4 Who are Yoo?

Desperate

(?) POV

It's my first day working in the Jung's company right now..I'm so excited! I've been studying so hard and long for this. I can imagine experimenting, making weaponry and training to defeat the tokiverox now..Yes, I'm a new worker, just graduated actually and i can't wait till I finally am able to work at high rank but right now, I'm still a rookie...Mr. Yoongi was kind enough to schedule me a tour around the building at 10:00 am today...Oh sht..theres only 20 minutes left and I'm not even in the building yet..
but before disintegrating from running, allow me to introduce myself..

My name is Yoo Youngjae,
I'm 18 years of age, newly graduated college student from The University of TS, bachelor of Science, Arts and Academics,
1st ranked student at my school,  Summa Laude and....an orphan.. yes my parents passed away..killed by saving me from a certain tokiverox that invaded our home at 12 mid night when I was 15 years old, January 24, 4016, my birthday and my parents were brutally murdered infront of me, I manage to escape as mom and dad acted as a distraction for me to be able to run away, but I didn't immediately ran as I reluctantly argued with my self..just about when I was going to help my parents, I was too late..they were slaughtered infront of my eyes...exactly the reason why I tried so hard to enter the Jung Company..to get revenge and vengeance for my parents..

nough chit chat, Mr. Yoongi is probably waiting for me

No one's POV
Youngjae arrived at the building just in time
"woah...so this is finally it huh? It's so big.."

As he entered the building, he was greeted by a smiling man

"so You must be Yoo Youngjae, right?"

He nodded

"Very well, I'm Min Yoongi but you can just call me Suga hyung, I'm not that old you know" As Yoongi was saying the last statement, he made sure to add a little wink just right at the end

"Oh, sure, Suga hyung!

"okay now lets get started on that tour shall we?"

-------

"So this is your office.."

"cool! I have my own office now!"

"well of course you do! You work here now!...Pabo, alright, now lets continue..."

Yoongi showed him every possible room to be shown (even the Janitor's closet)..they were now at the last stage of the tour on the top floor. As Youngjae strolled down the Hallway, he kept getting this uneasy feeling.. He heard faint screams and painful yells begging for help or something to stop, He brushed it off , thinking it was just his imagination...but with every step he took deeper into the hallway, the screams grew louder until it clearly can be heard as loud cries.. he didn't like this sensation, he was so uncomfortable at the moment that he didn't realize that he and Yoongi had halted out side a door with a passcode..the door can only be unlocked by a worker, and as to he was one, Yoongi ordered him to try out and swipe his pass card and to his suprise , the door openned..it then hit him that this room was the source of the rocus he had heard in the hallway..

He scanned the room and his eyes widdened in horror as he saw a boy his age in a glass room being 'experimented' (as he calls it) on

"What are they doing to him?!" 
He screamed and
He glanced at Yoongi who didn't have that cheerful smile anymore, instead replaced by a scary dark expression.. Youngjae didn't have a good feeling about this...

"Now Youngjae, since you'll be working here..I think its time to tell you the dark side of the Jung company.." Youngjae stared at Suga with a bit of fear and nervousness, 'dark side of the jung company? what dark side?', he thought

"As you can see..this boy is our source of..you could say fuel..for our weapons.."

"what are you talking about? how can a boy my age be possibly the fuel to the leading company of noxeverox151 ?!"

"Silence, child.. I wasn't done talking"

"mianhe..."

"As I was saying..This boy is our power source.. His blood is mixed with the serum that powers up all our weapons, especially the DNX301.."

"DNX301? You mean the weapon that could disintegrate a tokiverox or even swarms of them into dust in just less than a second? That DNX301?"

"Guess you did study, I'll give you credit for that.."

"You were saying?"

"Yes..You see, he is the son of the head of the Jung company..Jung Hoseok, his father, Injected the serum to his pregnant wife. His blood can power the DNX301 fully without ease..so we frequently take it , at the same time we inject artificial blood in him to prevent dying.."

"if that's all you need, why not just pour the serum into the artificial blood instead of using his.."

"Well the serum only takes effect on 'processed' human blood.."

"processed?"

"yes, You know, before it comepletly mixes with the serum and take full effect  it has to undergo the process of passage through a hosts body..it has to go through veins, already containing the oxygen sent by the lungs and the heart..that process"

"but, don't you think, its unfair to him..taking his blood and using it to defeat the enemy..do you think he wants that?"

"No, but he doesn't have much of a choice.. nobody would want this but it just has to be done. And his Father already agreed to do it even before he was born.."

"Is the process painful?"

"what are you talking about? ofcourse it is, didn't you even hear the screams?

"oh..if that's so..why would you do this to him?, he's just as fragile as anything else! He has feelings too you know?!"

"Of course I'm aware of that, but as I said, he doesn't have a choice..now would you quiet down!"

"*sigh* well ,does he atleast have a name?

"Daehyun..its Jung Daehyun
for Destructive, annihilating. extravagant human yield under  custody of noxeverox151"

'He even had his named planed out for this...so cruel' Youngjae was lost in thought

Youngjae snapped out of it when he saw operators removed the equipment attached to 'Daehyun' from taking his blood and left Daehyun in his room's 'bed'

"They're done now..." Suga said

"But he's still in pain..."

"hey kid, cheer up..you're probably lucky you weren't in his place"

"Mr. Yoongi?"

"I told you to call me suga hyung, but nontheless, what do you want?"

"Is it possible for the other people ,including me an you to donate our blood then mix it with the serum, that way he won't have to suffer too much"

"Look, You're a really generous kid and all, and I appreciate that..but I'm afraid, it isn't possible.."

"Why not?"

"Well for 3 reasons"

"and what might that be?"

"One; If we collect blood from the people and mix it, since everyone has different blood types, we can only assume that the blood cells might refuse the whole transfusion process, then resulting to failure.
Two; We cannot recreate the serum as the one we implanted into him were the last bit of it, for the materials needed to recreate it had gone 'extinct' due to the fact that this is the 40th centuary and intruders have taken a great deal of our supplies.
Three; His blood is not like ours anymore as to it was mixed with the serum..its not even red..more of a darker shade of red nearing to black..so if your planning to use a bit of his blood to mix with donated blood to substitute the serum, then used to mixture to power the DNX301, lower your expectations because his and our blood doesn't mix"

"So is there really no way to help him?"

"*Sigh* look kid, I don't really understand why you're trying so much to help a guy you don't even know"

"Well, I'm going to change that..I'm gunna go right there and introduce myself so he won't be a guy I dont even know. I want to help him because I don't like to see people in pain and that I can't do anything about it" 
Youngjae hanged his head low, remembering the way he couldn't do anything on his parent's death

"Yaiks..determination I see..well seeing you can't do much..I'll leave you up to it..I'm going to go to the cafeteria now..I'm parched..see you later kid.."

"Okay, see you later , Suga-Hyung.."

"Oh and Youngjae!"

"uhh what?"

"Just a friendly reminder...He doesn't talk much.."

"But can he speak?"

"Well dont be dumb, ofcourse he can, he's trained..anyway, Goodluck with your-uhh Introduction?"

"Right, thanks"