11 I Need You..

Desperate

 

YOUNGJAE's POV 
We came across a small town.. It was small but nevertheless,  we thought it would be appropriate to settle in that town for the time being since it was probably late and winter was here. So we started to look for a place to place the cube. It's really cold, exactly my weakness..but it wasn't completely cold since Daehyun was practically snuggling on my back. I'll have to thank him later for that ..

I got so lost in thought that I didn't realize I bumped into someone.. a kid.

"Ah- Mianhe!" (Youngjae)
I tried to bow but it's really hard considering I have Dae on my back

"Neh.. it'th okay .. I hope I didn't wake him.."(?)

"Wake who?" (Youngjae)

"The guy thleeping on your back.." (?)

I turned to look at Dae.. aish really ..we only just slept and now he's sleeping again..and I didn't even notice..

this kid though.. he seems to have a lisp.. cause from my observation, he can't seem to pronounce the letter 's' well. Instead he replaces it with a 'th' ..he looks awfully cute still, eventhough he only has a poker face on

"Oh.. he's fine don't worry.." (Youngjae)

"You theem to really care for him a lot.." (?)

I blushed.. It's because He's been through so much already..

"Are you hith brother? " (?)

"Ughhh..no.. why do you ask?"(Youngjae)

"cauthe my brother careth for me a lot and he carrieth me on hith back too when I fall athleep thomewhere.. yeth.. my hyung ith my thuper hero! I'm Thehun by the way! and my brother is Luhan..what'th your name mithter? "

I'm not really sure if telling this kid my real name is safe.. I mean sure, he's a kid but ,kid's can be waaaayy too honest sometimes  and if he tells an adult, then I'm done for.. so how about my acting skills eyy?

"Oh.. My name is..."(Youngjae)
Crap! think of a name! think of a name...Ah! I got it..

"My name is Park Chanyeol! and the guy on my back is Byun Baekhyun! " (Youngjae)

"Really?! thothe are nice nameth! Jutht like my uncle and Aunt'th.. There nameth are Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun too!" (Sehun)

Gahhh!  his uncle's and aunt's name are Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun?!! I could've sworn I made all that up on my head.. I hate coincidences!

My thoughts were disturb when somebody 
Garabbed the Thehun kid.. I dont really  know if the kid's real name is Thehun or Sehun cause he tends to mispronounce the letter 's' to 'th'

"Sehunnie! What did I tell you about talking to strangers?! (?)

so his name was Sehun afterall

"Luhan Hyung! there you are!! oh and by the way theth hyungth aren't thrangerth,  they're Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung! they have the thame name with uncle and auntie!" (sehun)

"That's ridiculous!"(luhan?)

When I locked eyes with the Luhan guy, he immediately widdened and looked horrified

"Sehun! That's not Baekhyun or Chanyeol! it's Yoo Youngjae and Jung Daehyun!"

Well .

Crap How did he know our names?!

I ran away but he harshly pulled me back waking Daehyun in the process. I try to soothe Daehyun as he rested his head in my shoulder and whispered him to go back to sleep and that everything was alright.. I face the Luhan guy and put a finger over my mouth to signify that someone was sleeping and he should be more careful with his actions

"Oh.. sorry.. I didn't know he was sleeping.." (Luhan)
He halfly whispered

"Sehun! Get back to the house right now! " (Luhan)

"But hyung.. I want to play with them! " (Sehun)

"I'm sorry hunnie but they can't play with you.. Now go back and don't tell the bad Mr. Robot guys that You found these guys okay now do as I say.. hide if possible.."(Luhan)

Bad Mr. Robot guys? what actually is going on?

"Okay hyung.." (Sehun)

The Sehun Kid ran away and when I saw that Luhan was distracted, I carefully made my way out of his grip but he was fast enough to pull me back again, thus time more gentle cinsidering the fact that he already knew that Daehyun was sleeping

"Hold on.. I need to talk to you.. (Luhan)

He dragged us somewhere behind a house where nobody was around

"..Are you gunna turn us in?..(Youngjae)

"No.. eventhough they said that if we caught you then the reward will be great.. I won't turn you in.." (Luhan)

They freakin promised people Rewards if they caught us?! Oh c'mon! that's just mean..

"Who promised you?" (Youngjae)

"The guy from the Jung Company.." (Luhan)

"Wait- You know of the Jung Company?"(Youngjae)

"Well of course I do .. it's like the biggest company in this planet.. The guy came early this morning.. telling my town and any other town to capture a guy named Yoo Youngjae and Jung Daehyun.. they even shiwed us an illustration of you both.. but they also said not to kill any of you because they wanted you two alive for whatever matter.." (Luhan)

"Okay... but what exactly did you want to talk about? " (Youngjae)

"I wanted to tell you that they sent bots in every existing town and city in Noxeverox151.. so you can't stay.. lucky for you theres a huge forest right ahead.. you can stay there, but you eventually have to transfer from different place to place if you don't want to get caught.." (Luhan)

"Why are you helping us when you know that if you turn us in, it will be all good for you and your family? (Youngjae)

"Because.. what they're doing to him.. (Luhan)
He pointed at Daehyun

"Is in Justice.. and I'm not really that into wealth.. plus I already have a job that takes care of the financial issues for me, Sehun and the rest of our family.."(Luhan)

"That's.. really kind of you..but wait- how do you know what they do to him?, because I guess they didn't just tell the whole world the thing they do to Daehyun cause they know that people might have bad impressions towards the company if they did. (Youngjae)

"Because I've already been to the company.. I applied there 5 years ago.." (Luhan)

Wait-What?!

"I'm sorry- what? " (Youngjae)

"I used to work there.. I needed the money so badly because Mom and Dad couldn't afford to buy things for Sehun's needs... I was afraid they'd send Sehun to the Orphanage.." (Luhan)

"Why did you quit? (Youngjae)

"The guilt.. I worked there for a whole year considering the pay was quite well..but you see.. I was an operator.." (Luhan)

"operator?" (Youngjae)

"I'm the one assigned to take his blood.. I quit the job after a year of working there.. and found a new more suitable and descent job which still offers a great pay.. because I thought about being a good example for Sehun... and ruthlessly Taking other peoples blood againts their will, is not much of a good example as a responsible big brother.. I basically quit because I couldn't stand his screams anymore.. I'd feel so guilty after I'd do it..That's why I'm here to help you escape.. You can't bring him back in that company.. it's hell I tell you.."(Luhan)

"neh.. So what do I do now?" (Youngjae)

"Go into the forest as far away as modern life as possible and keep hidden.." (Luhan)

"keep hidden.. how exactly will I do that? " ( Youngjae)

"with the help of this..(Luhan)

He pulled out a chip from his pocket

"And what exactly is this? (Youngjae)

"It's an invisibility chip.. you can turn anything invisible with it.." (Luhan)

"Neat! Now I can turn the cube invisible! (Youngjae)

"You have a cube?! that's awesome! I was told that they were the rarest kind of gadgets because cubes nowadays are pretty much limited considering the inventor died three years ago.." (Luhan)

"Yeah.. he was my dad..(Youngjae)

"What?.. I'm sorry then.."(Luhan)

"No ,it's okay.. I should be thanking you.. 
by the way.. where did you get this chip? "(Youngjae)

"It's a bonus from my promotion from the Jung Company.. I carry it all the time but never really used it much often since I don't really need too... but don't you think it's ironic though? using a gadget from the Jung company againts the company itself? (Luhan)

"Hahaha Yeh.. it is ironic (Youngjae)

"Okay.. nough chit chat.. you have to get going it's really gunna be late soon.. I wish you both best of luck.. (Luhan)

"I guess so.. thanks for everything Luhan Hyung..(Youngjae)

"How did you know I was your hyung? you didn't take that from my appearance now did you? hahaha ( Luhan)

"No! ofcourse not! I gigured it out since you said you worked in the jung company 5 years ago and only legal age people can work.. and I just turned 18 ..so I'm guessing you could be 23 -25 years old.. if I were to get it from your appearance then I never would have guessed it! You look like a 5 year old in appearance! (Youngjae)

"Really? a five year old? haha I'll take that as a compliment.. and by the way.. my age.. it's 24, kid." (Luhan)

"Haha! so I was right! (Youngjae)

"You sure were! So.. I guess you better get going now.. and don't forget to apply the chip..(Luhan)

"I got it! so.. bye Luhan hyung"(Youngjae)

"Bye..kid (Luhan)

-----
and so after applying the chip, I set foot to the journey inti the forest..
-----
After quite sometime.. which is probably pretty far from any town.. I frowned as I felt a cold white particle made it's way to my skin.. it was snowing.. and pretty soon it'll be a blizzard..

I still walked (and possibly ran)
further in the forest.. it was getting scary too .. it was really dark and quiet.. the silence scares me..

Well not until I heard a groan.

"Daehyun? are you awake?" (Youngjae)

"Hmnmh..neh..(Daehyun)

Did he just hum?! Did he just say neh?! Did he just speak?! FOR THE FIRST TIME!! Yes! he's finally warming up to me! pretty soon he'll be really speaking! his voice.. sounded like a thousand melodious strums of an angel's harp.. it was just so pleasant to hear, and I can't wait to hear more of it

I'm crying in joy.. 
----
as the snowing got thicker and thicker.. I could feel my body getting weak and giving in to the cold environment.. I don't know if this is a disorder or medical issue but I'm really vulnerable when it's cold.. it's like I can't breath, move or even see and sense..

And I finally reached my limit.. I started to cough blood.. my heart was either beating slower or beating way too fast because I couldn't feel anything anymore..with every step I took.. I was turning numb.. it was getting harder to breath every second.. and so with my hardly breathing self, I decided..

"lets.. open..the..cube.." (Youngjae)

----

After weakly openning up the cube and attaching the chip.. I placed Daehyun down the bed, even though he was awake.. and collapsed as everything turned black.. the last thing I saw was Daehyun getting off of bed with a worried look on his face..
----
Third Person's POV
Daehyun didn't know what to do.. Youngjae had just collapse.. luckily he collapsed on the bed..but,
He was breathing unevenly and shaking rather fast.

Daehyun started to panic.. 'what if Youngjae never woke up again? then what'll I do?' he thought to himself ..

The first thing he came up was 'Make Youngjae comfortable'.
So he lifted Youngjae up into a comfortable position and wiped all the snow from the latter's hair.. as he tucked him in under the blanket comforter. He didn't know why but he rested his hand on Youngjae's cheek to check temperature...must be his instincts, he thought. Well he did manage to witness his father treat a sick person when he was Younger. That was the time when an operator somehow got really sick and there were no doctors available. So his Dad treated the operator right infront of him as to the operator had just collapse after getting his blood.. he did try to concentrate and watch his dad but he only manage to get little information as to the pain was unbearable.

When he touched Youngjae's cheek though, he was so confused.. how can someone be cold and hot at the same time?

Nevertheless he tried his best to stand up and walk to the kitchen only to be greeted by the cold hard floor as he fell down.. 'why is it just so hard to walk?'.. But he didn't give up just there and that.. after all, Youngjae never gave up on him right? so why should he?

He stood up again and grabbed something to get support from. After he manage to pull through and stand properly for the first time in recorded history, he took a first step. Pleased of his achievment, he took another step, as he stumbled again ,but before he could fall this time, he was able to grab a chair near by,  as he stood up again and made his way to the kitchen, not without not tripping of course.

As he manage to successfully get to the kitchen, he wandered off.. 'what could I possibly get from here? I don't have any towel to wet and put on Jae's forehead, just like dad did with that operator..'

So he searched for a towel..only ending up with an unused sock that he found near by.. 'it still a piece of clothing, so why not?"

He hesitated for awhile before turning on the stove and putting a kettle with water in it to boil.. 'My instincts are wierd' he thought. He really hoped he didn't get any hot water on him.. He thought of what his Dad told him from a long long time ago 'Don't touch hot water.. it will sting your skin 10x a normal human being would be hurt when they touch hot liquid.. it's a side effect from the serum..' that's what he recalls of what his father said back then.. the last time he touched hot liquid was when an operator samped it to prove if it was really true or not.. and it hurt like hell.. and about that time when Jae was about to dump him in a tub of hot water in the jacuzzi on the train.. he literally begged with his soul out not to be dunked in there.. who knows what could have happened if his entire body really touched the hot liquid.. he doesn't want to find out.

His thoughts were interrupted when the kettle made a squicky sound.. 'it's ready' he thought. 
he grabbed a kitchen mitten and carefully poured the smoking liquid in the same bowl where he placed the sock.. 
After he was sure that the sock was soaked, using one of the  dining chairs, he placed the bowl there and grabbed on for support to make sure that he doesn't fall again when he goes back to where Youngjae is..

When he saw Youngjae again, he sighed in relief.. 'atleast the shaking stopped'..

He plopped himself down the bed as he once more hesitated.. 'Should I do it or not'  'maybe I should' 'but it's gunna hurt' 'but Youngjae is hurting more'

and so with one final though of hesitation, he decided he should just do it..

He gently picked up the sock that was soaked in the hot water , no matter how painfully it stung him, he kept on going until finally he was done ridding it of the excess water. He gently placed it on Youngjae's forehead as he wondered of how to treat his aching hands that turn into a dark shade of red from the hot water. 
He waited for about another 10 minutes of fanning his hands in the air until Youngjae atleast openned his eyes.

groan.groan.groan. Jae strated as he adjusted himself to the surroundings

YOUNGJAE's POV
I woke up with a comforting warmth all over my body as I adjusted my vision of my surroundings

"Hmmpff.. D-Daehyun? .. what are you doing? " what exactly was he doing ? all I could make out were a pair of hands repeatedly swinging over the air as if he was fanning them

"Y-Y -Young Ja-Jae..." (?)
Now who the hell just spoke my name?

I quickly sat up straight and cleared my vision immediately .. that's until a sock fell down to what I assumed was from my forehead.. 'What the heck was a sock doing on my forehead?! it was wet too..' though, I shoved that thought away, going back to where my curiousity was at..

"Who said that? who said my name?" (Youngjae)

"M-me.."(?)
I looked up my side as happiness joy, shock, amusement,  unbelievably happy of what I just witnessed

"Daehyun?!!! is it really you?! I mean look at you!! talking and standing up!!" (Youngjae)

I didn't notice I had jumped off and hugged him until he hugged me back... I haven't experienced true happiness for a long time now..

but some part of my happiness got swiped away when I saw his hands.. they were warm and red

"What happened to your hands? did you get hurt? (Youngjae)

"h-hot water.." (Daehyun)
KYAHHH he spoke again!!

I looked back at the sock and touched my forehead.. it was warm..

"So you did that..thank you.."(Youngjae)
I was overjoyed at the thought but...

"I doubt hot water can give you this much impact.. like your hands are really really red.." (Youngjae)

"S-Serum S-Side effects..(Daehyun)

Serum side effects?! Oh . I almost dunked him in that jacuzzi on the train.. who knows what coud have happened if I really did

"Sorry for almost dunking you in that jacuzzi.. I should've know this could have been done to you if I really did.. "(Youngjae)

"it's alright..it's not your fault.."(Daehyun)
Crap.. I'm about to die.. His voice just melts me..

before I could respond..
He layed me back down in bed as he headed to the kitchen .. wait- He can walk too?!! Exactly what did I miss when I was out?!!

he came back with a knife

what the is he doing with a knife ..

he came closer and closer

"Wait- what are you doing?! put that down! (Youngjae)

I thought he was going to kill me or something.. but instead he pierced his finger..  what in the world would he get by hurting himself?!

then he placed his hand infront of my face to view his wounded finger

"What are you doing?!"(Youngjae)

" it.." (Daehyun)

"Excuse me?! (Youngjae)

" my blood.. it'll heal you.." (Daehyun)

I didn't retort anymore.. instead I complied and blushed.. why does this feel like a romantic vampire movie all of the sudden?..
I cringed at the metalic taste that invaded my taste buds..it tastes like ... well.. blood.. only it's taste is  stronger than ordinary human blood (Dont get me wrong.. I only manage to compare not because I tasted other human blood before but because I tend to sometimes bite my lip or inner cheek and it bleeds, okay?! ) .. I started to feel energized and regenerated all of the sudden.. This kid's really something.. just think.. he can already heal a person with just one sip of his blood.. isn't he just amazing?!

"You know you could've told me sooner that your blood can heal..instead of stabbing yourself right in front of me without saying a word.." (Youngjae)

He hanged his head low
"I'm sorry..(Daehyun)

"Don't be.. you healed me, took care of me, you spoke to me, you learned to talk and walk ... 
and most of all.. you made me happy..
Thank you  " (Youngjae)

Now he was the one to jump on and hugged me ..and of course.. I gladly returned it..

------
(A/N: So I manage to make a last minute chapter before I go to school.. ladies and gentlemen.. it is 5 am in my country.. so please understand the small flaws I made because I probably am not in the right state of mind..
have a good day and good night (morning) ..

oh and sorry I wasn't able to update lately because I've been busy with school work and I had to finish my newest daejae story that's a one shot with a 2 part sequel.. the name's " PARALLEL WORLD?" and I'd be more than happy if you checked it out..

and please dont forget to show your love and support for Daehyun

#smiledae
#behappybusanboy
#smilefordaehyun

and if it makes you feel better.. theres a picture of Jae showing atleast slight comfort to day on stage..

Please do support our busan boy and pray for his happiness so we can see him truly smile again. Thak you for your time.. and I hope u like hunhan..