Chapter 9: Together Again

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





 

the young couple back to their house its almost passed midnight.Visited many places.. lots of surprices shinhye recieved from her husband its kind the strage for her on his actions.. but she didnt care at all.. she wanted to enjoy every single moment shes with him,, if only she can stop the time.. she will.. but she cant!... we cant control time anyway. once they arrived inside she notice that their house is emty.. she frown her eye and wait for her husband to get inside.. she slowly put down all the things and food they bought on the table not so long .. yonghwa walking on the doorway while whistling and playing with his car key..shinhye run to him "wheres eomma and abojie?" she linger her arms around his waist..  "i forgot to infrom you hon they left this morning.. " shinhye broke her hug.. "why you didnt told ? i should let them leave first before i go.. " she pout cutely.... "never mind.. they understand.. " he asured her.. "ok them i'll just prepare our diner.. she and and went in the kitchen... then yonghwa followed her from behind..

so whats for dinner?... what are you going to cooked?... 

hmmm... just let me do it alone hon.. just sit ok.. i know your tired youve drive the whole day.. she cares his hair.. 

aigoo.. its ok..i wll help you.. im sure your also tired.. he stood up and stared to slice the vegetabkes on the table.. shinhye cant help but smile while looking at him.. he got shocked when shinhye just gave him a tight back hug.. 

whats the matter hon?.... 

i hope we'll like this forever yong..please.. lets be like this. no more fight between us yong..please.. im so hurt.. im really really very hurt.. she confessed with tears on her face.. yonghwa took a very deep breath and face her.. he cup her face with both of his hands..

shhhh.. stop crying.... he slowly wipe her tears. without asking permission.. he press his lips o hers shinhye shut her eyes.. as wants to feel the every single moments on his lips on hers..she felt his tongue between her lips.. she didnt wait too long.. and she intentionaly open .. makes him fastly grab her tongue shinhye stared to reply him.. and passionate as his.. their togue dance in dominance..  finally yonghwa broke their passionate and torrid kissed.. they both catching their breath... shinhye hug him so tight... 


~~**~~


yah i said stop yong.. your tickling me.. she shouted in the middle of her laugh .. they were both playing on the bed like a child.. yonghwa keeps ticking her.. making her laugh so hard... he keeps kissing parts on her body were its sensitive.."i give up..i give up" she yelled makes yonghwa top on what his going... shes breathing heavily plus yonghwa in on her top... and his heavy.. 

this is enough hon i cant breath... she said while cathching her breath..

are you happy?... he fix her hair lovingly... shinhye just nooded as a reply.... then he peck her lips.. 

lets sleep.. its already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter