounded.. never once in his life had he heard Hoseok sound so irritated and stressed.. maybe he has had before, but that was mainly because of Daehyun, and that was a completely whole different thing
"Alright, But-"
"Junmyeon already sent his men after Daehyun...Evacuation is already taking place for the civilians and the ships are being prepared to fetch the forest and Towns people..prepare the weapons.. we're getting Earth back.."
Yoongi could only gape
"Y-You mean-You finally think it's time?"
"Well.. if the tokiverox started war.. we'll finish it.."
"How about Daehyu-"
"It's going to be hard.. but we need to get him back.." Hoseok tightened his grip on his suitcase as he gritted his teeth at every word that left his mouth
Yoongi genuinely felt sorry for Hoseok.. but Hoseok was right..
sacrifices have to be done every now and then..
"Alright... I'll see what I can do.."
Yoongi gathered all the employees and told them to prepare the ships and weapons. Orders were given everywhere. It was chaotic really.. but they were trying..
One employee did seem very distressed..
what was his name again?
Hyun-seung? Hyunsung? Yes.. it was Bang Hyunsung... he was panicking over something that seemed to get Yoongi confused.. Why was he waving his cell phone like that?
"Hyunsung?"
"Y-Yes, sir?"
"What on earth are you doing?"
"S-Sir.. I'm trying to get a reception to call my son.. but the signal is no where to be found.."
"Where is your son?"
"He and his husband are living in my old house deep in the forest.. I-I don't know what to do! I-If anything happens-I-"
"Get a hold of yourself lad! call them tomorrow, there's a lot of work to be done! We're already preparing the ships to fetch the forest and towns people.. date of expectancy will probably be tomorrow too..or maybe sooner.."
"Y-You are? preparing to send ships, I mean.."
"Yes... call them tomorrow.. and while your at it.. tell them if they know or have seen any trace of Hoseok's son and Yoo Youngjae.."
"O-Okay.. thank you, Sir.. "
"Great, now get back to work.. we've got a long night ahead of us.."
_________________________________________
"Aish.. Youngjae-ah you woke up so late.. we were suppose to go get firewood with Yongguk-hyung today.."
Daehyun nonchalantly said as he poked his food with his fork. They were eating dinner, and Youngjae couldn't feel any guiltier that he had missed a lot of todays plans.. some of it were even canceled because of him
"It's okay, Daehyun.. I'm sure Youngjae was just tired.. he just got back from being unconscious for two days... we shouldn't stress him.. and besides.. we got plenty of fire wood to get us through the rest of the season.." Yongguk reassured
although Youngjae highly took that 'We shouldn't stress him' as a bluff.. from the looks of it, he was already stressed enough
"It's a shame I missed berry picking with you guys though.. it must have been fun" Youngjae looked down
Rubbing his hair and smiling sheepishly, Daehyun thought otherwise
"Ughh.. about that.. Contrary to what you think.. it wasn't all that fun at all.. " Daehyun stared accusingly at Himchan who now had his mouth agape
"Hey! It's your fault you kept on dropping all the berries!"
"Well, I'm not the one who made a hole in the basket now, am I?"
"It was an accident!!"
"Sure it was" Himchan furrowed his eyebrows.. the tone of sarcasm in Daehyun's voice was too much for his liking
"J-Just- Just finish eating and let's go to bed, already! It's getting late!"
"But I don't wanna go to bed yet! I just woke up!!!" Youngjae wailed in hopes it might convince Hinchan and everybody else
"W-Well what do you suppose we do then?! Got any good ideas, hmnn, Youngjae?"
Yongguk watched as the two continued to bicker away.. it's good to see them talking to each other at least.. but suddenly an idea popped up in his head
"Channie.. why don't you tell them a story?.."
Himchan stared weirdly at Yongguk for a moment before his frown completely turned upside down in an instant
"That's a great idea! Kids finish your dinner up amd let's head to our bedroom! It's story telling time!"
Youngjae sat back defeated. He released an irritated sigh
"I swear he treats us as if we're five year olds" He whispered to Daehyuns ear while rolling his eyes . Daehyun on the other hand, was super excited! He hasn't heard a story for ages! when he was little, his mom would read him stories every night.. he opted she thought he wasn't listening.. but he was.. it was a great thing to preoccupy him and take his mind off the pain for a little while .She would grab a chair and sit right in front of his glass cage and read him a story or two.. she stopped eventually though... she probably gave up on him didn't she? He doesn't blame her at all.. who would even want to read to someone who can't go a day without screaming in pain? but the day he was told of her death had taken a toll on him.. after she died, he no longer had the motivation to think that it was going to be alright, that at the end of the day, there would be a beautiful loving lady who actually wants to spend time with him and doesn't end up wanting to hurt him.. everything only got worse when she passed away... His dad spends time with him too though.. but he doesn't even spare him a glance.. he say's he loves him, but Daehyun's knows better than to trust the one that had been behind his pain all along.. but... after that talk with Youngjae one night, when he only started to open up to the younger.. he suddenly wanted to give his father a chance.. maybe someday he'll forgive him without a single drop of hatred settling in his heart.. who knows.. maybe he'll say he loves him back... well maybe...
After eating, they eagerly made there way to Yongguk and Himchan's bedroom.. well Himchan and Daehyun were eager.. Yongguk was probably neutral.. and Youngjae? don't even get started about how he was feeling about this..
"Alright kids.. settle down.. I'm gunna tell you a very nice story.. So you better listen!!"
Youngjae rolled his eyes as he made himself comfortable. They were all seated on the rather large bed, so it wasn't really that hard for them to settle down comfortably
"Oh! Hyung! Hyung! What's the title?!" Daehyun jumped and asked like a puppy asking a treat from his master
"It doesn't exactly have a title but.. It's the story of how a beautiful man and thug like man fell in love with eachother.." Himchan said in a happy tone. He was happy someone was actually willing to listen to him.. well aside from his loving husband of course.. That's already given
"Oh boy.. here we go.." Youngjae sighed for the upteenth time
"Once there was a beautiful man.. The beautiful man loved wondering around-"
"Oh! Like Youngjae and me!!" Daehyun butted through
"Leave your questions until the end of the story, please"
Himchan gave Daehyun a warning glare
"But hyung, that wasn't even a questio-"
"Shhhhhhh!!!!"
"...sorry..."
"As I was saying.. The beautiful man loved traveling.. he loved exploring and finding out new things everyday.. now.. one day, The beautiful man came across
a cute little house.. he entered the house without knocking, because knocking was for losers.. and there he saw a very tough looking scary man carrying a large saw. Scared, the beautiful man ran for his life.. but it wasn't enough.. he sprained his ankle.. and it was too late..-" Himchan stopped his tracks upon hearing a loud gasp
"He was murdered?!"
"No. he got invited for tea! Stop interrupting!!"
"Sorry.. sheesh.."
Youngjae was getting boreder with each second that went by
"Moving on.. When the beautiful man ran, he didn't have enough time to do it, plus he sprained his ankle, so the scary man  easily caught up with him and dragged him back inside the house..and-"
"And then they fell in love. The End. C'mon Daehyun let's go to bed..."
"But I thought you didn't wanna go to bed.."
"Well I change my min-"
Youngjae watched as Himchan turn away with a hurt face on. Great. May the guilt return.
"Hyung, I-"
"Save it.. you can go sleep now.."
"Y-You can continue your stor-"
"I said you can go now.."
Youngjae looked down and grabbed Daehyun's hand as he slowly exited the room
"Awee.. it was getting to the good part.." Daehyun still had the courtesy to weigh Youngjae's guilt even more
Youngjae looked at Daehyun with a face of pleading.. as if he was asking for a way to make it up to Himchan. The elder softened his gaze as he thought of a plan to help his Youngjae.. if anything.. seeing Youngjae sad hurts even more than the operators taking his blood from him
".. oh I know!"
_________________________________________
Himchan grumbled under his breath
"You know Channie... You shouldn't have told them to leave.."
"Well, why not? That kid has no manners, talking to his hyung like that.."
"I'm sure Youngjae didn't mean it... "
"He totally meant it.. he even felt guilty.. if he didn't then he would have force his sorry unto me and not leave this roo-"
just as Himchan was about to finish his sentence, the door suddenly opened, revealing the cute duo that brought over some pillows, a blanket and a futton
Youngjae was carrying a device though.. Himchan sure haven't seen that kind of device for awhile, but everytime he does, he just knows he can't resist but put on a smile on his face
"We're sleeping here, hyungs! Well if you don't mind of course.." Daehyun stated uneasily
"No, not at all.." Yongguk gave a warm smile.. it was enough to reassure Daehyun that it was alright..
"Youngjae? Is that really what I think it is?" Himchan asked with a mix of curiousity and excitement
"Well, hyung.. what do you think this is?"
"A camera?"
"Then, yep! You are correct! It's a camera"
Immediately, all the resent Himchan previously had, vanished into dust and was replace with excitement, adrenaline rushing through his veins as he tried to strike a pose
"Well don't just stand there! Take a picture of me!"
Youngjae chuckled at his hyung's playfulness and snapped a photo..
In an instant, Himchan hurried to look at the output
"Woah!! It came out so well! I look gorgeos!!"
"Youngjae take more!!"
and that's practically how the rest of their night went. Himchan practically became a model, posing as much as possible and with that, Youngjae took the opportunity to take us much pictures and videos he could, not only at Himchan but also everybody else... at least he'll have something to remember this moment by...
He even took a stolen photo of Daehyun.. The picture came out better than he expected... Daehyun looked so adorable in his opinion.. either that was because he was photogenic.. or Daehyun was already outstanding in general.. the second option sounded like it ranged with more truth though.. well it was true after all..
Frankly.. this was the finest they've spent with each other, as four.. sure they had other times like this, but this night was just so full of laughter and enjoyment that it could practically make up for all the negativity that had occured the past instances..
Little did they know, that on the other side of the planet, hell was already starting to break loose..
_________________________________________
[A/N: Gosh.. I .. T^T ]