Chapter 2: The Wedding

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





 

"i just cant belived that im getting married TODAY as in TODAY with him i dont know what im going to feel should i be happy because were getting married? should i get sad because this marriage is an arrangement & its just a force marriage for him? or should i be worried what will be if this marriage will work on and worried what life i would have?... its mixed emotion.. but right now all i want is to be happy ..its my wedding day.. i should be happy.. i'll try to put aside those things and be happy.. " .. she took a very deep breath and her father aproach her..

"are you ok? your going inside just for a second"... 

"im so nervous dad... dad what if he dont love me?.." she asked nervously..

"shhh... dont talked like that baby..im sure he will learn how to love you.. its not hard to love" she smile weakly upon hearing her mother words..

"lets go inside now" mr.park said and crossed his hands to his daughter same as mrs.park as they walked towards the altar.. yonghwa and his parents standing infront waiting for them... shinhye can see the anger on yonghwas eyes make her more nervous again... then finally they reach them and Parks handed their daughter to yonghwa and they walked together infront... 

the ceremony already started...

jung yonghwa do you accept park shinhye to be your wife? 

yes i do....

park shinhye do you accept jung yonghwa to be your husband?

yes i do... 

they both wear the ring with each other and face the priest again..he smile and said..  may i know pronounce you a official husband and wife..you may now kiss your bride.. they both face each other...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter